The Muchacho Smoking Facility!

• Thread starter GrowGod
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
DAT

DAT

Ya I don't fuck around with that added fake terp bullshit, that's for those liquid pen cartridge's and I have no desire to use those to medicate.:smoking:
I use to use the Co2 oil cartridges in A o.pen 5 volt battery charging pen for a short period of time. I liked the convenience , portability and how discrete it was but I had so many problems with the battery not working properly and the oil cartridges also malfunctioned. The high when I first stared using them them was amazing , clean and long lasting euphoria...but after about 6 weeks I wasn't getting high at all and just got really bad headaches. I used the so called pure co2 extract thinking it would be the healthiest. I have talked to a number of people who seem to have the same problems as myself with the high...at first great then nothing but a headache..kinda strange.

Timmyahcomeon

Timmyahcomeon

Gg4 flower rosin 2.5 grams before being whipped
IMG 20170220 084120 727

jipp

jipp

jealous i am .heh. hope you drool like a baby for posting this :D

looks fun.

by the way what does whipping do? and how much herb did it take to get that amount from gg4
chris.

Last edited:
souf69

souf69

I use to use the Co2 oil cartridges in A o.pen 5 volt battery charging pen for a short period of time. I liked the convenience , portability and how discrete it was but I had so many problems with the battery not working properly and the oil cartridges also malfunctioned. The high when I first stared using them them was amazing , clean and long lasting euphoria...but after about 6 weeks I wasn't getting high at all and just got really bad headaches. I used the so called pure co2 extract thinking it would be the healthiest. I have talked to a number of people who seem to have the same problems as myself with the high...at first great then nothing but a headache..kinda strange.
To me those pens taste like WD40, and always a small film on my teeth. Just nasty......

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
Does anyone else just have so much god damn stuff to get done that there's never enough time in the day? No matter how many hours I work it's not enough:(
I've literally gone half panic mode, have to stop breathe smoke. I don't know what I'd do without the green.
IMG 1297

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom