the preservation project.......

• Thread starter Motarebel
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
What I remember as the FL Kryppy bud, or more specifically South FL, pre-dates either of your references. I had left there by 1990!

What I recall as Kryppy was lime green, spongy, and best described as skunky/pungent smelling. I was given some pure haze seeds back then that I passed to a friend. . .wish I still had those!

outwest

Reactions: mal
215 User

215 User

Turkish landraces seem to have the exotic nag champa smells & old school taste.

KitsapGrapeApe

KitsapGrapeApe

any word on when some seeds will be ready? i'd love to run some panama red or Acapulco gold or whatever before my old man kicks the bucket, those are what he smoked back in nyc in the 60's-70's and raves about em still.

D-Bud

D-Bud

I remember this "Lime Green" we used to get in Las Vegas from the Mtn's of Humboldt. It was called so many different things when I was there in the late 70's and it went away in our area about 84-85.. From: The Kind, Potato Bud Skunk, Humboldt Skunk, Kind Bud... It was amazing and stunk..not just stunk, but if you had an OZ upstairs, in the closet, in a shoe wrapped up..when buddies walked in the front door they'd go, ah, Kind bud is in.. $180 oz.

Mota, your always trying to do wonderful projects with the end goal of getting the right med's to those who need them.. this I'm sure will bring you such good Karma that your certain to find others to donate and make this endeavor successful beyond measure.. I've got a friend who has what he swears is a 15+yr old strain from Jamaica that has only been back crossed to itself in order to save the strain and improve it.. one persons project and I just happen to know his son.

Does this sound like something you might want to add? let me know brother Mota and I'll round some up.

D-Bud aka: Cartman

Motarebel

Motarebel

I remember this "Lime Green" we used to get in Las Vegas from the Mtn's of Humboldt. It was called so many different things when I was there in the late 70's and it went away in our area about 84-85.. From: The Kind, Potato Bud Skunk, Humboldt Skunk, Kind Bud... It was amazing and stunk..not just stunk, but if you had an OZ upstairs, in the closet, in a shoe wrapped up..when buddies walked in the front door they'd go, ah, Kind bud is in.. $180 oz.

Mota, your always trying to do wonderful projects with the end goal of getting the right med's to those who need them.. this I'm sure will bring you such good Karma that your certain to find others to donate and make this endeavor successful beyond measure.. I've got a friend who has what he swears is a 15+yr old strain from Jamaica that has only been back crossed to itself in order to save the strain and improve it.. one persons project and I just happen to know his son.

Does this sound like something you might want to add? let me know brother Mota and I'll round some up.

D-Bud aka: Cartman

Absolutely ! You've been holding out eh? lol I would be stoked for some Jamaican spices.

TortureKill

TortureKill

Hey mota just stopping by to spread some love. Hope everything is going well for you this season. Also thank you very much for everything you do, Ill have some nice photos to share in the forum soon.
Peace brotha

glockdoc

glockdoc

i too got some g13/hp down for an outdoor run, as soon as my cab gets kicken i will plant them indoor. seeds via mr.hazeman. love him! LoL

M

manicinmaine

sweetness as always youve got my full attention great work mota!!

c6j0e3

c6j0e3

Dropped you a line. Came across some more seeds you may enjoy :-)

Any projects up-and-coming?

C

Clearlight

I'm starting my old skool preservation project and would like to hear some input on your favorite old skool smoke.I wanna hear your stories and pics if ya got em. So far i have the following-

BigBud
Petrolia Headstash ibl- from Loran
Paki kush ibl - from Loran
G-13/HP - from NDNguy
Florida Crippy Bud

clones-

Colombian Red -from Teddy KGB - this is excellent
Kona gold - from Loran,haven't run this but he wouldn't of held this clone for as long as he has unless it's something special.

That's it for now as i just started collecting the genetics for this,i'll update the list as i aquire them.

Wow,

I never thought I would have the pleasure of communicating with you! I bought about 10 strains of yours from Elite before he went to school. I had Heri, Toxic Blue, just a bunch of the old ones. Unfortunately I was unable to keep them turning and I just this spring tried to grow out some of the ones I had left. They were to old and I had not kept them in the fridge.

You sir are a master grower! I remember turning my friends on to Heri and their eyes would get so heavy they would many times almost fallout! Those were the days for me! Any chance on getting any Heri or Toxic Blue? l am sorry I lost those old strains. Really sorry.

I am looking forward to getting some of the new ones! Thanks and good to meet you on line!

Clearlight

outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
Wow,

I never thought I would have the pleasure of communicating with you! I bought about 10 strains of yours from Elite before he went to school. I had Heri, Toxic Blue, just a bunch of the old ones. Unfortunately I was unable to keep them turning and I just this spring tried to grow out some of the ones I had left. They were to old and I had not kept them in the fridge.

You sir are a master grower! I remember turning my friends on to Heri and their eyes would get so heavy they would many times almost fallout! Those were the days for me! Any chance on getting any Heri or Toxic Blue? l am sorry I lost those old strains. Really sorry.

I am looking forward to getting some of the new ones! Thanks and good to meet you on line!

Clearlight

I believe the Herijuana is originally from Sannies.

outwest

stanknugzz77

stanknugzz77

Herijuana is originally from Woodhorse. It knocks me out most times. I just love it! Clearlight, you are right on all accounts. Mota is a master grower and it is a pleasure to know him and be able to communicate with him. Positive vibes...

~nugzz

slausongardens

slausongardens

steve tuck made it, woodhorse put it out and mota mastered it for all of us. then sannie got it and took it backwords a lil imo as good of a breeder as he is, i would not buy his heri.

probably my favotire strain i have so many heri hybrids, motas heri, woodhorse heri, heri seeds from norcal, dirty harry, rjd, heriberry, anasthesia, kronocaine, ko kush, oguana kush, probably a lot more.

actually grew a bunch out searching for a male and got the best one but realized the part of the tag in the dirt said og so it was a male from the oguana kush, made a bunch of beans and im testing them now and it seems the herijuana is still very dominant, at least in structure. cant wait to see how they smoke.

im gonna go put some woodhorse heri on wet paper towels right now cuz i need a good female, i was always so hell bent on finding a good male i let so many amazing females get away.. i gotta go find one again. theyre like ambien.

stanknugzz77

stanknugzz77

Actually it was made by steve tuck from hillbilly dreams.woodhorse got it then mota got it and worked his magic.

Peace

Thanks for setting me straight. I knew about that, but it somehow slipped my mind. I love the leaves on a Herijuana plant. I can always pick them out in my garden. I plan on chucking a few Herijuana hybrids this season. We will see how that goes. Positive vibes...

~nugzz

worm1

worm1

here are some of my old motarebel seed collection.
would love to get some killa queen back in.

stanknugzz77

stanknugzz77

Those Herijuana beans are always so small. They produce potent plants for sure though. Positive vibes...

~nugzz

C

CobbCreekBob

I have some straight from Tuck, in the vault, lol. I also have some critical mass if you wantin to mess with some worked big bud

Latest posts

Top Bottom