• Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
True. She's always yelling g at me to be fucking quite. Says I am all banging around and shit. Fuck it man my eyes open and I am UP.
I’m like that too. I fall asleep like flipping a light switch. Once I’m up I can’t just fall back asleep, and if I do I wake up groggy..I need about 6-7 hours of sleep and I’m good to go. In my twenties it was more like 9-10 hours lol

stiffneck

stiffneck

I have real problems sleeping due to back and neck issues. Without cannabis as a sleep aid I might get 3-4 very interrupted sleep. I get these back and muscle spasms that make me scream- yell out and it scares the shi t out of the wife... haha. So yeah I need the marijuannaz.

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
I have real problems sleeping due to back and neck issues. Without cannabis as a sleep aid I might get 3-4 very interrupted sleep. I get these back and muscle spasms that make me scream- yell out and it scares the shi t out of the wife... haha. So yeah I need the marijuannaz.
Fuck bro sounds like you need some of these bath salts I picked up. I posted this a page back but I don’t think you saw it.
5D638C0E 1C68 456F B503 E8083FCD33E4
F2E31286 15AE 4149 971F B737A927467B

stiffneck

stiffneck

Fuck bro sounds like you need some of these bath salts I picked up. I posted this a page back but I don’t think you saw it.View attachment 789244View attachment 789245

I saw it. Have you used it? Does it work? I use lots of Epson salts in out Jacuzzi tub. I plan on trying to make something like this with part of my harvest this year....

Had acupuncture last Tuesday and I think it's go I g to help. Felt good for 3 days after with reduction in back pain... I think I need maybe once a week for a while then maybe on e a month..

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
I saw it. Have you used it? Does it work? I use lots of Epson salts in out Jacuzzi tub. I plan on trying to make something like this with part of my harvest this year....

Had acupuncture last Tuesday and I think it's go I g to help. Felt good for 3 days after with reduction in back pain... I think I need maybe once a week for a while then maybe on e a month..
Not yet but I plan on it. The bottle says 20 servings but the bud tender told me her friend used a half a container. I wish it were thc/cbd combo though

DAT

DAT

Picked up some Cirrus in 4 1 gram plastic pill containers . It was the bottom of the barrel with no bigger selection . It looked ok in the store but Upon closer observation on the label. It was harvested 8/2017!!! That is scary. Now I’m kinda questioning it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom