• Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
I feel like we all have a terp profile we hate. Durban Poison is one I can't stand, very close to yours. And Cucumber terps are the literal worst.
Try body odor lol, and that’s the most pronounced terp in lemong Just awful.
Out of all the flavors I’ve tried the cherry ak is my favorite, it’s complex and very pronounced mix of cherry and gas. Another favorite is the ghost bx1 and the original d.
I’m over the tootie fruity and lemony ones.

MirrorZen

MirrorZen

Try body odor lol, and that’s the most pronounced terp in lemong Just awful.
Out of all the flavors I’ve tried the cherry ak is my favorite, it’s complex and very pronounced mix of cherry and gas. Another favorite is the ghost bx1 and the original d.
I’m over the tootie fruity and lemony ones.
Ooo, i will be needing to get Cherry Ak then. And I agree, there is a reason blueberry/dessert strains don't get you lit. The terp profile is great on the nose, weak af on the head.

DAT

DAT

looking real nice!
i moved to los Angeles California.
Can anyone point me in a good direction for dispensary and suggestions for top of the line farms that produce the best aquality no pesticide and strain recommendations from them? I think i have until the end of the year to take advantage of the medical system still in place. Thank you very much.
I am so sorry to hear about the Cancer and chemo. I hope that it goes smoothly for you with little side effects and hoping for a quick successful recovery! take care best of luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom