the preservation project.......

• Thread starter Motarebel
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Motarebel

Motarebel

I'm starting my old skool preservation project and would like to hear some input on your favorite old skool smoke.I wanna hear your stories and pics if ya got em. So far i have the following-

BigBud
Petrolia Headstash ibl- from Loran
Paki kush ibl - from Loran
G-13/HP - from NDNguy
Florida Crippy Bud

clones-

Colombian Red -from Teddy KGB - this is excellent
Kona gold - from Loran,haven't run this but he wouldn't of held this clone for as long as he has unless it's something special.

That's it for now as i just started collecting the genetics for this,i'll update the list as i aquire them.

convex

convex

A pure line Columbian red would get my attention real quick!

Good luck on your projects and KUDOS for your preservation efforts!

Cheers

B

burnalot420

Lolipop Genetics
Supporter
hmm some interesting strains..i like the paki,cloumbo,and think it would be real interesting to see exactly what "florida crippy" that you have..i lived down there for a bit and saw/smoked many diff versions..alotta boys down there try to push it as crippy..can't wait for some pics of that..will bring bavk some good memories :)

Motarebel

Motarebel

hmm some interesting strains..i like the paki,cloumbo,and think it would be real interesting to see exactly what "florida crippy" that you have..i lived down there for a bit and saw/smoked many diff versions..alotta boys down there try to push it as crippy..can't wait for some pics of that..will bring bavk some good memories :)

I got these off of C-Bay years ago from a breeder named Kentucky.Big fat beans with bold stripes, big plants that liked to be scrogged and had a huge yield. The smoke was very earthy and strong. Dandaweedman grew some out a few years back and maybe he has pics? I also have another crippy version that i haven't grown out yet. I know that the name "Crippy" was handed out by dealers quite commonly so most of the good stuff was called crippy.

devilrays

devilrays

all sounds great, but i'm partial to anything from Loran...

Teddy KGB

Teddy KGB

Good to see you working with the Kona Gold. I was getting some Kona Gold back in the days from the islands. Had a friend that was stationed there in the Navy. It is in the top three of my all time favorite smokes. Soaring high with no ceiling. The more ya smoked , the higher ya got !! If brother Loran felt it was good enough to keep , then I have no doubt about the quality.
The Colombian Red is the cut that Fried selected years ago from some 1978 (I think) Redbud seeds. It has been passed around in the circles for a lot of years & is a favorite of many. Some cut it as early as 60 days for a racey high , but I like it at 90 days.
Sounds like some real work to preserve some killer genetics Bro. Props to you for taking on these projects !

TylerDurden119

TylerDurden119

Willy's wonder from SSSC

its what i first started smoking and to this day i can pik it out hands down. Had great taste yield and a high thatd kick ya in the head. A cut of it has been around for YEARS, atleast 16 or so since I've had it. Would love to see it back in its og form, it seems its degraded quite a bit. yield isn't what it was and it seems like it doens't kick ya in the head like it used to. I'd love to see it resurrected. I could send ya the cut if ur interested.

Out of what you've listed im most interested in the G13 (as its the only one i recognize lol) the paki kush sounds good also.

M

Married2Mary

Premium Member
Supporter
I will be looking forward to the G13/HP line.. I'm currently running a couple strains that contain the GHash.. Grendel and some BananaOG/GHash... Both lookin killer..

M2M

Dandaweedman

Dandaweedman

I've got pics of the crippy. I'll find some and put them up.
Good smoke for sure. They grow very columnar and stretch a bit in early flower from what I recall.

FLB

FLB

You have any access to M-39? A skunk/ NL cross I believe. That was some of the tastiest smoke I have ever ran across. The old skool big bud was a heavy hitter as well. Dominated central co in the early 90's. The old sensi seed hash plant was quite exceptional too.

Motarebel

Motarebel

You have any access to M-39? A skunk/ NL cross I believe. That was some of the tastiest smoke I have ever ran across.

No i don't,i know it's out there as Rez used it didn't he?

The old skool big bud was a heavy hitter as well. Dominated central co in the early 90's.

The BigBud i have could very well be some of what your talking about,this line came from Illinois and they've been running for a long time.

FLB

FLB

You have any access to M-39? A skunk/ NL cross I believe. That was some of the tastiest smoke I have ever ran across.

No i don't,i know it's out there as Rez used it didn't he?

The old skool big bud was a heavy hitter as well. Dominated central co in the early 90's.

The BigBud i have could very well be some of what your talking about,this line came from Illinois and they've been running for a long time.

I couldn't tell you as I was out of the game for some time, but if any of your boys spent any time in co I would imagine it is. Definately were some ski bums from there at the time. Very heavy indica that tasted like hay but would put you on your ass. Heavy producer too. Some of the out door that my bro ran the pistals turned purple and actually finished at 8000 ft.

Motarebel

Motarebel

I can't release the G-13/HP in pure form,the originator asked they never be sold for money. So anyone who has gotten these please remember this and abide by his wishes. I'll at least be able to make crosses with the old skool genes if i'm not able to release the pure lines. I'd never go against someone's wishes or i wouldn't be trusted with the their gems and i wouldn't be able to do this.

Motarebel

Motarebel

Good to see you working with the Kona Gold. I was getting some Kona Gold back in the days from the islands. Had a friend that was stationed there in the Navy. It is in the top three of my all time favorite smokes. Soaring high with no ceiling. The more ya smoked , the higher ya got !! If brother Loran felt it was good enough to keep , then I have no doubt about the quality.
The Colombian Red is the cut that Fried selected years ago from some 1978 (I think) Redbud seeds. It has been passed around in the circles for a lot of years & is a favorite of many. Some cut it as early as 60 days for a racey high , but I like it at 90 days.
Sounds like some real work to preserve some killer genetics Bro. Props to you for taking on these projects !

Thanks for that info Teddy,i've been taking her down at 70 days and everybody loves her. It is work but i get to mingle with some cool cats and learn a thing or 2.

P

primeform

I can't release the G-13/HP in pure form,the originator asked they never be sold for money. So anyone who has gotten these please remember this and abide by his wishes. I'll at least be able to make crosses with the old skool genes if i'm not able to release the pure lines. I'd never go against someone's wishes or i wouldn't trusted with the their gems and i wouldn't be able to do this.

How different is the green menalishi from the pure hp/g13?

lazarus718

lazarus718

Great project bro!!! Really cool that you're taking the time to do this!

Latest posts

Top Bottom