Destroyer, thai dominant:
DestroyerThaiDom1

DestroyerThaiDom2

DestroyerThaiDom3

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
i love newport , i have great credit glowing references , but there is no houseing at all .we were up there for about a year before we gave up.

Just North of Newport on the river back in the 60s and 70s my uncle had a boys camp, Pend Orrielle river..?? SP?
Kanaksu wilderness trips..
Man O man did we do some crazy stuff never would be allowed these days..
Water ski jump ramp, 22 rifle range, archery, week long hikes in the bob Marshal and glacier parks with pack mules.
We would load up in home made trucks bench seats no seat belts towing mules in trailers and make tents with tarps, bears would invade camp at night...Way up in the wilds.
Never forget one time myself and a fella Johnny, we were both picked upon. He was an albino and I was a skinny ass kid. We were low on totem pole
We were floating the Moya river and came upon a waterfall that even the most experienced would take out and portage around.
We went over the falls, Johnny in front me in rear. Went over and down backwards lol....
I can still see his face as he slammed into me going down the falls. everyone was watching from shore He broke his arm and our boat was destroyed but we then became heros, got respect..
Spent several years at the camp between Newport and Usk..
Fond memories....

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
Metaline Falls Idaho..
We had a summer house outside of Newport..
We took a beer run to Canada in a rental car. We ended up crashing the car and the front tire was bucked out and left a skid mark on road.
upon re entry into the states we hid bottled beer under hood.
Customs was concerned with the condition of the car.
They were looking at front tire and the beer bottles started to explode from engine heat. was steaming beer..
They told us better get going and get car fixed..
We ended up getting pulled over and cop took us to the Metaline Falls tavern. We call Avis and they said they would send us another car..
We were drinking canned Ranier beer and my friend on a dare ate the pickled eggs that were in the jar behind the bar.I have never seen anyone so sick, he turned green and puked and puked dry heaving as well. Finally around midnite the fella showed up and we go another rental to wreck...

SmithsJunk

SmithsJunk

Just North of Newport on the river back in the 60s and 70s my uncle had a boys camp, Pend Orrielle river..?? SP?
Kanaksu wilderness trips..
Man O man did we do some crazy stuff never would be allowed these days..
Water ski jump ramp, 22 rifle range, archery, week long hikes in the bob Marshal and glacier parks with pack mules.
We would load up in home made trucks bench seats no seat belts towing mules in trailers and make tents with tarps, bears would invade camp at night...Way up in the wilds.
Never forget one time myself and a fella Johnny, we were both picked upon. He was an albino and I was a skinny ass kid. We were low on totem pole
We were floating the Moya river and came upon a waterfall that even the most experienced would take out and portage around.
We went over the falls, Johnny in front me in rear. Went over and down backwards lol....
I can still see his face as he slammed into me going down the falls. everyone was watching from shore He broke his arm and our boat was destroyed but we then became heros, got respect..
Spent several years at the camp between Newport and Usk..
Fond memories....

Yes, good memories (70s, don't know the camp). So different now. It seems crazy that we'll be the last to know what the world was like before computers.

Last edited:
jipp

jipp

same shit, different day. im all for salads..

anyhow, i found a easy hack for these vape pens.. the globes are never the same size. iv had issues with the rubber o-rings too.. but if you remove the top o-ring, then all of the globes seem to work fine ( the only problems i have had with cheap pens: "is when you knock them over. the globe is the first to hit usually. unlike, if you had something with a larger diameter battery, then the globe it self would not be the first to hit. then in theory, it would not break the globe every time" ).
however, my advice is: "do not be a clumsy fool, like my self", and "bowl the fuck up"!
IMG 6765

rosin.
bowl up!

Last edited:
ColoradoKush

ColoradoKush

We discovered last year if you have legit purple buds from genetics not temps or mutes, you can squish them fresh to create purple rosin/shatter..it has to be done within the first 24 hours of the chop before the purple terp stabilizes and turns gold in the extraction..I don't see any other reason to squish fresh buds either.. Nor would I call it live resin..just thought I would share

gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
We discovered last year if you have legit purple buds from genetics not temps or mutes, you can squish them fresh to create purple rosin/shatter..it has to be done within the first 24 hours of the chop before the purple terp stabilizes and turns gold in the extraction..I don't see any other reason to squish fresh buds either.. Nor would I call it live resin..just thought I would share
My buddy sea had some purple rosin he made said it tasted bad because the purple is like the chlorophyll

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom