The One man 15k SS#4 Aptus Show

• Thread starter Billyboat
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Billyboat

Billyboat

Nice work Billyboat,those plants look like they are loving life.

I was wondering if you are using the Aptus calculator,or if you're tweaking it some....?

I've been trying out the Aptus line ,and am liking what I see so far.
Been used the Facilitor the longest,and on the most plants, and I'm definitely liking it.

I imagine those Wilma's smell delicious,Cap definitely did some nice work with that Columbian.

@waayne

Thanks for stopping by Wayne, it means a lot coming from you.

I tweak it a little bit...but pretty much stick to their normal feed schedule.
I run 1ml per gal of fas
Double dose of bloom boost
And a little less of peakboost then the recommended
Their fasilator is the best product I've found since growing. I used to run pro tek but the plants absorb fasilator so fast, snake oil fast lol.

I don't use their mass boost...too much N in it...I prefer gh Cali magic...

I used to run all organic no nutes...teas and compost...but I really like this combo of synth/organic combo..

That Wilma has been my favorite strain I've found so far.... It's fruity, yet og ish, and it stinks so bad...and it's an easy trimmer....I got lucky with cap hooking me up with those beans!

waayne

waayne

@Billyboat, thanks for all the information on the Aptus products, I really appreciate it.

Those little tweaks sure make a difference.

I hear you on Wilma's delicious aroma.It is really intoxicating to me.

I've ran a couple of Caps Columbian x White Hash Plant phenos,and am running the clones now.
Both phenos looked great ,and had a nice mango, ether,fuel aroma.

The B pheno ,which was my favorite,smells like mango and hi-octane fuel.
They smell so nice, that everytime I walk by them in flower, I have to take a little whiff...

Keep up the great work,that's such a beautiful garden!

Billyboat

Billyboat

@Billyboat, thanks for all the information on the Aptus products, I really appreciate it.

Those little tweaks sure make a difference.

I hear you on Wilma's delicious aroma.It is really intoxicating to me.

I've ran a couple of Caps Columbian x White Hash Plant phenos,and am running the clones now.
Both phenos looked great ,and had a nice mango, ether,fuel aroma.

The B pheno ,which was my favorite,smells like mango and hi-octane fuel.
They smell so nice, that everytime I walk by them in flower, I have to take a little whiff...

Keep up the great work,that's such a beautiful garden!

Anytime my brotha. I've learned so much from your threads they have helped me a bunch along the way!

That WHP of his is another beast and I love the smell it sends out! If cap touches it, it's gonna be fire.

brotherlewrl

brotherlewrl

I'm sure as shit glad i stumbled onto this thread!! nothing but funk in here, how long did you vegg the plants in the beds? or did you already say? This is very impressive to say the least:)

Billyboat

Billyboat

I'm sure as shit glad i stumbled onto this thread!! nothing but funk in here, how long did you vegg the plants in the beds? or did you already say? This is very impressive to say the least:)

Thanks! All of the beds were vegged for different times and have different amount of plants...some 3 weeks and some 2 months...I was building around plants trying to veg in the same room....it was tight in there for a little while

GrowMaster

GrowMaster

Thanks! I switched to beds over a year ago and haven't looked back. Do it, you won't regret it!

Update coming this weekend![/quote]
Hahahah that was sarcasm bro, u have obviously never seen any of my work;), ive been running in beds well over 10 years with hundreds of grows under my belt:cool:, u could say im the KING of bed growing lol, keep up the great work and stay safe...............GM

Billyboat

Billyboat

Thanks! I switched to beds over a year ago and haven't looked back. Do it, you won't regret it!

Update coming this weekend!
Hahahah that was sarcasm bro, u have obviously never seen any of my work;), ive been running in beds well over 10 years with hundreds of grows under my belt:cool:, u could say im the KING of bed growing lol, keep up the great work and stay safe...............GM[/quote]

Love me some beds...I haven't had an underwatered plant in ages bc of em!

MarijuanaBaybee

MarijuanaBaybee

Fuk yahhh pimpin,your garnden is rokinnnn keep up the good work B and i gotta say them pic's of the Alien Grenades loook off da hook. im amped to see em close to choppin time they hella beasty.

Billyboat

Billyboat

Fuk yahhh pimpin,your garnden is rokinnnn keep up the good work B and i gotta say them pic's of the Alien Grenades loook off da hook. im amped to see em close to choppin time they hella beasty.

Thanks! I'll get an update soon as tomorrow is day 28 and they are stacked...

I bet your patients love you!

It's been a very popular flavor! :)

12k vert project!

Top Bottom