The Muchacho Smoking Facility!

• Thread starter GrowGod
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Smerb

Smerb

We discovered last year if you have legit purple buds from genetics not temps or mutes, you can squish them fresh to create purple rosin/shatter..it has to be done within the first 24 hours of the chop before the purple terp stabilizes and turns gold in the extraction..I don't see any other reason to squish fresh buds either.. Nor would I call it live resin..just thought I would share
Do you have a pic that would be cool.

SmithsJunk

SmithsJunk

same shit, different day. im all for salads..

anyhow, i found a easy hack for these vape pens.. the globes are never the same size. iv had issues with the rubber o-rings too.. but if you remove the top o-ring, then all of the globes seem to work fine ( the only problems i have had with cheap pens: "is when you knock them over. the globe is the first to hit usually. unlike, if you had something with a larger diameter battery, then the globe it self would not be the first to hit. then in theory, it would not break the globe every time" ).
however, my advice is: "do not be a clumsy fool, like my self", and "bowl the fuck up"!
View attachment 738584
rosin.
bowl up!

I know it's a bit pricier, but if you like hitting flower from pens, check out the V2 Pro. It's the only one I know of that actually vapes flower instead of burning it up (there may be others now). It'll come out brown just like in a Volcano. I've worked some big hits from it too. Except for the mouthpiece cap which locks in with a rubber seal, it's all magnetic, including the charger. So no crossthreading or wearing out screw threads. The cartridges clean up well with the included tools. Not great for getting everyone faded at a party but for one person it'll git r done, especially with a couple cartridge loads.

I'm always buying gadgets so I forgot I had it. Now that I remembered, I'm going to puff up some of this San Fernando OG.

You should be able to pick one up for $60-$80 & $20 for the flower cartridge. I started of with the $10- $20 ones with elements and they were burning out so fast or breaking that the V2 Pro ended up being cheaper after a couple months. Cleaner, tasty, hits too.

20170910 145552

SmithsJunk

SmithsJunk

I know it's a bit pricier, but if you like hitting flower from pens, check out the V2 Pro. It's the only one I know of that actually vapes flower instead of burning it up (there may be others now). It'll come out brown just like in a Volcano. I've worked some big hits from it too. Except for the mouthpiece cap which locks in with a rubber seal, it's all magnetic, including the charger. So no crossthreading or wearing out screw threads. The cartridges clean up well with the included tools. Not great for getting everyone faded at a party but for one person it'll git r done, especially with a couple cartridge loads.

I'm always buying gadgets so I forgot I had it. Now that I remembered, I'm going to puff up some of this San Fernando OG.

You should be able to pick one up for $60-$80 & $20 for the flower cartridge. I started of with the $10- $20 ones with elements and they were burning out so fast or breaking that the V2 Pro ended up being cheaper after a couple months. Cleaner, tasty, hits too.

View attachment 739264

I remembered after I sparked the first cartridge "less-is-more". Didn't vape the whole chamber in one session. Doesn't taste as good if It's reheated. They weren't kidding when they called it a loose leaf cartridge. Even though the chamber is tiny you can get a solid stone. Fire isnt blasting the oil to ash before you can ingest it. This thing is very effective if packed loosly for good airflow and even heating.

Bodean

Bodean

It's my favorite out of what I've grown so far. Excitable buzz. No couchlock. Good flavor. I'd recommend it for sure. Wasn't even what I wanted when I went to buy Grimm seeds.
But glad I got it. I was going for the hashmaster.
I've kept both 1&2 for the moment can't figure which is better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom