The QB does the Bubba x OG

• Thread starter QuarterbackMo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Looking real clean brah! Those babies are gonna explode in the next couple of weeks... :cool

QuarterbackMo

QuarterbackMo

Looking real clean brah! Those babies are gonna explode in the next couple of weeks... :cool

Oh you know it I'm over here just waiting to walk in there one day and just be like :confused0054: They are just starting to blow right now its gonna be crazy in another week for sure let alone a couple lol I can't wait im amped :boogie:

QuarterbackMo

QuarterbackMo

Just checked... I was off by a couple days... This is only day 5 of veg I thought it was about a week. That's cool though I'm happy :)

S

swisscheese

Everything looks good but that bubba looks way different than any bubba I've grown or smoked what was the harvest window on that girl?

QuarterbackMo

QuarterbackMo

Everything looks good but that bubba looks way different than any bubba I've grown or smoked what was the harvest window on that girl?

about 9 weeks to be all the way done IMO... post a pic of your bubba I would like to see that.

QuarterbackMo

QuarterbackMo

So check this out here is a pic of my homeboys clones of the bubba og who started a day or 2 before me... he is doing an excellent job on these they look flawless.

I knew my ph was off in my cloner at the time I didn't care I just wanted roots I was really busy with this last bubba crop... His was perfect and look at the difference his clone leaves are all still nice green and healthy mine were all twisty and eaten up. Something that little, I should have taken care of it better. I needed this to happen though now I will remember not to just ignore it next time. It pisses you off when you do shit and you know better. Idk why I just kept walking past that cloner without dunking my pen in there I used to do it all the time too when I first started growing... Idk that was dumb. Oh well they are ok now they just should have had a better start.

Anyways... sorry bout my rambling here is the pics!

Here is his plant #1's. I gave him a bunch of these as it was the biggest plant he ran with it for sure lol.

St1

First row is the #2 and the last are all #3's

St2

He uses a million AN products and the green promix with tap water :)

sticky icky

sticky icky

Lookin awesome bro those are gonna be super dank oh yeahhhh!

QuarterbackMo

QuarterbackMo

Just letting you all know im doing an update tonight be on the lookout :)

QuarterbackMo

QuarterbackMo

Im bout to flip em either tomorrow or the next day I think the next day as I super cropped them a day or 2 ago... there is a few spots on some lower leaves from where I sprayed the neem the other day... I didn't do it in time and it was still wet when the light came on. Nothing major but if your wondering thats what happened to the one lower leaf with spots on it lol. Its a burn from the water not drying up in time. Anyway on to the update.

Plant 1's are kickin ass...

Plant1

Plant11

Plant 2's are kickin major ass and smelling funky :)
Plant2

Plant22

Plant2end

Plant 3 has the big dumb ass leaves and is the short stocky bitch... I really like this one so far.

Plant3

Plant32

Plant3end

Group
Backgroup

Frontgroup

Thats all folks next time the pics will be orange tinted lol :)

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Those girls look perfect bud! Keep up the great work... :cool

highersolutions

highersolutions

Premium Member
Supporter
Nice update bro...they are all looking good so far

H

hogan400

I like ur getup Qbmo, super clean and the ladies look very nice.
good wishes this round!

QuarterbackMo

QuarterbackMo

UPDATE TIME!!!!!
Middle of week one bloom. I still got these under the mh cuz I don't trust these yet I'm gonna switch to hps after about week 1 is up to try and keep the stretch down... anyway though lets stop with the bs and get to the pics :)

Plant 1's
Plant1s

Plant1internodes

Plant 2's
Plant2s

Internodesplant2

Plant 3's
Plant3s

Plant3internodes

The group shot :)
Backgroup

Frontgroup

:yes

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Fuck yeah! That's a great way to start a round QBM... Got them bitches turning tricks... :makeup

Latest posts

Top Bottom