the preservation project.......

• Thread starter Motarebel
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Hopefull Stoner

Hopefull Stoner

thx for the news

I have some bad news on the preservation project on my end .
First the old school Affie that both Mota and I have been working has not worked out because of unforeseen circumstances but all is not lost . We both have seeds to replant and will continue on but it will be awhile . The goal in this project was to isolate the RKS pheno in this old school strain .

The MVTF that I grew this past summer did not make the grade and I will no longer grow it . The Auto Blockhead and Colorado Purple death got in the hands of LEO but I still have the genetics and will be working with them in the future . Right now I need to concentrate on my med grow .

I received an old cut of Ortega that I will be doing some breeding with as well as my old NL #5 x NL #2 .

Keep the faith !

that is good to know,
i had a male of the NL #5 x NL #2 , but lost it back in 09, sad to say. i know it/the genetics came from chimera originally but that is all i know. is yours from that same source.?

i sure would like it if one of you cats could offer up that affie pure. been after that oldy but goody for years now.

i have some ortega genes but can't recall right now, i know one batch is a cross. i think i have one batch that is pure though pretty sure. like 5 seeds, lost the others trying to send them to someone. so had to keep what i had left. i am not sure the circa/time period of this ortega though. but dude has been around a long time so might be an older version too.

what you gonna do with the 5 x 2 , ? make my day, year, decade if you dare lol.

C

CobbCreekBob

the mtf, or alaskan, or chad's alaskan are all weak out here where Im at, I wouldn't waste my time, just sayin, especially from seed.

T

T1420

Mojito_Thunder_9_.jpg
Mojito_Thunder_2_.jpg
Mojito_Thunder_5_.jpg
Dunno what beans you got... but these R pure fire.. very little variable in all 7 I ran.... should've kept the males (2)...Very chemical.. pungent..hashy, ROCK hard med. sized puff ball buds... VERY stoney.... came right from mota..:sign0065::mad0233:

BlackBart

BlackBart

My NL #5 x #2 came from Sensi in the mid nineties . Its easy to pick out the 2 from the five . I have two moms of the #5 and will probably do some breeding in the months ahead as well as the old Affie . There is a skunk pheno that both Mota and I were after but we both had probelms with our grows this time around . All is not lost though and things continue on . I haven't spoken to Mota in quite sometime . I should see how he's doing .

As far as the MVTF .....I'm pretty sure mine came from a completly different source and don't know if its the same one or not .

T

T1420

Nice pics there BlackBart.. yeah, outdoors plants can grow COMPLETLY different.. Had several strains outdoor myself and seen half of them not even resemble their indoor counterparts.. But WOW bro this cut I got ROCKS!! Lemme know if ya want a cut passed yer way... can do. Yeah, been wonderin about mota myself lately, I hope alls well..

cannarado

cannarado

Premium Member
Supporter
Yeah Mota hasnt been on for over a month. Hope all is well!

A

armoured

Wonder'in how long since his last post .........Good Karma head'in his way !!!!!!!!!!!

Quitters

Quitters

Blackbart's looks like the one i grew a few years ago whick was > i believe to be the Oregon cut, same one kareem ahvunyun use to post pics of.

I got her to run outdoors, but never made it to that season with her. tho i did run her inside acouple times, she was nice but just couldn't compete with other top notch cuts indoors.

T

TreFarmer

My NL #5 x #2 came from Sensi in the mid nineties . Its easy to pick out the 2 from the five . I have two moms of the #5 and will probably do some breeding in the months ahead as well as the old Affie . There is a skunk pheno that both Mota and I were after but we both had probelms with our grows this time around . All is not lost though and things continue on . I haven't spoken to Mota in quite sometime . I should see how he's doing .

As far as the MVTF .....I'm pretty sure mine came from a completly different source and don't know if its the same one or not .

Mid 90s Sensi #5... mmm ..... let me know;)

M

Macksmack

affie beans

i have some access to some oldschoold afghany seeds. he claims to have them still so i await them anxiously :). theres a purple skunk pheno in there thats the heavy smoke like hash plant (probly high cbd) . one day ill show off a grow, one day new f1's. id like to hear an update from mota.

T

toaster51

I have been growing out the Big Sur Holy Weed (aka M-10 around the Santa Cruz area) for 3 yrs now and have made myself plenty of seed stock. I'm told this strain is 40 plus yrs. old. It has a very strong soaring high - never smoked anything like it before. I have made several crosses as well: lavender (Humboldt cut), blue dream (local cut)m and with Next Gen's dynamite (this last one is the only one I've worked so far.

Reactions: sox
slausongardens

slausongardens

I have been growing out the Big Sur Holy Weed (aka M-10 around the Santa Cruz area) for 3 yrs now and have made myself plenty of seed stock. I'm told this strain is 40 plus yrs. old. It has a very strong soaring high - never smoked anything like it before. I have made several crosses as well: lavender (Humboldt cut), blue dream (local cut)m and with Next Gen's dynamite (this last one is the only one I've worked so far.

hell yeah man, with people like you we will never lose it, ive been trying to get that one since i first heard about it and now i finally have seeds so i will also find a good male and female and make a couple hundred seeds for myself to make sure i never lose it and try to find a good male cuz i wanna make a bunch of crosses with it with a woody kush, sour best shit ever, the white, a good purple, herijuana and a bunch more and hopefully find one that hits hard. oh and also i got some seeds that are holy chocalate thai x acapulco gold x c99 that i wanted to cross the bshw with to make some old school shit.

hopefully motas just been workin with the plants and taking a break from the net, i just hope hes healthy. maybe he will come back with a new seed drop.

HungryMan420

HungryMan420

Man mortabek you should cross that Heriojuana with another Og like Krypitonite or ghost!! that would be sum bomb smoke!!

CanadaDank

CanadaDank

Pure hawaiian genetics are out of this world! I'd be going for that Kona Gold first.

Motarebel

Motarebel

Projects got got put on hold for deer season but the Affy Bart sent me has been cloned and mother plants will get pollenated shortly. I didn't find any roadkill phenos but the "oil rag" smell is strong and i can't wait to see some buds!

Dirty White Boy

Dirty White Boy

No such thing as pure Hawaiian genetics......been hunting myself. Get anything nice. I was sittin out recently and had eatin a few meds before going out and while I was sittin there i had a flock of im not joking 2-300 turkey run around my blind and they were so stupid i couldnt help but laugh till i almost cried damn those suckers are goofy.

J

Johhnydope48th

Has anyone smoked on the kona gold ? I was smoking on something this summer with that tab super musky hashy wit a bit of skunk , tons of resin gold tent?

T

TheCheshireCat

I've always wanted to try some of the old school stuff ... Kona sounds tasty:D

Motarebel

Motarebel

Ahh the Affie is kicking it! I can squeeze a bud and the petrol smell is thick and heavy. My stinky Chemdog 91 and Chemdog D don't come close to the petrol stentch the Affie gives off.

Top Bottom