The QB does the Bubba x OG

• Thread starter QuarterbackMo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
QuarterbackMo

QuarterbackMo

Now that's what I'm talking about! Killin' it FTW! Sick work brah... :rock

Yeah next run will be better though this one I caught a few things too late but its ok they will be ok its definitely been worse. Im just not all the way happy this time. Thanks though I appreciate it bro :)

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Yeah next run will be better though this one I caught a few things too late but its ok they will be ok its definitely been worse. Im just not all the way happy this time. Thanks though I appreciate it bro :)
No worries brah... I understand how you feel. For instance, I really regret not monocropping in the UC... In my current round, I have two White Fire's that didn't stretch, so they barely got any light compared to the other four plants. Lesson learned. On another note, at least you haven't had any root issues and your plants look great. I was kinda surprised that you were putting in clones of seedlings that you hadn't flowered before. Hence the risk of having to remove a plant or two if they toss out a couple nubbins... :party0044:

QuarterbackMo

QuarterbackMo

No worries brah... I understand how you feel. For instance, I really regret not monocropping in the UC... In my current round, I have two White Fire's that didn't stretch, so they barely got any light compared to the other four plants. Lesson learned. On another note, at least you haven't had any root issues and your plants look great. I was kinda surprised that you were putting in clones of seedlings that you hadn't flowered before. Hence the risk of having to remove a plant or two if they toss out a couple nubbins... :party0044:

Yeah me too it was a big crap shoot throwing them in like I did but I understood the risks... my man on RIU grew them out and had all females so I said fuck it cuz I was shooting for that big yield. I figured if worse came to worse being that they were fems I knew I could only get a hermie (which I did) and that I was gonna be picking balls if I did (which I also did) but all is well and they are overall pretty healthy but I am a perfectionist I like them to look perfect the whole time. I have had them perfect from start to finish before and that was my best crop so far. Next time with these #2's though is gonna be nice... I'm gonna start them off on extra mg once I start seeing stems purpling up during early flower and feed them @ 1ml less then the feed chart says as far as base nutes go. Next time is gonna go way smoother watch. This one is still in for a good finish though I'm not saying this is a bad grow... it is for my #3's they look horrible imo but my tranny and #2 plants are kickin in full gear. Time will tell my friend.

QuarterbackMo

QuarterbackMo

Few more shots for the photo reel... this is day 2 week 5 these are various shots from around the garden... all #2's :yes

Bubbaogweek51

Bubbaogweek52

Bubbaogweek53

Bubbaogweek54

QuarterbackMo

QuarterbackMo

Wait till you see this update thats coming in a few hours...

QuarterbackMo

QuarterbackMo

Update this is week 6 now today is day 2 of week 6 to be exact.

The tranny #1 bud... Even though they have balls they still got a nice snapper ;)

Trannyweek6

The prize #2 buds

Week6plant2

Plant2best

Plant 3 hates life but this is her (shes a for sure og pheno I will really have to learn how to grow if I keep her)

Plant3week6

The front view

Frontviewweek6

Room temp is 74-77*f day and 63-66*f night, co2 is at 800ppm, rh is at 40%, ph is 5.8, ppm 840, water temp is at 65*f

Hawkind

Hawkind

Two of my Doc Chemdog G13's had male balls on them. I completely offed one of them because I didn't want to risk ruining everything in the tent. The other one got the few sacks plucked off. All five were started from seed in FF Light Warrior and moved to Promix BX.

QuarterbackMo

QuarterbackMo

look at the crystals on the fan leaves

Dude this is only week 6 too lol you already know what week 8 or 9 is gonna look like. I just started my temp/ humidity decrease part of the cycle the other day. If they are already this frosty now wait till you see what they look like in 2 weeks. :)

QuarterbackMo

QuarterbackMo

I cut about 4 tester branches so far 3 from #2 and 1 from #3... Every single one has seeds so far. My boys are extra healthy and hes in week 5 and has already found a seed in #3... Either they are all hermies or my #1's had some hidden pollen sacks and fertilized #'s 2 & 3. Im just hoping the tops dont have them. Im kind of pissed cuz my man dr.gruber did a grow with these on invalid.com and sent me a pm saying he had seeds in his bubba og a couple months back. I hope the #1's got me is all im sayin I just pray these are all not hermies.

I have been secretly building another room during all this shit and im getting ready to start my new room off tomorrow with #2's. We will see whats what after that I can accept hitting my head a second time if #2 is in fact a herm but I cant do a third time so if this next run pops beans im scrapping my phenos and ill pop the rest one at a time in a play area. Im not trusting these seeds anymore at all. I hope dr.greenthumb didnt let these loose all unstable like this on purpose. I just cant see how 3 people who have grown this out all have herm issues and the problem be us. Idk I still got high hopes for this next cycle of #2's. More to come later.

SCARHOLE

SCARHOLE

Wow that sux.
First time I've heard that of docs seed.
Hope the smoke makes it worth it.

Be sure to pull all the seeds out to send em to scarhole for his outdoor.
Lol

QuarterbackMo

QuarterbackMo

Well...

Its over with.... week 8 ending has just touched tonight and starting tomorrow they are coming down. Im really disappointed with this grow. The weed looks and smells great but my #1 and #2 (bubba phenos) were both hermies... #3 (my og pheno) did not hermie but was not happy at all this time around. My homeboys garden looks great still and his #1's and #2 had pollen pods on it. Mine had full on pods all over #1 still. #2 had about 8 on one plant that I saw so far. All of them got pollinated and all have seeds. My other buddy recently got some g-13 which he says is also a hermie and has seeds everywhere. Im growing the #2 pheno in my new room and I have #2 clones cut to go back in this room. I think I'm bout to go get some DM Reverse for these next 2 grows and scrap the bubba og and go back to the bubba for a while until this can get figured out at a later time. I think doc has a bad bubba thats just my guess. I could see stress being an issue in my grow but my mans plants look good and all his did it too. And Dr.Gruber on RIU did a journal on bubba og and told me he found seeds. Idk I am pretty bummed out though thats some real bullshit.

QuarterbackMo

QuarterbackMo

Well farmers here it is... the conclusion with weights...

Plant #1 the hermie.... (pictured right)

Yield per plant dry- 4oz

Smells and tastes good lemony bubba is what it smells like and rock hard nugs...

Bubbaog1 3

Plant 3 the og pheno...

4oz

Lemony more then anything.... (pictured above left)

Plant 2 (the pheno I chose to keep)

8oz!!!

Sour bubba lemon smell and hard nugs for the most part even though there was some fluff nugs in this one :( Its strong though and it is a major yeilder. Im hoping the fluff nugs were just this go around (pollination) we shall see...

Bubbaog2

Bubbaog21

And that's all folks Ill put more pics up later. :yes

B

Bluenoser

I didn't have any problems with the Bubba OG what so ever and my friends like it a lot. I thought it was good meds but I'm not going to give up my Bubba or Chemdog #4

Top Bottom