The Oompa Loompas have landed

• Thread starter logic
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
baconcookies

baconcookies

Damn snipers. Givin my daughter a bottle come back and the bx2 r gone. Life's over spent two days put in the work and it didn't pay off! Bummer man, congrats to all who acquired. :(

Theoneandonly Z

Theoneandonly Z

crazy fast... i was dumb and got caught up reading a description... ended up with the f3's...

fuck i wanted the bx2s so bad.... oh well win some, lose some.. well wasnt much of a loss.. more like a win/win:cigar:

Thanks @ Loompa farms and Logic for making this possible!

im officially broke.

Mike Hawk

Mike Hawk

Boy do I feel fortunate to be able to have these seeds delivered to my door in 30 minutes :D

As well as the dankest meds :) I gotta check out some of this yeti og. Will post pics when I do.

Last edited by a moderator:
wonka

wonka

cant believe I missed out on the moondawg beans again.. never seem to catch a break with those

GhostFace

GhostFace

I new when I saw oompa and loompa hanging out all day on the staff online clicker thingy that it was going to drop tonight..i even bet my buddy lol I didn't score any beans but I won $200bucks :finger::greedy:

blis84

blis84

Check out ROCS gear. !!!
I'd prob go with alien grenades, or the alien orgnkid triple kush cross, shits fire, alien grenades has nice keepers, some absolute monsters to be had, there Tahoe alien f2s are bad ass, also there evil knieval og but if you just wanna spend 100, maybe a sin city's nightmare og, or any of there gear or exotic genetix or Pisces genetics kush inc is some tasty potent shit, I need to grab more, big mistake not cloning the last pack I ran, had multiple keepers, motas fuzzy fruit is nice too

Latest posts

Top Bottom