Molenium

This is the Honeydew without such a bright flash
20171007 161938

gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
I
Thinking that must be the lost bucket Blueberry. 10 month cure...
Think I also sent amnesia haze, it cured up nice as well. 10 months seems a bit long but I reckon the hiding place kept it perfect...
Just picked the first bag i could smell without opening the bag its like candy

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
Think I also sent amnesia haze, it cured up nice as well. 10 months seems a bit long but I reckon the hiding place kept it perfect...
again anything you like can bring that and another chicken or two on our Friday feast day...

gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
I
Just picked the first bag i could smell without opening the bag its like candy. Makes sense its older super stony which is right up my ally has the wife yawning

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
Heres a pic of this years blueberry, sprouted up in spring near the same hole it grew in the year before..
DSC 0091

Transplanted into original hole, added bucket of manure top dress no other nutes...
Massive spears fat hard.. no popcorn

jipp

jipp

Dabbed up?
no, i wish it would of been the cause.. but it was pure neglect.. it was a windy day, and i loaded a bowl and smoke it. i thne put it on a stool i was using as a table to hold my pipe, vape pen, yadda yadda.. anyhow i spent all m time making sure my oil did not get fucked over by a gust of wind.. then when i wanted to smoke a bowl of it, and go do a holy roller it was gone, poof.. the wind stole it.. i did look but nope, maybe it will end up iin someone hands as it blows through the hood who needs it :D

heh, im high as fuck right bow on this sensi x i dunno.. the cross was a improvement over the original sensi star tho so good pollen chuck from that stand point i think. so yeah,
vape up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom