The New Spot.chat Shit,show Ya Pics.

• Thread starter keiksweat
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
View attachment 711650 Had not seen this fella in 36 years from Taupo New Zealand..Met him on our last trip.
I met up with 16 people I had not seen since last vist 36 years back.

We were both totally wild as hell back in the day. He had a jet boat we would hire him to lake fish and man did we drink
He sobered many years ago..

Just recalled we were drinking in the pub one night, he was drinking Gin. Doubles served unless singles requested is how it worked in NZ back then.
We went out back smoked a joint and he freaked out. Said I put some thing in his drink.
A friend drove him home after he passed out lol...
Rekon that was the last time we were together..
Enough coffee chat and fat dube off to chores..

Last edited:
chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
On a roll
Left over alfredo
Stir fry melody
Chop of lamb

keiksweat

keiksweat

lights on from last night. i flipped on the 14th. strain: critical kush.
View attachment 709786 that one tall bud will need to be bound back soon/
View attachment 709789
View attachment 709787
View attachment 709790
View attachment 709788
( i accidentally touched a bud sight, and it some sticky shit and smelled like vanilla. i hope it keeps that smell. they have not started to really stink yet tho. i have two baby plants that have a smell slight smell of ammonia already with out rubbing a stem. eek. :D )
im removing leafs every day and im leaning on the less is more side of the camp with it.. i think im doing ok for my first grow.. hopefully my next one will go smoother and be better :D

chris.
wow bro,talk about hitting it out the fuckin park......killing it son...less is more,I'd stick with that....defo working ,whatever your doing....keiks.

keiksweat

keiksweat

Lol fucking northern trouble makers :D I'm doing well mate, still trying to get a foot on the housing ladder but all good otherwise. How's stuff with you mate?
same old ,same old...working,moaning,drinking n smoking.....lol

keiksweat

keiksweat

This may not be a popular opinion and I am in no way suggesting anyone mess with their own ceased addictions.

But I fully believe it is still a choice. I feel I deserve my stance and am hesitant to share this but it is long enough ago now.

I started on p2p biker meth (86-92% crystal) in high school and by the time I was managing car dealers in my late 20's I had smoked enough Coke to have no savings from my 6 figure income.

I crashed real bad friends but that was 19 years ago when I went to live with my much healthier friend who had bought a home in Colorado.

The environment and activity like snowboarding and hiking to every peak we could get to helped me keep my mind off the high and my pretty serious trouble. I owed the mob about 100k when I split.

And really good weed helped my perspective and my failing colon (congenital defect) we got from the locals in the mountains. I always smoked pot.

And I slipped pretty bad in crack filled Denver.

But I chose to stop and the only other time I smoked chemicals was years later and I didn't like it any more.

It's my choice.
good on ya bro....absolutely no judgement on anything you did in your past mate.i personally respect you even more for sharing...we were all young n stupid once.people in glass houses shouldn't throw stones.....

keiksweat

keiksweat

If by the off chance there is anybody from the UK here who fits all the criteria please let me know thanks:-

1. Has a spare property with at least three bedrooms

2. Is willing to rent it out for £1200 or less per month

3. Is within the M25 circle

4. Doesn't mind any plant life being grown inside.

5. Is a cool guy/gal.

Bit of a long shot but you never know :D :D
ok you can stay wiv me are kid....lol
shit,can you imagine the trouble we could get into bro...hehehe..

keiksweat

keiksweat

You mean it was better when you topped the auto?
yep mate,gotta be dialled in.dont mess up with autos,not enough time to recover,but I accidentally topped my Pakistani ryder.it bounced bk,rapid.so I bent her up.still good.got much better results.time it right though dan.

keiksweat

keiksweat

Cheers bud , I wasn't to sure weather or not to flip the autos but I was hoping I could leave them another 2/3 weeks so I'm happy with that.. do they double in size when I flip to 12/12 or should they do that in veg ?
autos work best on a twenty on four off light schedule in my tests.from start to finish.good luck pal

M

Matthewsg1

Cheers mate so will I not get good results when I flip to 12-12 for all my plants ? Im going to go another 2 weeks of vegging for all my plants then start flower.. here's an update of today's pictures...

IMG 0965
IMG 0966
IMG 0967
IMG 0968
IMG 0969
MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

good on ya bro....absolutely no judgement on anything you did in your past mate.i personally respect you even more for sharing...we were all young n stupid once.people in glass houses shouldn't throw stones.....

Thanks bud :-)

Of am not ashamed. I am proud. Problem is it is very important I don't say too much about that time in my life.

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
Roy..
All I can say is wow.
I saw him several times.
Once in a small club I stood 2 feet away right in front of Roy and I could not believe my eyes..
Roy was a troubled soul, addictions he was found dead in a jail cell they said suicide but foul play was suspected..
RIP Roy one of the greatest..

Latest posts

Top Bottom