The Police are out of Control !!

• Thread starter oscar169
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
oscar169

oscar169

Farming 🌱
Supporter
First, I didn't watch the video, Dave watched it and reported what happened. I'm not going to watch it, either, I don't want to watch more dogs die because humans are fucking idiots. He told me that the guy put the dog into a/his car and it escaped.

Second, the cops are not going to wait for the dog to bite them. I know this factually. Y'all remember my story about my sister's little 40lb border collie being shot to death in the street in front of their house? Five times that little dog was shot. A little 40lb dog, no recourse, and they weren't out on the street with the dog, they were at home and the dog was in her yard.

I'm not saying the cops handled it well, I'm placing a whole lot of responsibility on the owner's shoulders here because he HAD to know that this particular department is known for not playing nice, he had a very large breed on a completely insufficient 'leash,' and he was also already known to this department.

I'm not saying he had it coming, but he HAD to know it wasn't going to go well at all, and the dog paid the price. He will have no legal recourse here, none whatsoever. As far as I'm concerned he fucked up as badly as anyone else did. He doesn't get to shift all responsibility onto police because they shot his dog.
Well maybe you should watch it then you might better understand whatwas really was going on, its not like the guy had a gun, he had his Cell Phone out and was taping the cops, thats why this all statred , the Pig didn't like him Video Taping them, Just like Rodney King, they don't want any Videos that might show what bullshit they do, so until you have seen the tape with YOUR own eyes you may better understand there was no reason to Kill this dog, let the owner put the fucker back in the car, the guy is screaming in the tape PLEASE DON"T SHOOT MY DOG, while he is hand cuffed.

K

kolah

I watched the video. The dog was NOT attacking.

If the pigs were worried, a taser would have been the best option. But this was all about payback time by corrupt and over-aggressive pigs who took a harmless situation and escalated it into a cold blooded murder.

sky high

sky high

Had the guy gotten in his car and left when he put his dog in the car (when he obviously first sensed there might be an encounter/problem) rather than hastily (re)approaching the officers for no visible reason without securing his dog first (his mind was on...what? Getting away..or confrontation?) none of this would have happened and the dog would still be alive.

you want the obvious...you'll get the obvious...

oscar169

oscar169

Farming 🌱
Supporter
Had the guy gotten in his car and left when he put his dog in the car (when he obviously first sensed there might be an encounter/problem) rather than hastily (re)approaching the officers for no visible reason without securing his dog first (his mind was on...what? Getting away..or confrontation?) none of this would have happened and the dog would still be alive.

Doesn't give the cops the right to kill your dog, everyone keeps saying He should have done this that the other thing, YES the guy is a retard for not leaving I Agree with everyone on that, the guy probley isn't the smartest, but the dog did not need to be shot 4 TIMES, simply have the owner put the dog back into the car or have him take the dog into the cop car, b/c they are going to have to place the dog with the pound anyway until he gets out of jail, there was a Thousand Differnt Ways the cops could have handled this with out putting 4 Rounds into the dogs chest....:stop:

Natural

Natural

This is such commonplace, for police to shoot aggressive dogs. It happened to a buddy of mine during a raid (dumbass sold coke to a narc) and they shot the "problem child" dog out of the pack of 3 that was growling. I think this whole problem exists because of lack of specialized training and general department wide policies that are being handed down. I'm sure the general policy is to "put down" any aggressive canine that poses danger regardless of circumstance.
Check out what Austin is looking to do..in response to community outcry.
It is indicative of the rest of the Police forces nationwide..it's pretty much commonplace...and they need training to determine how to handle canines "in the field". As for this clown and his rottweiler..it's sad yes. Could have turned out different especially since they obviously saw the dog and had plenty of time to prepare a different approach.
Me personally, if I saw a 200 lbs rottweiler running towards me or one of my kids, my ass hole would certainly tighten up and if I felt he would attack I would put him down in a heartbeat.
..but police are different they are supposed to be trained and be able to handle dangerous situations. I think they are just outdated on their policies..I mean think about it..most of them might own dogs and be dog lovers themselves...any human cop or not would feel remorse for killing an innocent animal.

fishwhistle

fishwhistle

Sky,the officers ordered him to put the dog in the car and then come to them,he was following their orders when he approached them again.

fishwhistle

fishwhistle

Absolutely it was the owner's fault! Didn't you see that leash? Didn't he notice what was going on? He could have taken measures to protect the animal, like using an actual leash, but he didn't. Whose fault is that? The cops didn't compel him to bring the dog along for the ride.

Honestly, it's amazing to me how many people seem to think that how this guy handled the situation and his dog was perfectly fine. Or do you folks think that we should be treating all dogs like humans?

This is Hawthorne, and honestly, if this cat is known to the department, he was practically begging for it. Again, he brought the dog into the situation, not the cops. He failed to control the dog, not the cops. He was in the wrong as far as the dog being hurt goes, and didn't give enough consideration to the actual department he was dealing with.

You know I come from SoCal, and we all know that some departments are better than others. I'd rather deal with the sheriff of L.A. Co. than, say, LAPD, for example, pretty much ANY day of the week. Same in SD, I'd rather deal with the sheriff's department than SDPD. Why? Because, they're known for pulling tactics. If you already know that, why be surprised when you get exactly what you asked for?

Sea,I DID see the leash did you?If you did you would see how well behaved the dog was on it and by the way there is no law that says you have to use a certain kind of leash on your dog,kind of strange to me that you comment on the leash and then you post that you didnt even see the video?The leash does not have 1 thing to do with this situation,the dog was well behaved and not aggressive at all,i actually thought he was submissive and just trying to get to his owner.
Im kind of taken back that you think just because that department is known to be thugs that you should give them leeway to do as they wish,Total bullshit and laughable.
Its not illegal to walk your dog in public on a leash,its not illegal to videotape a police action and i cant see anything in the video that shows the guy doing anything illegal for that matter,i can even hear the two guys who took the video talking pretty clearly so his stereo couldnt have been that loud.
While you and the police and even myself might think the guy could have used better judgement its not illegal to not be the brightest bulb in the box.Just another bad decision made by police officers that they will never be punished for,i bet there were people/kids all around the area and here are the police just discharging rounds that could ricochet anywhere and possibly kill/injure innocent people all because his stereo was allegedly loud,cmon get a grip.
He was practically begging for it though right?

PButter

PButter

RUN!!!
Supporter
Fuck these guys- when they put on the uniform they pledge to do whatever the fraternity needs. It doesn't mean they are all bad people but it does mean that everyone of them will side with the frat and not common sense, not morality, not justice.

Did anyone figure out what that cops name is/hopefully was?

PB

K

kolah

Sea,I DID see the leash did you?If you did you would see how well behaved the dog was on it and by the way there is no law that says you have to use a certain kind of leash on your dog,kind of strange to me that you comment on the leash and then you post that you didnt even see the video?The leash does not have 1 thing to do with this situation,the dog was well behaved and not aggressive at all,i actually thought he was submissive and just trying to get to his owner.
Im kind of taken back that you think just because that department is known to be thugs that you should give them leeway to do as they wish,Total bullshit and laughable.
Its not illegal to walk your dog in public on a leash,its not illegal to videotape a police action and i cant see anything in the video that shows the guy doing anything illegal for that matter,i can even hear the two guys who took the video talking pretty clearly so his stereo couldnt have been that loud.
While you and the police and even myself might think the guy could have used better judgement its not illegal to not be the brightest bulb in the box.Just another bad decision made by police officers that they will never be punished for,i bet there were people/kids all around the area and here are the police just discharging rounds that could ricochet anywhere and possibly kill/injure innocent people all because his stereo was allegedly loud,cmon get a grip.

This.

sky high

sky high

Sky,the officers ordered him to put the dog in the car and then come to them,he was following their orders when he approached them again.

Either way....he caused the incident by being in the area...with no other reason than to chide and "watchdog" (video, for what reason?) the police. He got the exact results he set himself up for. (and for what reason?)

I have 4 dogs. All like family. What happens to them, is MY responsibility and no one else's >at all times<. If I put them in a dangerous situation, it is my fault and no one else's.

Hopefully clown boy won't be gettin another trophy dog for his next self-serving video "watchdog" adventures...

"Watchdog" is right. Watch dog die.... stupid selfish/childish muthafucker with an pointless agenda...

Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
I was going to head to LA next week. Does anyone have a list of places in LA where my dog will be shot if I'm using my cell phone recorder?

As long as you stay out of the way and dont obstruct like the people that shot the video you should be good. ;) If you act like a dick with your loud stereo and point shit at the cops while they are engaged in an investigation you might get yourself in trouble.:eek:

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
You're putting words into my mouth. Reread my last post. He will have zero legal recourse here.

ANY dog on that type of leash is not considered, legally, to be under control. Period.

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
This, Is a Really interesting Subject and a Great Discussion.. I can see all the sides..
Our dogs are like our Kids..It's "Our" job to keep them safe......Except, I would not put my child out front to protect my house...:confused:

Like I said..both the owner and the cop should Pay for this!
The cops and the dog owner are both huge Ass holes!:mad:
both should be in jail

You'll be OK. Just do whatever a pig tells you to do. Obey like a good little slave.

At least that's what some people think. :rolleyes:

The training seems to be working on some..

Top Bottom