The Muchacho Smoking Facility!

• Thread starter GrowGod
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
LocalGrowGuy

LocalGrowGuy

Lol i had no choice i was out pf the country and hes an illiterate fuck and can't read the white board that said pH after adding nutes
Why are you making this about race? I AM OFFENDED! I'm reporting you to the snowmelt thread.

Racist

Underthesun

Underthesun

Im smoking shake these days, bottom of my jars. I was too generous with my dad this year. He sure took his fair share. I'm hoping for a good harvest this October, or the old man is going to have to get by on less, haha. I think I'm going to actually have to start buying some to get me through until harvest, 1st time in a long time.

jipp

jipp

Im smoking shake these days, bottom of my jars. I was too generous with my dad this year. He sure took his fair share. I'm hoping for a good harvest this October, or the old man is going to have to get by on less, haha. I think I'm going to actually have to start buying some to get me through until harvest, 1st time in a long time.
you only get one old man, keep him happy :D

bowl up,
chris.

Smerb

Smerb

Banned..... I heard someone or more was banned.... see y'all soon. It's like a break for your thumbs I guess, or fingers. What gets you banned should be a new thread......................................................……..............................

LocalGrowGuy

LocalGrowGuy

Banned..... I heard someone or more was banned.... see y'all soon. It's like a break for your thumbs I guess, or fingers. What gets you banned should be a new thread......................................................……..............................
I guess this can be 'Burn one down for your ban hammered online friends' or something.

Posts and people disappear here like a fart in the wind. All records, removed. All conversations, all relevant posts, deleted. No idea who got banned or why, we just have to go about our days as if nothing happened. Move along, move along, nothing to see here.

I've been pounding some Destroyer shatter, that straight sativa goodness kept me up late. boo hoo, woe is me.

Bowl up @jipp

jipp

jipp

I guess this can be 'Burn one down for your ban hammered online friends' or something.

Posts and people disappear here like a fart in the wind. All records, removed. All conversations, all relevant posts, deleted. No idea who got banned or why, we just have to go about our days as if nothing happened. Move along, move along, nothing to see here.

I've been pounding some Destroyer shatter, that straight sativa goodness kept me up late. boo hoo, woe is me.

Bowl up @jipp
sounds good bro. hope all is well with you. time to kill some pain!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom