The New Spot.chat Shit,show Ya Pics.

• Thread starter keiksweat
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Buddaone1

Buddaone1

I decided today im going to do a side by side with bx hp and coco as bx seems to collect alot of salts and compacts on my older plants. I got 4 perfect same size dbs ready to pot so it seems like a good time to start trying new stuff

Ecompost

Ecompost

Unfortunately original an 3 part i got alot of it. But by then i might be useing mills or canna idk i plan on doing side by sides with them too
Yeah I make my own buddy, a few people use them here, i am all bio organic tho. I am less about NPK, more about Proteins, Fatty Acids, Carbohydrates, Sugars and CO2

Ecompost

Ecompost

So i need gibberelin and jasmonic acids. Gunna have to look em up
mycos help plants up regulate growth hormones and organic acids, otherwise humates etc are packed with relevant compounds for these to be triggered. Growing with biology for me is the key to unlocking the genetic potential of all plants. 3.8 billion years of research, I have a system that replicates nature, restores lost biology to promote greater long term soil fertility through active carbon sequestration and bacterial mineralization, allowing both passive, as in the case of your AN nutes, and Active nutrient distribution, only possible in biological systems

MTBKush

MTBKush

you can also stimulate trichome density but using a Mycorrhizal product, or a salicylic acid, which has less skin or health risk than using UV light. it is also important to remember, UV does not heat the air, but it will heat your plant, so this means your plant temps under UV will be higher than your air t

That's handy info. They are working overtime! LOL! I looked at the products briefly. I saw other bulbs/ lamps not for growing plants. That is the same thing, used for killing environmental pathogens?

keiksweat

keiksweat

pass....lol
WP 20170105 22 01 53 Pro LI
WP 20170105 21 55 00 Pro LI

Top Bottom