The New Spot.chat Shit,show Ya Pics.

• Thread starter keiksweat
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MIKEZILLA

MIKEZILLA

Yo! @keiksweat..... @420 lyfePpP keep ur radar out for the snail...#2 will leave soon...drop em in soil wen ya do...forget what ya know
And do these like dat! Been better germ rated for some reason...

mancdank

mancdank

I'm usually shit hot at rooting cuts.think its because I don't use them plugs any more.got them too damp.so there lazy fuks.
What's the temps of the water I've been having to put a full boiled kettle to every 10 ltr bucket when I'm soaking my cubes to get the temps nice if the cubes or plugs are too cold they will get woody stems and take ages to root and when they do they take ages to take off when they get potted. we've just had to out source some cuts we had a mother room go down and they have done they same thing. I don't know if this is the case with u guys but defo worth a little look if u have over looked it :)

mancdank

mancdank

A little of topic but I've just found some pics on here I posted from my other phone from when a few of my mates went to jamaica for the cup and went chillin with some yardie farmers this was there lambs bread :)

Screenshot 2016 11 01 22 21 53
Screenshot 2016 11 01 22 21 36
Screenshot 2016 11 01 22 21 30
Buddaone1

Buddaone1

Those look Amazing!!!
I am super new to growing and my second round is starting to flower... I know my plants wont look like yours and i want them to. is there anything obvious that I'm missing
400W HPS and 300W LED 3part GH series nutes Blue dream View attachment 643434
View attachment 643433
You should probaly talk to kieks or zilla. They would be able to tell you better about led and those low watt bulbs and what to change or keep for next time or at least point you in the right direction. I use 1ks with uv supplement and only used advanced nutrients so i couldn't really help too much. I've actually gotten alot of help from this site and there are alot of farmers on here that really know their shit. I would start a thread and ask you'll get alot of replies with people to help

Top Bottom