The Police are out of Control !!

• Thread starter oscar169
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
I bought a collar for him..the kind with a remote..I shocked him one time..and after that he would not move when the collar was on...It was really sad..Totally played dead whenever I made him wear it. So i didn't make him wear it anymore...

The New Puppy will not be leaving my sight when out of her fenced area..ever
She is happy living with the goats though :)
I've seen that reaction with the remote collars before. What I like about the radio collar is that it gives the dog a warning buzz and vibration first.

Ya the "zapper" is total crap..unless you have a boxer..lol j/k...but every pup needs some dog whispering..which I think is just mostly patience and saying "shhhshhsh...shhshshs" a bunch of damn times
Funny you say that, it was because we saw the neighbor was FINALLY able to keep her boxer on her property that I asked, "How are you doing that?"

oscar169

oscar169

Farming 🌱
Supporter

Thought they had seen something and that Officer has already Killed 6 people and has shot 10 people total, this is a Trigger Happy COP !!! , all of the shotings were justified....o_O This Fucking cops has killed more people then some that have served in the Armed Forces have :finger:

azmmjadvocates

azmmjadvocates

It's our own fault, Complacency, Ignorance. We the people have not drawn the line so they push the boundary. Cops killing people & animals just scares people into submission because if they're "good" it won't happen to them. We have to put our foot down, Just like most, the bystanders were too scared to do anything. Using the duty weapon rather than the taser is excessive force, They should have made a citizens arrest on the police officer. Sadly our society does not know their responsibility as citizens to secure our right to life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.
Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, — That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness
Police are scared too they are trained to put on a front. We just have to call their bluff. They tried to illegally arrest me once, he was choking me out w/his forearm over my mouth, I was suffocating so I dropped to the ground (I was a wrestler) & I bit down on that piece of shit with all my might. He actually started praying & repeating "oh Jesus" I told him Jesus was on my side today. I took his cuffs wrapped the chain around his wrist & clamped them so tight I wanted something to break. I had my roommate call the police to report that a officer attacked me. They tried to convict me of a strike but it was self defense I was a free man in 21 days. 21 days is worth not getting punked by the police. I took a bite out of crime, literally.
If that cop shot my dog I would have jumproped those cuffs in front of me and used them as a garrote.
Soliders die for our country not our freedom if we want our freedom back we gotta go 1861 on em'.

I couldn't agree more,, In stand your ground states like here in AZ, we can use deadly force to protect someone against assault or other crime.. If an officer is engaged in illegal activity shouldn't we legally be able to invoke that law,case in point the roadside cavity searches that are now showing up in other states? That Texas case one officer was found guilty of sexual assault. Perhaps It will take a citizen getting off the hook to prove a point, sad thing is it will never happen.. We know the Texas case the officer was found guilty,, If her husband would have ventured by and shot the officer,, he would have been 1 killed, or 2 in prison for life.

azmmjadvocates

azmmjadvocates

There is no such "Right" present in Colorado! (to kill someone's cow(s)/"livestock" that comes on your land).

In the 13 states where "open range" rules the land, and specifically in Colorado, you only have the right to take the animal(s) into custody....and by law, if you do, you must treat them/feed them/care for them as you would your own livestock. Beyond that, you have all of 5 days to contact the Ag authorities should you not be able to locate the owner and then they will decide the course of action. Sure...you COULD shoot the animals...but once they enter your land, you are legally responsible and killing them simply means you WILL pay "X" amount per head to the owner for that self-given "Right". :rolleyes: Not only that, you'll be REAL popular in town....

In short, you are legally responsible for the well-being of the animal (food/water/well-being) and >nowhere< in any statute does it say you have the explicit right to KILL a cow on your land. (show me where it says otherwise and I will retract)

You can't even recover damages done by the livestock unless you can prove (in court) without a doubt that YOUR fence was broached. Here in CO...it is YOUR responsibility to fence OUT...not the ranchers responsibility to fence in. the rancher has limits....but they are very broad and forgiving and truly must show malicious intent or out and out neglect.

http://www.ffcolorado.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/01/2005_12-Fencing-Out-in-Colorado-low-res.pdf
http://www.ffcolorado.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/01/2005_12-Fencing-Out-in-Colorado-low-res.pdf

re Dogs:

http://www.nolo.com/legal-encyclopedia/free-books/dog-book/chapter9-2.html

If there's a law/allowance to kill livestock for trespass, please link the legal statute/etc. you are deriving your (self) stated "right" from and stating >as fact<.

Here in AZ under Range Laws you have to have a 4 strand barbed wire fence if you wan't to keep ranchers cattle out and collect if they damage your fence, so there are even regs regarding how the fence must be built to keep Cows "out" as well as the ranchers who can enter your prperty without your permission as they eat your grass, plants or whatever else they likely will destroy.. Around our property a lot of dogs have been shot by a big cattle rancher who even places baited traps on state trust land he has grazing rights to. He catches them also in foothold traps, not coyotes but Dogs... Nothing has happened to him and nothing will, here anyway.

ttystikk

ttystikk

Shoot my terrifying 12 lb dog, and I will find you, hunt you, and kill you. I don't give a damn what badge you're wearing. He's my family, and I will make that choice. That's because he'll never be running away, out in someone's ranch, killing chickens or attacking police officers. Shit, the last time my dog took off (after thinking he'd been abandoned outside a friend's house), he ran HOME- about 4 miles away!

ttystikk

ttystikk

The degree to which a society hides the transgressions of those it gives power is the degree to which it is not a free society. We are NOT a free society while any officials are given special treatment, are treated as above the law or their BAD actions are covered up and the actors protected. This goes a lot higher than beat cops, people!

PButter

PButter

RUN!!!
Supporter
For real- kill my dog and you'll find my dog's best friend with a blood feud. Fuck any badge-wearing or not shithead that decides they should just shoot a dog- even an aggressive one. If you have made it into your 20's not knowing how to tangle with a four-legger for your life without killing it- you had bad parents and bad upbringing and bad BREEDING and YOU should be taken out. And now for some less opinionated responses...

PB

Theoneandonly Z

Theoneandonly Z

dont get me wrong - barry cooper is a weird fuck, but its the only video of the raid i can find.

as citizens we have to right to arm and protect ourselves. its bullshit that law enforcement can take advantage of the rights we were given. who the fuck says i cant answer my door with a gun?

Top Bottom