The One man 15k SS#4 Aptus Show

• Thread starter Billyboat
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
soserthc1

soserthc1

awesome work and that is exactly how the GSC grows little light on the foot print the best but you now know that

Billyboat

Billyboat

Thanks guys!!

Accidentally broke a bottom branch off of of the SLH, obliviously this nug is immature a it was taken at 6.5 weeks, but it's lime green and frosted! Pretty excited for what's to come.

soserthc1

soserthc1

Super frosty for 6.5 weeks gotta a winner there , miss my slh and my lemon skunk lime green phenol for sure

Billyboat

Billyboat

It's hard to get a room shot....the flush has started...now it's time to deleaf over the next week...

Starfighters come down soon..they are flushed ripe and ready....they are in the tray in the hardest to reach corner....I have a 7" isle space to stand in while I chop those down...the rest of the room has about 2 weeks left.

Billyboat

Billyboat

killed it homie!

Thanks brotha! All the new flavors are blowing up.

The AG is putting out like I've never seen her do before, and the nugs have better structure then my previous rounds. The sweet sour d smell is much stronger this time!! Have you run that AG yet?

My gosh the kk is hands down, best og I've played with. The true and her seem similar but the kk seems to pack on more weight.

grower4life

grower4life

How many u run per bed, what's ur veg time, what size beds u use. Dude those colas r phat! Great job!

Top Bottom