The Real , Girl Scout Cookies Clone, @ about 4 weeks in bloom..

• Thread starter CannaVenture
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
CannaVenture

CannaVenture

CannaVenture Seeds
Supporter
I know there are quite a lot of fake Girl Scout Cookie clones making their rounds, especially in Cali... I know alot of the "fakes" are actually Fortune Cookies, (supposedly)...And I believe that the people that have the fakes, really arent lying, they just believe that they really have The real GS Cookies clone..Alot of people paid 500 to 1K dollars, and what they got was Fortune Cookies... It sucks.. But we are all used to the mislabeling of "Elite" clones that make their way around The Club scenes..

Here are a few pics of The real Girl Scout Cookies clone..She is about 4 or so weeks into Bloom... Super easy plant to grow... Cookies has a nice healthy stretch, but the stems are still strong and thick.....The buds start out the gate rock hard, dense nugs....with plenty of trich production.... This supposed "Elite" cut, that has had so much Hype around it, actually suprised me...It really is as good or better than what we've all been hearing..I really wasn't expecting so much frost, so early on..

In short... IMO.... Its a Keeper.....

Here is Girl Scout Cookies clone @ about 4 weeks in flower.. these pics where taken about 2 weeks ago...

Cookies 6
Cookies 5
Cookies 4
Cookies 3
Cookies 2
Cookies 1

And, I do believe, later on in flower, she will or can get a little bit of purpling in the flowers....I know it has a little Grandaddy Purps in its lineage....

ProdigyGrower

ProdigyGrower

Alien Junkie and bush master
Supporter
I know there are quite a lot of fake Girl Scout Cookie clones making their rounds, especially in Cali... I know alot of the "fakes" are actually Fortune Cookies, (supposedly)...And I believe that the people that have the fakes, really arent lying, they just believe that they really have The real GS Cookies clone..Alot of people paid 500 to 1K dollars, and what they got was Fortune Cookies... It sucks.. But we are all used to the mislabeling of "Elite" clones that make their way around The Club scenes..

Here are a few pics of The real Girl Scout Cookies clone..She is about 4 or so weeks into Bloom... Super easy plant to grow... Cookies has a nice healthy stretch, but the stems are still strong and thick.....The buds start out the gate rock hard, dense nugs....with plenty of trich production.... This supposed "Elite" cut, that has had so much Hype around it, actually suprised me...It really is as good or better than what we've all been hearing..I really wasn't expecting so much frost, so early on..

In short... IMO.... Its a Keeper.....

Here is Girl Scout Cookies clone @ about 4 weeks in flower.. these pics where taken about 2 weeks ago...

View attachment 224869View attachment 224868View attachment 224867View attachment 224866View attachment 224865View attachment 224864

And, I do believe, later on in flower, she will or can get a little bit of purpling in the flowers....I know it has a little Grandaddy Purps in its lineage....

Damn CV that is one good looking lady you lucky duck you are ;^)

highersolutions

highersolutions

Premium Member
Supporter
Yep that looks like her alright...nice bro. What kind of smells are you getting? Is she putting off any mint aromas yet? I can't wait to see her finish up for you and yes, she definitely can get some nice purple colorations going on...I have seen pics of my boy's, who I know is growing the real deal and his got quite colorful. Peace

highersolutions

highersolutions

Premium Member
Supporter
^ Yeah heard that one as well. There are a few rumors going around...seems to happen to a lot of strains lol. I'm not too sure on the lineage myself...just repeating what I heard from some of the bay cats that are supposedly running the real cookies...who knows, i'm somewhat out of touch up here in the sticks lol. Its really a shame that so much confusion surrounds so many cuts...its also a shame there are so may fakes being passed out of this cut...that seems to happen to a lot of strains as well. Anyways good luck with the GSC CV, hope she turns out the dankness

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

That's a bad ass cut u got there.. It sure looks like it stacks like purple with them nice rock hard acorn buds.. That cut looks bomb as fuck great grow..

I love how all the elite cuts got great stories.. I love a good bud story

CannaVenture

CannaVenture

CannaVenture Seeds
Supporter
looks like the animal cookies... GSC gets crazy stretch between the nodes even with it as close to the bulb as possible..

I wish bro... Animal Cookies is still on lock down for the most part... The Dudes that sent me The real GS Cookies, is teh same crew with the Animal Cookies...And NuWave clone.... I had Nuwave, and threw it in the garbage..lol.... Too many herm stories to even fuck with her, IMO..

Girl Scout Cookies and Animal Cookies is VERY similar... Some folks like Animal more and others say Girl Scout is better.. Both look great IMO... But the pics I posted are without a doubt, is The Girl Scout Cookie clone.. We also have Cherry Pie, That has been verified by some of The NorCal growers running, GS Cookies..Animal Cookies..and Cherry Pie....... Cherry Pie cut is nice, with alot more purple coming through in early bloom.. Most of the tops of teh flowers are purple, and teh undersides have a real nice lime green color.. Its a Very pretty cut.... the GS Cookie clone does get some purple color in late flower..especially in the tips of the calyxes.... And Honestly, I think Id rather have The Cherry Pie versus GSC.. Just as a building block so to speak....

This is "The Lineage" as Ive heard it.. Which OG.. Dont know... Ive heard about a Florida OG and Fire Og..... Not sure, probably will never know for sure...i DO think GS Cookies..Animal etc came from S1 seeds.. But that is a guess too...

Cherry Pie's lineage is (Not sure which order) Durban Posoin x GDP x OG...... Then GS Cookie is Cherry Pie x OG... Animal Cookies is GSC clone x OG..... Who knows Anymore... Shit is far beyond crazy these days...lol.

Cherry Pie looks like it has GDP in it, But Honestly, It also looks like a Durban x OG cross too.. i can see it both ways....

This is some dry meds from The Cherry Pie clone we just got....You can see Cookies in these flowers...

CherryPie5

CannaVenture

CannaVenture

CannaVenture Seeds
Supporter
I would say, at about the 5 or 6 week mark in flower.. the tips of the flowers on GS Cookies starts turning purple, then starts filling in down the flower... Not as much purple as Cherry Pie, but still enough to make it Very noticable...

Ill try to get another pic or 2 this week sometime...

I would say, IMO, What makes The GS Cookies so nice, are not the colors, yeah, the color is Really nice, Density is Great, Very nice open plant structure.. but IMO, What puts GSC over the top is The Flavor.. It has a typical OG type taste, but on top of that, There is a distinctive Mint/Lime type flavor, that really comes through strong on top of The OG taste/smell..

It Really is a weird smell, that is pretty unusual for OG's etc...

All in All.. GS Cookies is a nice cut.. its worth running and keeping....It has suprised me, I wasn't expecting it to be as good as it is...

Is it worth The Hype? Is Anything? Don't know, I know, I dont consider many supposed "Elite" clones "Keepers", and IMO, GSC is a Legitamite Keeper. For whatever thats worth..lol.

green punk

green punk

Thats a killer looking plant regardless what it is.

Sounds like its gonna be another, just like the "OG". With 20 million people saying they got "the real deal" real this that the other, and betting there ass, and paying out the ass for cuts. Let the pissing matches begin.

CannaVenture

CannaVenture

CannaVenture Seeds
Supporter
Thats a killer looking plant regardless what it is.

Sounds like its gonna be another, just like the "OG". With 20 million people saying they got "the real deal" real this that the other, and betting there ass, and paying out the ass for cuts. Let the pissing matches begin.

Yeah Man, The "Scene" is All Fucked up man...Its already the way you described it with GSC clone....I'm sure it will be the same with Cherry Pie...but maybe not.. Cherry Pie has been out longer than GSC, and still, GSC has ALL The Hype...lol..But things in this game change quick...

All we can do is post Correct Information, and hope people get a chance to read it... Cause the people that are buying Fake GSC, and others, They dont know that they are fake... The problem absoltely does not start with them... Its the First person that ripped off teh original label, and then stuck a GSC label on it.

Around and Around we all go bro....

green punk

green punk

If Aligee, Norcal, and CannaV all have it.... I think it would be great if you all do a thread just like this and post and cross post. Creating an info base on this hyped up strain. I would really like to see the growth characteristics and finished pics you all come up with. Then you can all send samples to me to verify who has the real deal. JK. But really if you all have it.. I t will be cool to really compare that shit up front for those of us who would like to buy the seed creations.

In one year or so its gonna be all over the country just like Blue Dream is now. I mean in '08 that shit was the catsass. Now its almost like ditch weed. Just sayin

Top Bottom