• Start date
  • Tagged users None
G0dsGift

G0dsGift

Both are god's gift strain at a month in flowering

keiksweat

keiksweat

man that Afghan looks and sounds great broheim...mmmm mmm
Heat wave is going,finally pal,can't wait..next lot of chop chops are just around the corner too.got big plans bro,gonna get this perpetual dialed the f##ck in now.sick of being hit,hit,miss,miss,miss,hit....and so on..lol.im gonna start putting 2 in bloom every 7-10 days..brought another half dozen of them cube smart pots.only lacking in the veg dept at the moment.gonna order some light for there tomorrow.cool e40 street lamp bulbs,led of course...gonna start putting a up a few pounds here and there so I can get my cmh lights next month hopefully.going for it.more light,less what's is what I need.these 2 led panels definitely make the gooey but at 600watts between them,could be way better..

MIKEZILLA

MIKEZILLA

man that Afghan looks and sounds great broheim...mmmm mmm
Heat wave is going,finally pal,can't wait..next lot of chop chops are just around the corner too.got big plans bro,gonna get this perpetual dialed the f##ck in now.sick of being hit,hit,miss,miss,miss,hit....and so on..lol.im gonna start putting 2 in bloom every 7-10 days..brought another half dozen of them cube smart pots.only lacking in the veg dept at the moment.gonna order some light for there tomorrow.cool e40 street lamp bulbs,led of course...gonna start putting a up a few pounds here and there so I can get my cmh lights next month hopefully.going for it.more light,less what's is what I need.these 2 led panels definitely make the gooey but at 600watts between them,could be way better..
Got hit the road keiks...I will be on in 3 hrs....yep takes that long to get there...me and Samo are hitting the road! Keep it cook till than across the pond! Yes to answer your wuestion...put 3 Blackpoisonskunk under the ground last night...lost one deep chunk seedling...the heat is killing me! Peace till than keiks! Keep rocin it pal!

MIKEZILLA

MIKEZILLA

I know I'm still teaching myself but learning I just hope I have a good yield. I'm hoping I do everything right my first time indoor
You will never it do it "right" but you will dial im the process...what kinda medium you into? Nutes? Good looking work! I feel yields are important, however not the most important....quality quality quality...if ya grow for self....just my 2 cents!

Latest posts

Top Bottom