The New Spot.chat Shit,show Ya Pics.

• Thread starter keiksweat
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
jipp

jipp

You are at a point where you need professional help. Its great to have this place as an outlet to vent, but you are displaying symptoms of self destructive behavior. I say this only for your well being, and personal safety. No intention of hurting your feelings or angering you, but something is not right, you need to get help now to deal with this, IMO
well thats cool. thanks for your opinion. good day.

MTBKush

MTBKush

Stacking up nicely!
Thanks, this has been an interesting grow. First true " organic " I ever attempted. I'm sold on it. The plants are healthy, full of buds. Unfortunately the hps changes the appearance or color so it is hard to see what they really look like except for a couple on the outer fringe.
The real test will be the next grow, and obtaining the same results.

incogneato

incogneato

Thanks, this has been an interesting grow. First true " organic " I ever attempted. I'm sold on it. The plants are healthy, full of buds. Unfortunately the hps changes the appearance or color so it is hard to see what they really look like except for a couple on the outer fringe.
The real test will be the next grow, and obtaining the same results.
I'm in coco right now with organic bottled nutes but I just started some clones in soil. I want to run em both and see what suits me more. It'll be nice on the pocketbook not having to feed so much bottled nutes
20170220 044339
these are all in coco getting nectar for the gods advanced line and some additives. Day 11 of flower. My first real run other than an auto that I ran in the veg tent.

J

JJR

Hey guys I need some help it's my first grow and iv run into a problem the leaves on a few of my plants have started to twist and some of the bottoms of the leaves are turning purple I'm growing some purple bud so don't know if that's how it's supposed to go but yh plz some one help

MTBKush

MTBKush

I'm in coco right now with organic bottled nutes but I just started some clones in soil. I want to run em both and see what suits me more. It'll be nice on the pocketbook not having to feed so much bottled nutesView attachment 671420 these are all in coco getting nectar for the gods advanced line and some additives. Day 11 of flower. My first real run other than an auto that I ran in the veg tent.
Very nice! Good job!

MTBKush

MTBKush

Hey guys I need some help it's my first grow and iv run into a problem the leaves on a few of my plants have started to twist and some of the bottoms of the leaves are turning purple I'm growing some purple bud so don't know if that's how it's supposed to go but yh plz some one help
Would you be able to send some pics in regular light?

RockymtnErik

RockymtnErik

Any way you can raise the lights add more fans to circulate the air?
Today I put a fan above my mh to push out the heat. Maybe a small ac unit?
My room is hot, but I have a cement floor I can wet down to cool it off a little.
I was not expecting Feb temps to be in the seventies... i run my lights at night but even the night temps only go down to 50 lately .... next week ill get cold air just wondering if I should chop fried leaves... maybe give them a filtered water only watering, no nutes.
And definently getting another fan

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

im a cripple dude.. all the shit i use to love to do i can not physically do.. thanks for the positive vibes.. im just gonna be a fucking bitch today im afraid.. such is life.. this leg is being quite a bitch today.. withdrawals, leg pain, chemical imbalance.. iv not killed anyone yet so i guess i deserve a break1

now i know why im a loaner, hah.. just love to torcher my self.. actually i never was a loaner till the pills.. but now after 15 years. even when im getting clean from the opiates.. i just do not give a shit about public, or even participating. so yeah.. we see what happens man.

i never abused my pain meds that my biggest issue.. i did what i was told.. and lookw hat it did to my b rain/body.. i mean wtf. but i digress.. life goes fucking on.

and the weed is only thing that has help.. so cant help butg focus on wanting more. but i know that aint happenig today. so i just wonder why should i have to deal with pain for a few days assuming not longer because i have no herb.. i was a fool to get off the pills i think at this point.. but such is life.

chrfis.
chris.

my gut is feeling a little better today.. probably gonna mix some rum and coke in a bit.. fuck my diet..

Ok I get it about the pain. I have a deformity that affects my colon from birth. It has gotten worse every year and the doctors have made it much worse with their treatment.

When I quit chemicals I was still able to do athletic things and I moved to Colorado to a healthy friends place to tide and heal and work.

If I had to do it now that I am pretty much disabled from my illness I would learn more guitar and study horticulture. Maybe biology.

Point is to focus on anything but the thoughts that help to follow the wrong choices.

But I hear your side loud and clear!

RockymtnErik

RockymtnErik

Ok I get it about the pain. I have a deformity that affects my colon from birth. It has gotten worse every year and the doctors have made it much worse with their treatment.

When I quit chemicals I was still able to do athletic things and I moved to Colorado to a healthy friends place to tide and heal and work.

If I had to do it now that I am pretty much disabled from my illness I would learn more guitar and study horticulture. Maybe biology.

Point is to focus on anything but the thoughts that help to follow the wrong choices.

But I hear your side loud and clear!
Hell Ya
That is exactly the kind of advice i gave.... hard work good and hard work fine but first take care of head.

Top Bottom