• Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
Commercial zoning w caregiver five patient. All about the zoning..
That’s cool. So fo you go full season from seed or clone? Just curious I know a lot of the Cali guys always go s red for full season to get that round massive bush plant.

souf69

souf69

That’s cool. So fo you go full season from seed or clone? Just curious I know a lot of the Cali guys always go s red for full season to get that round massive bush plant.
Ran from both. Our lovely state is a plethora of temp swings but manageable you kno this. I plan for 3 rounds this year never over 36 total pieces. Stalks like 2 liter size or close. So far clones have worked best for me anyway.

jipp

jipp

true og, dabs 4 life!

so, like how do bangars usually fail.. both glass, and quarts. that is something i need to know since im barefoot so much. or will i be able to tell easy enough.

jipp

jipp

"legalize it already"! the kids needs the THC, it could save society! hah.

bowls up, and good nightz!

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
89687B88 FE0F 4E37 A55D 70715404498B
:cry::cry:

MirrorZen

MirrorZen

Tide? Wtf? Haha

Up at 11:11 so I ran some fresh frozen dank Sinatra. I usually run dry somewhat cured flowers but the fresh frozen is quite.special...

Anybody know the difference in yield between the two?

I just want to be a trichrome farmer....
Fresh frozen is live resin, terp city and lighter in color and unstable, usually. Dried depending how you run it, shatter or pull n snap. Much more stable with dry. Reason being, you freeze the column and the solvent being injected at like -30 for fresh frozen that way it reduces the polarity of the solvent and allows for less "crap"like chlorophyll, lipids, waxes. It will come out nice light and translucent but usually unstable because there still needs to be a certain amount of fats, lipids, and waxes to make it stable. That's why when running a column dry and only freezing the solvent, it usually becomes stable shatter almost every time. If not shatter, pull n snap. Fats, waxes, lipids all bond together and bond with cannabinoids, that's why leaving too much in makes crumble (mostly running warm and no dewax) and takin too much out makes the oil unstable.

stiffneck

stiffneck

Fresh frozen is live resin, terp city and lighter in color and unstable, usually. Dried depending how you run it, shatter or pull n snap. Much more stable with dry. Reason being, you freeze the column and the solvent being injected at like -30 for fresh frozen that way it reduces the polarity of the solvent and allows for less "crap"like chlorophyll, lipids, waxes. It will come out nice light and translucent but usually unstable because there still needs to be a certain amount of fats, lipids, and waxes to make it stable. That's why when running a column dry and only freezing the solvent, it usually becomes stable shatter almost every time. If not shatter, pull n snap. Fats, waxes, lipids all bond together and bond with cannabinoids, that's why leaving too much in makes crumble (mostly running warm and no dewax) and takin too much out makes the oil unstable.

I need to learn more. Half that shit went over my head. What's unstable mean? I can tell you the fresh frozen I ran is really fucking sticky and hella hard to handle just after out of the bags. As it dries its a little more easy to handle.... but completely different than the dry cured flowers I usually run. I am.really really liking g this live resin though. Me thinks it's the way to go.from here on out.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom