The new 2000 watt grow

• Thread starter tattoojim
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Mogrow

Mogrow

im not seeing any plants on the farm that are as strong as these at around 30 days, hope the next 30 are same good as the first. u gonna leave them in the present container until flip? bring the fire mon....

T

tattoojim

im not seeing any plants on the farm that are as strong as these at around 30 days, hope the next 30 are same good as the first. u gonna leave them in the present container until flip? bring the fire mon....

whats up buddy....i missed a lil update for my room. the kids are starting to show sex,to little to be 100% on females. im gonna stay in those containers until im 100% on it being a female. then all the bitchs are gonna move into these shallow 10 gallon containers i found. its looking like my girls will have a lil time to stretch there legs in new containers before i flipp. this is gonna b a long 4 weeks till flip...:character0095::character0095:

T

tattoojim

todays update.. turned the ballast up 1000 watts after a feeding. the plants seemed to like the hike. i was checkn out the new roots and it looks like the roots organism line works great.

jammie

jammie

ive heard good shit on roots and im hoping for good plants...thanks

did you go straight from germination to the roots organic soil? i went from growing outdoors to indoor dwc about 5 yrs ago and have no bag soil experience. thanks for any advise. love yer grow!!

T

tattoojim

did you go straight from germination to the roots organic soil? i went from growing outdoors to indoor dwc about 5 yrs ago and have no bag soil experience. thanks for any advise. love yer grow!!

yes sir ..i went strait into roots soil. this is my first grow with the roots line and i like it alot. i used m.g. soil for all my other grows and had non stop problems, i made it work but from now on if i cant get good dirt im not growing. i have a thread on roots organic soil, and all the users recomend the master program for feeding with this soil. hope i helped you out.. thanks for stopping in buddy

T

tattoojim

update...sexing is coming on

the starting line up of girls... 2 mask f2 girls,1 lemon og #18, 2 purplegod x sweettooth, 1 bubba kush x puprlenepa, 1atomic jam. now for the males that i found today 1 bangkok betty :mad0233: 1 godbud and acouple more im not sure on. the next week is gonna make my grow look alot better for me. im allredy to flip and i got this next month to finish vegging.

T

tattoojim

update

ive started transplanting my females last night. my containers are 10 gallon totes (shallow). i would like some thoughts on these totes, i kinda thought would work out pretty good. and on another note i cant decide if that bangkok betty is female or male.

DSC00295
DSC00294
DSC00293
DSC00292
Mogrow

Mogrow

monster

man that Betty is rockin, kinda dwarfing the others.. Looks like a female to me. Those totes look like the bomb, really... Looks like you're gonna put 2 in one container?????
Plants will blow the fuck up now.. Roots organic, hell yes.
peace mogrowski

T

tattoojim

man that Betty is rockin, kinda dwarfing the others.. Looks like a female to me. Those totes look like the bomb, really... Looks like you're gonna put 2 in one container?????
Plants will blow the fuck up now.. Roots organic, hell yes.
peace mogrowski

im thinking of popping a couple cuts in the other end of them totes with one big female. im still waiting to see some hairs on the betty, she is one trippy bitch lol. few more weeks till the flip

T

tattoojim

im getting a lil closer to a room full of girls. the plants in the purple tray are the last of my males i hope... i have 2 totes left to fill and 2 plants not showing all the way yet. i also had to drop 2 plants per tote in 2 totes ,i ended up with more females then i counted for :party0044: i was thinking about takimg some lower cuts at the end of next week. root them cuts and flip the whole room. i fn ready to see some flowers again...:animbong:

DSC00308
DSC00307
DSC00306
DSC00305
DSC00304
DSC00303
DSC00302
T

tattoojim

just went out and bought 15 gallons of drinking water... i realy need to get this r/o system hooked up..

T

tattoojim

got all my totes filled up last night. i went ahead and transplanted the bangkok betty ,she was getting bound up in that small container. i wanted to to do some training of the plants this round. so started this fragal rock lookn bamboo rack thing lol..i also cant forget to mention im up to 1600 watts in vegg. my thread might have been a lil misleading but i will hit 2000 watts be fore i start to flower.:animbong:

DSC00312
DSC00311
DSC00310
DSC00309
T

tattoojim

r/o system is hooked up and made my first 5 gallons for the girls. here is a few pics. i put the system where a old stand up shower was, but here it is. poor boy setup:rain

DSC00351
DSC00350
DSC00349
GanjaAL

GanjaAL

Looks great brother. Yea I think that soil will work great. Can you use root accelerator with it?

T

tattoojim

Looks great brother. Yea I think that soil will work great. Can you use root accelerator with it?

im using the roots line of nutes also. i think the endo/ecto (oregonism xl) makes a big part of the roots line. ive seen some of the whitest roots ive ever seen whith this line of soil and nutes.:animbong:

T

tattoojim

i took my first cut last night by accident. i was do n some lower trimming of leaves under the canopy, and some bending and staking. my last bend on the kollosus went snap!! :confused0054: i grabbed all my shit to make the cut. fresh water ,blade, clonex,small cup of dirt, misting bottle and a clone dome. did all my work and went to bed. so went to check on her this morning and she was layn over. i gave her a mist and re domed her. if she dont stand back up by the end of the day. im gonna axe it cause in my last grows if they fall over they never make it.

T

tattoojim

an update on the kollosus cut.. she is still alive and not shriveled up yet. i see it trying to bring itself to life. i was gonna axe it but it is tryn. on another note 1 of my mask looks like it is light stressed. all the lowers look real good but the tops are a bright yellow-green. this plant has leafs that almost feel fake.

T

tattoojim

i also failed to mention that i knocked one hour off my light cycle. i was 5am on and 11 pm off. my plan is to loose a hour of light every few days till i hit 12/12. 5 to 5 is where i will b soon. its getting close...

T

tattoojim

here is a few pics of what i think is my light stressed plant. there is apic of the cut, and a pic of the bangkok betty towering over the rest of the girls.

DSC00394
DSC00393
DSC00392
DSC00391
DSC00390
DSC00389
Top Bottom