The new 2000 watt grow

• Thread starter tattoojim
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

tattoojim

i also been forgeting to mention my woman has a project going herself. she decided she wanted to try to grow some shrooms. at this point the jars are colonizing very well. this is a first time grow for us and its looking good so far...

T

tattoojim

more pics... love the node spacing on that kollosus. and i slipped in some fungus pics..

DSC00149
DSC00150
DSC00151
DSC00152
DSC00153
DSC00154
DSC00155
DSC00156
DSC00157
DSC00158
Mogrow

Mogrow

20 day wonders, they like that metal halide light and the roots organic for sure. is it time to up can those beauties???? looks like they like the 600 watt light. they look really tight, hardly any spacing between nodes on any of the different strains. pics come out alot better under the mh light also.

angelfish got something growing in them jars, mushrooms?????

T

tattoojim

20 day wonders, they like that metal halide light and the roots organic for sure. is it time to up can those beauties???? looks like they like the 600 watt light. they look really tight, hardly any spacing between nodes on any of the different strains. pics come out alot better under the mh light also.

angelfish got something growing in them jars, mushrooms?????

there bathing under 1000watt mh now and love n it....the jars that has the most myciliium are a cambodian strain..

T

tattoojim

i got home from work today and 1 of my sweetgods(purple godbud x sweettooth) had some crispy edges on its lower leaves,no color change. is this a humidity issue or air movement issue...my bangkok betty has a little yellowing on lowers...these kids have had one mild feeding..humidity is 26%,temp on ac is set at 74 and the temp under the light is 85..comment please..i went and looked it over and im thinkn the crispy leaves are from water sitn on the leaves. and the 1000 watts are gettn magnafied and burning them may be

ttystikk

ttystikk

No way those lil things need 1000 watts just yet. Give them some time to grow and a replant. Once they've had a chance to set some roots down in the new cans, THEN give 'em the full wattage.

Lookin' real good so far, brother! How do you plan to sex your plants, unless you have plans for the males too?

T

tattoojim

No way those lil things need 1000 watts just yet. Give them some time to grow and a replant. Once they've had a chance to set some roots down in the new cans, THEN give 'em the full wattage.

Lookin' real good so far, brother! How do you plan to sex your plants, unless you have plans for the males too?

i backed the light down to 600 and they seem a little perkier today. the only male i will keep is that bangkok betty if its a male. i sex them as they show sex..thanks for checkn out my thread . keep an eye on it...i plan to put on a good show this time

T

tattoojim

ive done my transplant into 2 1/2 quart buckets,i didnt want to use the clear buckets again but i needed to do something with these girls asap. found my first female today but my girls are gonna get another month of veg before i flip. im still wondering when should i turn on the 1000mh at 600 now?

DSC00175
DSC00176
DSC00177
DSC00178
DSC00179
DSC00181
DSC00180
DSC00182
DSC00183
DSC00184
Mogrow

Mogrow

they gonna blow up....another month under the mh with the roots organic is gonna do a number on the little bitches, they'll be looking like the centerfolds...
keep 'em happy....
mogrowski

T

tattoojim

they gonna blow up....another month under the mh with the roots organic is gonna do a number on the little bitches, they'll be looking like the centerfolds...
keep 'em happy....
mogrowski

they are already wanting more food...roots all looked real good on the transplant :cool0041:

T

tattoojim

here are a few pics of the day.. just waitn to see some flowers

DSC00230
DSC00229
DSC00226
DSC00225
DSC00224
DSC00223
DSC00222
DSC00221
S

saivr2000

I had a lot of problems with that flexible tubing as well. Id suggest going to Lowes or home depot and get some rigid ducting and use that wherever possible. I know some flex is needed for adjusting, but replace as much of that as you can. It will be more efficient because it is smooth inside and will last much longer. Whenever the house starts to smell, I know my ducting has yet again got a rip in it. I have a 2000 watt set up too.

Canopy4
T

tattoojim

I had a lot of problems with that flexible tubing as well. Id suggest going to Lowes or home depot and get some rigid ducting and use that wherever possible. I know some flex is needed for adjusting, but replace as much of that as you can. It will be more efficient because it is smooth inside and will last much longer. Whenever the house starts to smell, I know my ducting has yet again got a rip in it. I have a 2000 watt set up too.

thanks for the heads up bro..you guys got me scared with this duct work. i have a lil time before i fire off my exhaust, still just vegn under 600 mh and no stink yet. does it matter if i bought that thermaflow shit???

Top Bottom