The QB does the Bubba x OG

• Thread starter QuarterbackMo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
QuarterbackMo

QuarterbackMo

The long awaited update is here lol sorry for keeping you good folks hangin so long.

To start I just got done pulling down my bubba and the shit is absolutely retarded this time around here so that's how I'm gonna start this update. The first one is wet the rest are all dry.

Bubbawet

Bubbaundermh

Bubbaonbranch

Bubbaonleafclose

And now on to the bubba og's :)

Here is a few shots of them before I killed em

Plant3side

Plant3retardedleaf

Bubbalastgroup

And then I killed them... to the cups they went. Left side are mine right side are my homeboys.

Bubbaogclonecups

And their new home in my house :)

Bubbaogcloner

Its game time now...
Enjoy :passingjoint:

QuarterbackMo

QuarterbackMo

So here is the long awaited update!!! I just got everything rollin tonight!!! :) :yes This is the real grow I have been talking about this whole time. No need to bullshit though lets get started.

First and foremost lets introduce the equipment in this room...

These are the bulbs I will be using for this grow here... Ushio :yes

For my short veg period
UshioMH

For my long flowering period
UshioHPS

The ac's
Ac

The raptors
Raptor

The dehumidifier/space heater
Dehumid

The Sentinel :)
Sentinel

The other most important piece in my garden besides my sentinel...
Bluelab

And as you can see there is a lot of other shit too... Co2 gen, 1/10hp chiller, 3 quantum infinite breeze wall fans, 1 floor fan, I also have 1 fan I just bought you can see it in the pics its got a black circular base the thing is fucking retarded it blows more air then any other fan I have ever seen in life... it does so much infact that the quantum's are all turned off and its just the black heavy duty fan and the floor fan going. The black fan does more then when I had 4 quantum's going at the same time. There is a whole bunch of other shit in this room not pictured but that's the majority of it.

Now on to the BUBBA OG!!!! :boogie:

This is my 2 clones I used from plant 1 they were the most developed root wise. This one is a slow cloner though for as nice as it was while it was growing I figured it would have been the fastest rooter... I was wrong though, but they are still nice :).

BubbaOGplant1

And the rapid rooter... even the top I cut has retarded roots and that thing was stupid thick. This one is the fastest and most developed root wise out of them all and it has a dank plant smell already. I got a feeling this one is gonna be the one that kicks out stupid potent aromas during veg and flower... I used 3 of these clones, here's a pic of 2 of them :)

Bubbaogucplant2

Plant 3 was second in line for most developed root system on all clones and also has a dank smell. I used 3 of these also. Here is 2 of them.

BubbaOGplant3

These are the 2 buckets I had open so I filled one of them with a #2 and another with a #3 because they had more developed roots then #1's left over clones. I am kind bummed I wanted an extra #1 cuz I have a good feeling about #1 but oh well. If #1 is the keeper I can just fill my whole system with it next time instead right? :)

BubbaOGucEnd

And a couple shots to end it :)

BubbaOGuc1

Bubbaoguc2

Man Im excited... After 3 running hours and 2ml of ph down (UC always spikes my ph higher then the set point by a couple notches... Thank god after I mix its 5.5 exactly with no ph up or down added) here is the room stats.

Light cycle= 20/4
Temp= 81-83*f
RH=38% (soon to be in the 60% range once I throw the humi's in)
Co2 PPM= 1300
Water temp= 69*f
PH= 5.8

Its on like donkey kong now... look out everybody :smirk

highersolutions

highersolutions

Premium Member
Supporter
Looking good bro...off to a good start. Nice and clean set-up too, should be a good show.

QuarterbackMo

QuarterbackMo

Thanks man that means a lot coming from you bro... My dream is to have buds that look like yours do lol :)

QuarterbackMo

QuarterbackMo

Does that 1/10 chiller do the job or barely keep up.

Nice setup

It does the job in my room for the most part depending on ambient temps of course... Ive never seen my water go over 74 though with it on and that was when my ambient temps were in the 87* range.

QuarterbackMo

QuarterbackMo

Update... Just talked to my buddy... his results with his clones... The same as mine... Exactly! #1 rooted the slowest, #2 rooted the fastest and smelled nuts and #3 was next in line on the roots after #2... This is why having 2 people on a project is great, if it wasnt for him confirming my results I would have still been guessing why #1 rooted so slow (position in the cloner ect.) ill see if I can snap some pics of his next time I go over there.

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Awesome start QBM! Looks like I just made it in time for the kick-off... Just curious about your amount of hydroton in the net pot. Is there a reason why you didn't fill them to the top and is there any light making its way into the buckets from the small gap? :wondering

QuarterbackMo

QuarterbackMo

Awesome start QBM! Looks like I just made it in time for the kick-off... Just curious about your amount of hydroton in the net pot. Is there a reason why you didn't fill them to the top and is there any light making its way into the buckets from the small gap? :wondering

Yeah there is a little light making its way in but it only stays like that for about a week. I do it like that every time in my theory I'm helping my leaves breath and stay humid for that first week and I think the stem being exposed a little bit helps out too. Idk that's just what I think I never read anything in a book or anything that says that's the way to go or anything but it doesn't seem to hurt anything and I never see algae.

I keep it like that until the plants grow up out of the netpots a few inches and let the side shoots develop some then I trim all the old leaves and fill the pots to the top with more hydroton for the rest of the grow.

And yes you made it just in time for the kick off stick around they are looking good already. There is a bunch of little baby leaves coming out the sides 3 days in and a few new ones up top. Im gonna take some pics in a couple days when they really get to throwing down.

I also bumped my temps to the 83-85*f range and turned the co2 up to the full 1500ppm and threw 2 humidifiers in there to bump the humidity up to 60% last night. We should be seeing some major action here shortly.

QuarterbackMo

QuarterbackMo

man I have to post these 3 pics real quick lol

This pic is of my top the I cloned off #2 LOOK HOW ROOTED THIS THING IS!!! I never had a top root this fast off anything in my life after 1 1/2 weeks that's incredible! Oh btw this clone is the momma bird for #2 :)

Topplant2clone

And this is the bubba I just cropped about 3 weeks ago after being cured and set in its final extremely funky smelling state :) I'm proud of myself :)

Flash On
Bubbacured

Same nug under mh flash off

Bubbacured2

C

cheech

lol, those little nugget buds crack me up. Look dank as hell though.

QuarterbackMo

QuarterbackMo

lol, those little nugget buds crack me up. Look dank as hell though.

lol theres a lot more where those came from you know I ain't trying to be on here exposing my whole hand though and yeah they are silly they really came out good this time.

C

cheech

I'd like to see what this bubbas all about. I've got some Chemdog #4 and Chemdog D to show you. If you still go to P's lets have a smoke sesh there. I just got a new bong.

QuarterbackMo

QuarterbackMo

I'd like to see what this bubbas all about. I've got some Chemdog #4 and Chemdog D to show you. If you still go to P's lets have a smoke sesh there. I just got a new bong.

sweet... let me know

ProdigyGrower

ProdigyGrower

Alien Junkie and bush master
Supporter
What cut of Bubba kush did you grow or is that a Dr.G's Katsu s1 seed? Also do you know if doc used the Katsu bubba or the pre98 in the bubba Og? Maybe he used his new bubba I have 2 of his new bubba's going the new bubba's are the pre98 x Katsu bubba instead of just Katsu s1's they look awesome so far I also have some of Dr.G's Chemdog #4 and Chemdog #4 x g13 going. Doc deff has some dank ass gear. I can't wait to see how your bubba Og's turn out. I fought with myself for hours on weather to buy the bubba og or the bubba once I found out his bubba was a new bubba I had to get The pre98 x Katsu bubba. I'm hopping it's gonna turn out to be a better structure higher yielding super bubba. I have 2 of the Cali connections pre98 bubba s1's going also and doc'a bubba deff looks better as far as structure and vigor goes any way can't wait to see how they turn out I'm sure your gonna kill it honmie peace.

QuarterbackMo

QuarterbackMo

What cut of Bubba kush did you grow or is that a Dr.G's Katsu s1 seed? Also do you know if doc used the Katsu bubba or the pre98 in the bubba Og? Maybe he used his new bubba I have 2 of his new bubba's going the new bubba's are the pre98 x Katsu bubba instead of just Katsu s1's they look awesome so far I also have some of Dr.G's Chemdog #4 and Chemdog #4 x g13 going. Doc deff has some dank ass gear. I can't wait to see how your bubba Og's turn out. I fought with myself for hours on weather to buy the bubba og or the bubba once I found out his bubba was a new bubba I had to get The pre98 x Katsu bubba. I'm hopping it's gonna turn out to be a better structure higher yielding super bubba. I have 2 of the Cali connections pre98 bubba s1's going also and doc'a bubba deff looks better as far as structure and vigor goes any way can't wait to see how they turn out I'm sure your gonna kill it honmie peace.
Actually the bubba kush I grow is from oaksterdam it was a clone my homeboy brought back from cali back in 08 I have no idea where it came from I know its a pre 98 from one of the instructors personal stashes.

Doc's website says the Bubba OG is a pre98 x ghost og. I am really looking forward to this shit being some kills. I am also interested in that new bubba he has out I can only imagine what that katsu x pre98 is like :)

Its looking good so far on my end stick around Ill be posting more pics in another day or so :yes

QuarterbackMo

QuarterbackMo

Well here it is buddy's... I would say they been vegging about a week I'm not really keeping track like that but its an accurate guess. They are really starting to take off all the side shoots are popping and there is some good growth happening on the top. On all these pics coming up the new leaves are the straight ones all the twisted leaves are the clone leaves just so you can see which ones are the new and old.

Room specs as of right now...

85*f
1560ppm Co2
PH-5.8
PPM (.7)- 420
Water temp-74
RH- 52%

Ok here we go :banana1sv6:

My 2 plant #1's...

This one is taking off like a mf its showing that plant 1 beauty that it was before when the mom was growing up I like it.

Plant1 23 04 49

This cut was a little less developed root wise but its also taking off now

Plant1pos

My 2 plant 2's

These things are awesome I love them already... so far I'm gonna have to say I like plant 2 the best. Its the fastest rooter and it stinks. Not only that but the mom was beautiful too.

Plant2 23 04 49

The other

Plant22

My plant 3's are coming along as well these are growing at the speed of the #1's pretty much... I'm not sleeping on this one though the mom in veg was my fav. Plant 2 is taking the lead right now but this one isn't out of the question yet...

Plant3good

This one had less root development then the other one too but you see its coming along.

Plant3pos

My end plants are one #2 and one #3 here they are in that respective order...
Plant2end

Plant3end

And like always here's a little group family action for the conclusion :)

Endgroup

Doorgroup

More coming soon :)

Latest posts

Top Bottom