The New Spot.chat Shit,show Ya Pics.

• Thread starter keiksweat
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
jipp

jipp

Accidentally touch your light? Or hair straightener burn from pressing? Hope it heals fast for you man.

i do not sleep well i have nightmares of my accident. anyhow, i woke up and i just could not take anymore so i took a large ass dab to kill my ass.. and when i went to carb the banger ( glass piece you put in the bong, then heat the glass bowl up with a torch.. then add your oil.)

anyhow when i went to carb the fucker, it slips from my hand and fell.. so i did not think about it.. i went to catch it before hitting the ground reflex thing i guess.. anyhow i caught the damn carb cap but the momentum from my hand catching the carb piece push my finger right onto the hot glass.. and my finger stuck to it.. i was half asleep of course trying to knock my self out with a dab.. laughs i failed.

TheRemer

TheRemer

i do not sleep well i have nightmares of my accident. anyhow, i woke up and i just could not take anymore so i took a large ass dab to kill my ass.. and when i went to carb the banger ( glass piece you put in the bong, then heat the glass bowl up with a torch.. then add your oil.)

anyhow when i went to carb the fucker, it slips from my hand and fell.. so i did not think about it.. i went to catch it before hitting the ground reflex thing i guess.. anyhow i caught the damn carb cap but the momentum from my hand catching the carb piece push my finger right onto the hot glass.. and my finger stuck to it.. i was half asleep of course trying to knock my self out with a dab.. laughs i failed.
Damn. That fuckin extract shit will kill you. I was blade tokin pressing real hard, slapped myself in my lip. Got big hash toke cookid nto the lip. Hard time explaining to the boss. Uhhh. Eating brownies for breakfast was one. Hope you feel better.

jipp

jipp

Damn. That fuckin extract shit will kill you. I was blade tokin pressing real hard, slapped myself in my lip. Got big hash toke cookid nto the lip. Hard time explaining to the boss. Uhhh. Eating brownies for breakfast was one. Hope you feel better.
yeah, im glad they had no such thing as a kid.. who knows what kind of trouble i would of got into. laughs.

just glad its available now because i need the strongest i can get.
go me. pills fucked my tolerance maybe. laughs

rock on bro,
chris.

keiksweat

keiksweat

yeah, im glad they had no such thing as a kid.. who knows what kind of trouble i would of got into. laughs.

just glad its available now because i need the strongest i can get.
go me. pills fucked my tolerance maybe. laughs

rock on bro,
chris.
blame the pills for being a raving pot head...lol. How's them nobbly knees holding up pal???hope your smiling more than frowning brother...lol

jipp

jipp

blame the pills for being a raving pot head...lol. How's them nobbly knees holding up pal???hope your smiling more than frowning brother...lol
im not doing so good. but such is life. laughs.
i have to go to see the pain doctor blah. but not for pills. just so i can get my medical card renewed wha bullshit.

i have to feed and water these bitchs today, damn kids all hungry and shit already.

IMG 3709

jipp

jipp

quick ? purple stems is mag def yes?
phosphorous.. in my case trying to get my a/c set to a temp comfortable for me and the plants, they paid the price.. as we got froze out for a few days.. now the heat is here. im just staying comfortable now, and flower tent is at 86F even in 118F weather.. so im good i think for the summer. c

chris.

Top Bottom