The Muchacho Smoking Facility!

• Thread starter GrowGod
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Papa Indica

Papa Indica

What's up papa, your growing in dirt organically right? Well unfortunately coco/hydro salt/mineral feed knocks the socks off organic in the visual department every time when it's done right. Key words there "when done right". My last round was garbage!
If you raise em tough, master a feeding plan and properly flush "without causing root problems from water logging ", use oscillating fans your buds will hold up better.
I run two 4 1000watt rooms and do it all myself. Try working out a plan and start deleafing the last two weeks of flower. The last week pull off everything you can. This will lighten your work load on trim day weather you decide to trim wet or dry. Work smarter not harder .
That's what makes growing so fun lol theirs so many ways to make it right yet so many ways to fuck it up just keep plucking away and learn when mistakes happen.
Any questions you may have anytime shoot away.
I've got enough years of growing under my belt to be doing better than I am, my disability is my biggest drawback while growing is probably the biggest thing that's kept me from being worse than I am. At the same time I've had seasoned growers tell me that I have the best weed around and I know I'm pretty fussy and I don't ever seem to like much of anything besides my own so, I guess that's something.
You'd be surprised by the things that I can't do, like, it's damn near impossible for me to do any amount of defoliating, it's all about me having to lean forward in my wheelchair and not having the ability to hold myself upright. Pretty sure it's a balance issue, it may be partly strength but, I think it's mostly about loss of sense of balance.
I trimmed up one plant today and I was wiped out and my hand started not wanting to work for me by the end. I just need to balance out what I can do with what I can't and do the best I can.
IMG 20170106 105026

GG #4

jipp

jipp

I've got enough years of growing under my belt to be doing better than I am, my disability is my biggest drawback while growing is probably the biggest thing that's kept me from being worse than I am. At the same time I've had seasoned growers tell me that I have the best weed around and I know I'm pretty fussy and I don't ever seem to like much of anything besides my own so, I guess that's something.
You'd be surprised by the things that I can't do, like, it's damn near impossible for me to do any amount of defoliating, it's all about me having to lean forward in my wheelchair and not having the ability to hold myself upright. Pretty sure it's a balance issue, it may be partly strength but, I think it's mostly about loss of sense of balance.
I trimmed up one plant today and I was wiped out and my hand started not wanting to work for me by the end. I just need to balance out what I can do with what I can't and do the best I can.
View attachment 658134
GG #4
that is one pretty plant. yeah i do not get around so well.. not in a wheel chair yet but im sure that day is coming. keep on rocking them plants.

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
View attachment 658134
GG #4
IMG 0686

Papa Indica

Papa Indica

View attachment 658134
GG #4
I meant to say seasoned smokers, not growers. :facepalm:

grayarea

grayarea

a-16, first strain i picked out of the 27 i grew and 24 im legally allowed. *its only to keep the 12-17 year old line of illegal smokers happy. idk how to day that. if it fits all 3 lines its bluedream. which is not #1 for the guy paying attention to himself over group.

grayarea

grayarea

A16. i counted this as my #1 average strain last year cause of smell yield and nug shape. its not the same thing as real average #1. since it was my garden and my seeds it makes anyone that goes against me either smarter then me or out of line. which is how that is suppose to work. i get bored after 2-3 days of this. so nothing special but it works for that 1 part.
15975033_550881551749060_1972394788933304420_o.jpg

jipp

jipp

smoking up the last of the OG-18.. its a good smoke.. i just did a stupid ass thing, i went to change the water in my glass.. I took the bowl off. and i spaced off the down stem, and it hit the sink and broke.. bummer.. oh well.. better a stem than the whole piece i guess. laughs.. now im hitting up this little double bubbler..
cheers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom