GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
Steam this jar for 2 hours
IMG 1861

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Very picky bitch! Light feeder likes to be on the outer part of the tray and heat destroys her everytime. Also medium yielder if everything is in check.
But I grow it for the high, taste and smell. The high is way up with no down time.

Sounds like what I deal with now with some of these ECSD, Lemon Thai hybrids and various OG's.

Delicious and complex not just potent.

Is there a feminized version or good cross?

I have space and plant count limitations.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Bummer right? Lol

It would be more of a bummer if I have gone through all this extra work to only crop one plant at a time staggard so I don't have too much in the closet or jars if they don't care if I ever get raided.

Because I might as well plant and grow a normal crop and go on vacation once in a while if I was going to get busted on my card anyway.

Sorry. 4/20 being so well known and celebrated is giving me the spooks.

LocalGrowGuy

LocalGrowGuy

It would be more of a bummer if I have gone through all this extra work to only crop one plant at a time staggard so I don't have too much in the closet or jars if they don't care if I ever get raided.

Because I might as well plant and grow a normal crop and go on vacation once in a while if I was going to get busted on my card anyway.

Sorry. 4/20 being so well known and celebrated is giving me the spooks.
Let the kids and druggies celebrate the day while we bbq and feast in our own ways. I view today like drinking holidays, just for the kids and it's amateur hour. @xavier7995 said it smelled like a redneck wet dog downtown with all the white headed dreadlocks running around trying to keep their joints lit.

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
Let the kids and druggies celebrate the day while we bbq and feast in our own ways. I view today like drinking holidays, just for the kids and it's amateur hour. @xavier7995 said it smelled like a redneck wet dog downtown with all the white headed dreadlocks running around trying to keep their joints lit.
IMG 1862

gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
I'm not hating, it's just not my style. After all, someone has to get caught.

Don't forget to hug your trees for arbor day. It's one of the only good things to come out of nebraska.
Hey queef you never answered me on that cacti is it trippy shit and how do I get me some

Lbgrower

Lbgrower

id love a edible right now since i do not feel like smoking.
to bad it would take alll of your edibles to do anything to me..

chris.
I've built a quick tolerance to them. My first experience was only a couple months ago and was way too intense.

My girl and I shared those yesterday and had a great time :)

sunset sherbet to smoke so I'm very happy
IMG 0219

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom