The QB does the Bubba x OG

• Thread starter QuarterbackMo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
QuarterbackMo

QuarterbackMo

This post is just to let everybody know these things are really kicking major ass today. Im learning they are heavy eaters in the UC there was some spotting taking place on lower leaves which has now disappeared completely in new growth and now older growth after bumping the ppm up to around 750. The leaves are all shiny and reaching up for the light Im loving it. The room is starting to get a heavy plant smell too which also makes me happy. :)

QuarterbackMo

QuarterbackMo

Ok they are creeping into week 2 looking really good. So far plant 1 & 2 are the same pheno structure and leaf wise but plant 2 has a strong smell. Plant 3 is short and stocky with some long wide retarded leaves and a faint smell. The room temp by day is 82*f roughly and the night is around 72*f, co2 is around 1500ppm water temp and ph is 66-71*f and 5.5-6.0 (5.8 atm) and 700ppm.

Plant 1
Plant1hps

Plant 2
Plant2hps

Plant 3
Plant3hps

Group
Frontgrouphps

Backgrouphps

QuarterbackMo

QuarterbackMo

yer growin good dude!

Thanks man im trying to figure out their eating habits a little bit still but so far so good. Imo they look perfect as of right now all the stems and leaves are green the leaves are shiny and the stems have barely any purple running through them so I'm happy. Im just hoping its gonna be better then my bubba is right now. Time will tell :)

MitchyNugz

MitchyNugz

Looking great bro those are lil bushes and those finished bud shots looked like some fire great work can't wait to see those suckers blow up!

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Oh yeah! Those girls are gonna put out some fat colas... :rock

ShivaSkunkPunk

ShivaSkunkPunk

Very nice work QBM, Joe Louis would be proud your reppin the ville like that, Peace SSP

sticky icky

sticky icky

Hell yeah those babies are cookin bro..lookin lush...can't wait to see em blow up nice work!

QuarterbackMo

QuarterbackMo

Semi bad news... good news is these things like their cal-mag and now I know it. Bad news is I upped their cal-mag last night and they obviously liked it and shot up. Idk how I let this slip but I should have bumped my lights up before cuz they shot up to within a few inches of the light and scorched some of the top leaves its only the ones down the middle and its just a few so its not that bad but it happened. Problem solved now I didn't realize how fast they were growing these things are going faster then my bubba was... hopefully they stop stretching soon.

QuarterbackMo

QuarterbackMo

Week 3...

So far this week I have went through hell and back but I think its figured out now. I had this really strange problem happen in the link above. Turns out my man desertsquirrel on the UC forum had the exact same problem. He noticed a mg problem in mine I didn't catch. I added 1/2 tsp epsom salt to my 3ml of cal-mag per gallon tonight to try and fix this problem it makes complete sense though. Good news is that problem hasnt reappeared and all the new growth for the last few days looks good hopefully this extra mg puts the cap on all that shit.

Anyway on to these plants.

Room temp is 82*f, water temp is 66-68*f, co2 ppm is at 1200, ph is at 5.7, ppm of water after epsom salt and ph down was 1100.

Plant 1...
This one is ok nothing special so far like the other 2. She is kinda stretchy and has nice little buds coming on but she don't smell that strong yet... here she is...

Plant1

Plant 2 is the one so far this bitch stinks and is kicking out some shit so far. I see lots of solid looking budsites and they all resemble how the bubba use to look on the shape and hardness of the bud. And they are way bigger for week 3.

Plant2

Plant2side

Plant2topview

Plant 3 is short and stocky and has a for sure mg def... its got the purple stems and the mg tip curl. It got fucked up pretty bad when they all burned the other night on a few leaves overall its still 90% completely healthy so its gonna be alright its still early in the game. And this bitch stinks it has a sour super pungent odor only problem is as of right now it looks like more hairs then buds and I don't like that.

Plant3

Group

Frontview

Nopanties

Plant2closeupbud
Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Hope the Mg def gets sorted out... I had a similar issue on my first couple of coco rounds... :thinking

QuarterbackMo

QuarterbackMo

Hope the Mg def gets sorted out... I had a similar issue on my first couple of coco rounds... :thinking

Yeah I was reading some plants have a huge appetite for it in the bloom phase I'm guessing this one is one of them lol. Its all good though new strain new eating habits I ain't trippin on it, next time I won't have this problem again you feel me. They look awesome today though now that I added this epsom salt in they should pick back up to full speed ahead shortly I'm hoping.

QuarterbackMo

QuarterbackMo

Ummm my number 1 is a hermie I think, have a look at this... they are only on the #1's. On both of them. I could be wrong here but I have never seen this many calyx pods in one place these have got to be nanners. Idk I never had a hermie plant before...

Pollen

:dull

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
Im a newbie...But,
I think if the "calyx pods" don't have a couple hairs sticking out of em.

they are nanners, not pods

eta; Great looking plants and set up Bro!
Nice work!

QuarterbackMo

QuarterbackMo

Im a newbie...But,
I think if the "calyx pods" don't have a couple hairs sticking out of em.

they are nanners, not pods

eta; Great looking plants and set up Bro!
Nice work!

True I have had calyx pods sit there and do that same thing that haven't exploded yet. It was kind of a joke I know its a hermie I ain't that new lol. I just am kinda shocked I noticed all this last night what a POS... good news is that's one less mother I gotta take care of now :) the flowers are on both #1 plants not just the 1... that leads me to believe its a genetic hermie instead of a stress hermie. Plus none of the other ones have any of these male flowers. I gotta bust out the exacto and get to doing surgery at lights on before these pods get any more mature though. I hope its a one time thing and that they don't come back through out the rest of this flower period. And thanks man appreciate it :yes

Latest posts

Top Bottom