The One man 15k SS#4 Aptus Show

• Thread starter Billyboat
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
HumboldtDr

HumboldtDr

Whats your ailment?
Supporter
Terrific thread. Building out the room solo, trimming half solo. Mucho respect. Nice work. Thanks for sharing.

Billyboat

Billyboat

Thanks everyone! Let's just say I eat, breath, and sleep this stuff! I love it!

It isn't work when it's some thing you love!

Thinning bottoms...and giving some foliar spray tomorrow...

Here we go!!

Got my 3 biggest yielders in this room, and small plant counts!

Cheers

Last edited:
bongobongo

bongobongo

Supporter
Billy boat you run 15k effortlessly, I've been doing 16k and I'm not nearly as flawless. This is serious work here gents. When it's a labor of love... It is. coming from someone who does damn near te same amount... And you have multiple rooms?? Pah?? How many thousands can a pot grower pot if a pot grower could pot pot

Billyboat

Billyboat

Billy boat you run 15k effortlessly, I've been doing 16k and I'm not nearly as flawless. This is serious work here gents. When it's a labor of love... It is. coming from someone who does damn near te same amount... And you have multiple rooms?? Pah?? How many thousands can a pot grower pot if a pot grower could pot pot

Thanks for the kind words!

Yea I run multi rooms! It is a lot to handle at times but what else would I do?
Hard work, due diligence, and a clean enviro is what it takes! And of course a little help from the weed gods, ;)

Cheers

And check out the kosher kush from last round, 26.6%. Bringing the fire!!

bongobongo

bongobongo

Supporter
26.6% damn!! Nice billy, just look for the guys that haven't slept in 5 years. And babbling about half-anal retendant growing procedures. The weed gods show me lots to pick up from you friend, I'll be chillin on this thread for a bit ;)

Billyboat

Billyboat

26.6% damn!! Nice billy, just look for the guys that haven't slept in 5 years. And babbling about half-anal retendant growing procedures. The weed gods show me lots to pick up from you friend, I'll be chillin on this thread for a bit ;)

Sleep? What's that? "Sleep is the cousin of death"

Stayed tuned as I'll be updating often!

Cheers

bongobongo

bongobongo

Supporter
Love that tight stacking and elevating a little extra room. Haha way to crunch those numbers man

Billyboat

Billyboat

Damn dude will I ever get to your status!! Looks awesome!

Thanks brotha! You run a pretty impressive operation as well my brotha!!

One thing I've started doing, probably overkill, since I have big vortex brewer is adding 20-30 of gallons of tea ( og biwar and organic amendments) to my nute res before watering every time. I almost always have a brew going and I think it's making the roots go nuts.

And they still get their weekly concentrated tea batch every week on top of adding it to the res.

nice n lush homie.

confu

I've been using that ca25 weekly and plants are loving it. Appreciate that a ton!!

Love that tight stacking and elevating a little extra room. Haha way to crunch those numbers man

Thanks! I thinned them out a bunch and hoping for no larf. We shall see!!

Cheers!

Last edited:
bongobongo

bongobongo

Supporter
I always got tea brewing. Sure gets expensive but it's worth it's weight in gold ;)

Top Bottom