The Pollen Chuckers Club! Homemade Crosses only...

• Thread starter TheCoolestMan
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
R

Redskywalker

Premium Member
Supporter
OlympicCVK Nagano Gold x Burmese x CVK
DSCN0622.JPG
HIGHGRADE Viper Diesel x SSSDH
DSCN0618.JPG
OGAK D OG KUSH x AK47 x Sour Diesel
DSCN0614.JPG

R

Redskywalker

Premium Member
Supporter
These are a cross I made using the males from the Chem Valley Kush ( Chemdog D x OG Kush bx SFV cut) seeds I got here. The mom is a Nagano/Burmese called Olympic 2010 that I got from BC. They stink like death but in a good way lol. You can tell there is Chemdog D and OG Kush in there hahaha I sent in several packs of these as freebies
DSCN0671.JPG
DSCN0668.JPG
DSCN06641.JPG
DSCN0663.JPG
DSCN06671.JPG
DSCN0670.JPG
DSCN0669.JPG
DSCN0665.JPG
DSCN0662.JPG

fractal

fractal

I'm really stoked on this blockhead f2, sure is looking like the SOG/vertical garden clone of choice from this seed experiment. If it hits hard, it smells like it's got the blueberry dankness and sure is stacking up a hefty cola. Grows slow but with 49 of these underneath a 1000 you could get 30-40 g per plant with a good veg (4-5 weeks). You do the math, especially in a vertical garden!

BlockBluef2 2
BlockBluef2
fractal

fractal

I am pretty sure that this SSH x Blockhead hybrid I created is going to be dank. as. fuck.

Smells like the SSH mom in full, and adds some twisted funky sweetness from the Blockhead daddy. Structure is much like the SSH, what a great male plant it was to really let the SSH shine through and only adding positive traits from the look of it.

SSHBlockhead 2
SSHBlockhead
TheCoolestMan

TheCoolestMan

Premium Member
Supporter
He is no longer on the farm. He's safe and growing strong though.

Sup ent bro! hope ya growing mad kush again, im back in the place bro hit me up!

Damn i have been through the whole thread and its a pleasure to see so much homemade goodies!!

Lovely girls Fractal!! :cool0019:

M

Mari-Wonka

I've got some crosses going with New Haven and an Afghani strain. I think I may have to cross it up with the Chemo and tame the height. Even with topping and LST it wants to go through the roof.

fractal

fractal

Update on the blockhead f2 and also the motherfucking BlockHaze !! That one is wild, I wish you could catch a wiff of the aroma. It is such a dank twist on both strains, the flavors are more than the sum of 2 parts for sure. There is all the fruity skunk you could want from blockhead and then crazy spicy citrus flavors from the super silver. Check the resin, I think I have a winner. First pic is the blockhead f2, the plants are at 54 days right now but look about a week behind because when they were outdoors they might have got too much ambient light from the house and also it was pretty damn cold for a week before I brought them in to finish. I'm just starting the flush today for 2 weeks.

BHf2purp
BlockHaze
BlockHaze 2
BlockHaze 3

420king-MASSES

fractal my brotha those are looking fuckin saaaweeet my dude is that blockhead the bluedream killer

J

Jerseyfresh

My boys gonna be doing a killer queen x chem dd soon can't wait to see what comes out of them.

fractal

fractal

I harvested the sour white widow today. Grew it once before and it was the bomb, with huge nugs and this time around just confirmed that I created a winner. Four phenos are up for evaluation, all of them a great blend of sour and the widow. There is unmistakable sour dankness in the smell and pheno #1 looks a lot like regular sour deez and has the closest smell to it. But all of them have added pine and fruit flavors from the widow that rounds out the rank, funky fuely taste of diesel. First up is #1, which resembles most the mother plant ECSD. All plants flowered approximately 70 days, started outdoors and finished up indoors the last month. They look like beefy indoor plants at this point.

Revolution1 2
Revolution1 3
Revolution1
fractal

fractal

This one got topped accidentally around 3 weeks in resulting in the cluster of buds instead of a cola. I am amazed at the dense bud formation all the way up the branches, this one is going to yield very well.

Revolution3
Revolution3 3
Revolution3 2
N

naturehd

pretty sugar coated bitch that is lol. i only have one cross me and my dad worked on for 7 years. its from silver haze and og kush. very sativa based. its better for outdoors due to the stretch it gives and has been good with keeping off bud rot. took us years to get the right phenos, but its a solid strain now. dad named it hillbilly haze. looks like i need to improve my picture taking skills by summer huh lol.

fractal

fractal

I love smoking this sour widow, damn it is nice! I do prefer it over regular sour diesel because the flavor on this hybrid is much more balanced and dank to me. Also, it is no contest that this hybrid has potency that is much, much stronger than sour diesel I won't even grow sour D anymore because it is weak shit, this is the fire...#3 is such an awesome piney skunk diesel, while #1 is a really smooth sweet diesel. Those are my two favorites out of the four. #2 looks really crazy with fat calyxes and darker buds, #4 looks almost like OG and is the stoniest one of the four but a very low yield. Seriously though, fucking crazy stony like I almost smoked too much kind of feeling. I had culled the #4 because of its low yield and some herm bananas, but will re-veg the next round of clones because it is so potent and the hermie issue was definitely my fuck-up from opening the door to the grow. Last time I grew the sour widow there was zero hermie issues.

First picture is the #1, follwed by #3.

SourWidow1
SourWidow3
E

ecsd

heres my first attempt at chucking:
cu6a41veq7o9mbrc9f9d.jpg

i have a c-99 male to chuck on the following:
super silver haze (100 day pheno)

rhxxx99h37otqvsbk6ht.jpg

indiana bubblegum

gq5rpsek8642a42fge47.jpg

lemon cleaner

picture.php

purple indica (pnw)

picture.php

5hhlvept749dp3ggis1o.jpg

east coast sour diesel

picture.php

picture.php

and my own ssh x ecsd cross
16va0qjdo77zvitmd0d.jpg

Tobor the 8th Man

Tobor the 8th Man

Supporter
Fractal you killed it with that cross. Mighty fine looking weed. You are doing great too ecsd. Nice plants.

I have some seedlings of my Chemdog D x Original Haze. This is the first I tried this cross. I had great results with The White x Original Haze.

DSCN1158
DSCN1159
DSCN1160
DSCN1161
DSCN1162
DSCN1163
winta

winta

wow those crosses sound sick tobor! that o haze male need some more booty to tap? lol

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
those look great tobar i have a similar cross done by JJ im gonna be getting into soon.

Top Bottom