The Police are out of Control !!

• Thread starter oscar169
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
fishwhistle

fishwhistle

I have no problems with good cops at all but it just seems their few and far between these days.Im sure they had the right to shoot the dog for their safety but they never would have had to if they hadnt decided to escalate the situation over what they say was loud music?Geez you'll have to arrest every other car in the city!Just another guy being denied his civil rights by police officers sworn to protect them.

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
sidetracking a bit, here's a brave guy. Kudos for him standing up...it's fucking hard to do, trust me. (the more cameras in our cars is the best protection)

Thanks for sharing that Kolah. I think those Checkpoints are Unconstitutional !
The cops are out of control these days for sure!

fishwhistle

fishwhistle

sidetracking a bit, here's a brave guy. Kudos for him standing up...it's fucking hard to do, trust me. (the more cameras in our cars is the best protection)

Kolah,there is a pastor from arizona that does these videos at checkpoints also,he's pretty respectful to them but knows his rights well,i beleive hes already won one civil rights lawsuit for being beat up at a checkpoint and he continues to do it,all on film of course,THIS is why the cops hate cameras!Check out what they did to him.

K

kolah

yup..I saw it when it happened...and followed his court case.

That's the risk for fighting for your rights in Nazi AmeriKa.

vid and audio cameras are the best peaceful weapon we have. It's best to keep them well hidden though.

FiveAM

FiveAM

THE COPS are wrong. THEY handled THE WHOLE SITUATION WRONG.

PERIOD.

these guys are trained to make a drug bust, but can't handle a civilian TALKING to them..

THE COPS put the dog in that situation. NOT HIS OWNER.

HIS OWNER TRIED to put that dog up, but the PIGS instantly started to mistreat A LAW ABIDING citizen..

WHAT?! What? WHAT did the guy do wrong? I don't give a shit about no raid on some drug house, WHAT DID THIS GUY DO WRONG TO GET HANDLED LIKE THAT??/

nothing..and now a life has been lost..

PIGS have no respect in my eyes..

the minute you put a cop uniform on, doesn't make you super man..you are there to PROTECT AND SERVE>> not stop and and arrest.

azmmjadvocates

azmmjadvocates

They dont want to be filmed or be on camera because they are not doing the right thing and dont want to have to face the consequences,simple as that.In socal they have begun a new policy that the news helicopters cant even film them anymore in the interest of ''officer safety'' supposedly which is bullshit,they just dont want the world to know how big of thugs they are.
The sad part of all this is that they shoot people everyday but this time because everyone loves animals everyone is pissed about it!what about all the people they shoot?and their not all guilty of something,look at all the innocent folks they shot while after christopher dorner that are getting paid off right now,THUGS.

Your absolutely right, like the roadside cavity search in Texas those two women went through because the cop "smelled weed" didn't even bother to change gloves from one woman to the next.. Douch cop called in backup to do the cavity search just to get off on it or roadside punishment.. They sure look like it was standard procedure too until they get busted with video,, I think the law should be everything is video taped, cost the dept 187,000 each one cop fired another charged with sexual assault of which is legal so use deadly force to prevent in Texas.. Now I hear there was another case as well, cops are out of control.

www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/12/19/roadside-body-cavity-search...

K

kolah

And they do this on the side of the road. How professional.

This has to be blamed on the police chiefs....as they are in charge of their workers.

The sky ain't a' falling but this kind of shit continues to escalate day by day. More cops killing people, more cop abuse, more SWAT reams busting into the wrong houses, more roadblocks and more infringements on our inalienable rights. And it will continue to ramp up due to no (or very little resistance).

The only thing we can do is video and audio record ...and file lawsuits, as well as educate the public as to these atrocities. I think it was also help to meet and speak with police chiefs and sheriffs and see where they stand and what their positions are in regards to the Constitution and also question how their officers are being trained.

fishwhistle

fishwhistle

Kolah,the only thing they dislike more than being recorded is being told what to do,try it you will see what happens,lol.In my county we have not had the opportunity to vote in a sherriff in many years because a loophole allows the old sherriff to retire a couple months before his term is up and he gets to name his predecessor(buddy)instead of letting folks vote on it.These guys make big bucks,big retirement and big bennies and pass it on to their cronies.

CropAndGardn

CropAndGardn

It's our own fault, Complacency, Ignorance. We the people have not drawn the line so they push the boundary. Cops killing people & animals just scares people into submission because if they're "good" it won't happen to them. We have to put our foot down, Just like most, the bystanders were too scared to do anything. Using the duty weapon rather than the taser is excessive force, They should have made a citizens arrest on the police officer. Sadly our society does not know their responsibility as citizens to secure our right to life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.
Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, — That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness
Police are scared too they are trained to put on a front. We just have to call their bluff. They tried to illegally arrest me once, he was choking me out w/his forearm over my mouth, I was suffocating so I dropped to the ground (I was a wrestler) & I bit down on that piece of shit with all my might. He actually started praying & repeating "oh Jesus" I told him Jesus was on my side today. I took his cuffs wrapped the chain around his wrist & clamped them so tight I wanted something to break. I had my roommate call the police to report that a officer attacked me. They tried to convict me of a strike but it was self defense I was a free man in 21 days. 21 days is worth not getting punked by the police. I took a bite out of crime, literally.
If that cop shot my dog I would have jumproped those cuffs in front of me and used them as a garrote.
Soliders die for our country not our freedom if we want our freedom back we gotta go 1861 on em'.

Latest posts

Top Bottom