The Real , Girl Scout Cookies Clone, @ about 4 weeks in bloom..

• Thread starter CannaVenture
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
CannaVenture

CannaVenture

CannaVenture Seeds
Supporter
From what I am hearing, Just heard this.... Cherry Pie clone throws nanners in week 3-4 in bloom... Which is really Shitty...

I have heard a few people say that GSC throws a nanner or two as well... BUT, That has NOT been my experience, When I told that to the dude that gave me this cut, He said, "Yeah, well Im sure your rooms are dialed in nicely"... And yeah, my rooms are pretty tight, But Not Always perfect... Sometimes, Controllers... Temp controllers.... Timers etc, can Shit The Bed... And a few weeks ago, my Lights On temps went up to like 85 for a few hours, and it did that for 3 straight days....And while that isn't "That Bad", It was enough to make a few Dawg Daze clone x Sour Diesel plants go herm... Actually like 4 of those hybrids went herm, and 2 of them didnt.... And Out of Everything... The Dawg Daze x Sour D plants where The Only casualty.. So far, The GSC has been Rock Solid.. Perfect... and she has been nothing but a joy to run...

So we will soon see for sure, I will run The Cherry Pie, and depending on what she does exactly, Will depend on how much we do with her....IF anything at all.. i hope she is solid enough to work with, Cause I just read a First Hand smoking Report from a Good Friend, That is NOT caught up in the Hype of Cookies, and he gave it Great Reviews.. i actually saw The Title of The Report and his Name, and thought, Hes not goiing to dig this, Cause of The Cookies Hype.... But he loved it and gave it a total score of like 87 / 100...

Anyone here, That has ran Cherry Pie, First Hand? I would love to hear first hand reports... The Dude that says she thows nanners in week 3-4 is a good grower.. from what i know.

bigcheese510

bigcheese510

From what I am hearing, Just heard this.... Cherry Pie clone throws nanners in week 3-4 in bloom... Which is really Shitty...

I have heard a few people say that GSC throws a nanner or two as well... BUT, That has NOT been my experience, When I told that to the dude that gave me this cut, He said, "Yeah, well Im sure your rooms are dialed in nicely"... And yeah, my rooms are pretty tight, But Not Always perfect... Sometimes, Controllers... Temp controllers.... Timers etc, can Shit The Bed... And a few weeks ago, my Lights On temps went up to like 85 for a few hours, and it did that for 3 straight days....And while that isn't "That Bad", It was enough to make a few Dawg Daze clone x Sour Diesel plants go herm... Actually like 4 of those hybrids went herm, and 2 of them didnt.... And Out of Everything... The Dawg Daze x Sour D plants where The Only casualty.. So far, The GSC has been Rock Solid.. Perfect... and she has been nothing but a joy to run...

So we will soon see for sure, I will run The Cherry Pie, and depending on what she does exactly, Will depend on how much we do with her....IF anything at all.. i hope she is solid enough to work with, Cause I just read a First Hand smoking Report from a Good Friend, That is NOT caught up in the Hype of Cookies, and he gave it Great Reviews.. i actually saw The Title of The Report and his Name, and thought, Hes not goiing to dig this, Cause of The Cookies Hype.... But he loved it and gave it a total score of like 87 / 100...

Anyone here, That has ran Cherry Pie, First Hand? I would love to hear first hand reports... The Dude that says she thows nanners in week 3-4 is a good grower.. from what i know.

i will be throwing my first cherry pie clones into flower shortly . hope they dont throw any nanners.

CannaVenture

CannaVenture

CannaVenture Seeds
Supporter
If Aligee, Norcal, and CannaV all have it.... I think it would be great if you all do a thread just like this and post and cross post. Creating an info base on this hyped up strain. I would really like to see the growth characteristics and finished pics you all come up with. Then you can all send samples to me to verify who has the real deal. JK. But really if you all have it.. I t will be cool to really compare that shit up front for those of us who would like to buy the seed creations.

In one year or so its gonna be all over the country just like Blue Dream is now. I mean in '08 that shit was the catsass. Now its almost like ditch weed. Just sayin

Yeah man.. Im in late Bloom now.... I Will Absolutely Post pics of The Cookies.. And I KNOW, Without a shadow of a doubt.. It is Girl Scout Cookies... i need to be careful what I say.. I dont want to say too much.... The dudes that gave this cut to me, have GSC and Animal.. NuWave... and Not sure if Loius the 13th is part of that family tree, I dont know why m connecting that one with the Cookie shit...
They have ALL of those cuts.. and They have been running them for a while now...EASILY over a year now.....

My Boy sent me NuWave and GSC, along with some other "Elite" cuts.. i threw the NuWave out, Due to hermi reports.. bad Hermi reports... I did not pay a single penny for those cuts.. i did hook my boy up with some Fire Og BX pollen as well as Sin Diesel pollen....Months before he sent me these cuts..

Its just like The OG Kush craze.. The name game....Clubs sticking labels on shit cause certain clones aren't selling.... Same game man.. new name.

And IMO.. Blue Dream is nice.. No Doubt.. But i ran it and threw it out...lol.. And that was Blue Dream "Snoops" cut..... I personaly would not consider Blue dream as a "Super Elite" clone, It wasnt even a Definet keeper, IMO...I think GSC is better than Blue dream.. Probably better in Every department..... Blue Dream, is Great for medical use though.. Thats atleast my opinion...I know it gave me, and other people around me, The Munchies like no other meds....lol.. I know some Commercial guys that are Still running Blue Dream.. It is a Great yielder of some Very Fine meds... Im certainly Not shitting on Blue dream at all... IMO, It just wasn't a "LifeTime" Keeper..... Out of all the gear I run, VERY few become Moms, and even less become a "LifeLong" keeper.... I can see GSC being a clone I keep for a Very long time... Be sides the Hype.... IMO, She really is worthy

But, I do think you are right, that GSC will be EVERY WHERE in a years time.. Hopefully.. This real cut gets pased around versus the fake shit.... I really think GSC will be easy to get.. But Animal will be the harder cut to get in the future...

And I Really Really hope, That EVERY ONE gets The Real GSC cut SOON! Or Atleast a GS Cookies hybrid, that will represent the clone well... The First 2 GSC hybrids that I have made will be ready to send in, within a few weeks or so...With more Cookie projects coming....

I'd Love to see some other members post up pics of GSC, as well as any of the other cuts that are in the lineage, Or supposed Lineage of GSC....

Everyone....Post em if you got em.. Its cool.. The More Correct info/pics posted about these cuts. The better off The Community will be...

CannaVenture

CannaVenture

CannaVenture Seeds
Supporter
i have the gsc as well and wasnt easy for me to get either, but i got her and am working on some alien cookies

Yeah, That was my original plan, to make alien Cookies..lol.. But decided to stay away from Alien Kush for a while... Every grower inThe World has it now....Kind getting played out... IMO.. but I know it will be good.

CannaVenture

CannaVenture

CannaVenture Seeds
Supporter
well in the interest of correct info again lol

im literally almost 100% certain gdp and cherry pie are NOT in the GSC
just check pie guys posts on twitter and ull see countless times that he says CP and GDP are not in the cookies they both just share the F1 durb bc it herms from time to time probably from whatevers in the cross that makes the f1 durb purple bc it is like that on its own
its gdp x f1 durb is CP and s.fl og x f1 durb is GSC
the f1 durb is prob what makes both the cp and cookies sometimes herb

im just gonna save yall some time and post the many times hes reffered to the lineage these are all quotes from his page

"
not Jus DP but was crossed with ? Secret ingredient. Turned out to b half of Cherry pie and GSC and Ylife. F1 durb POWER

I repeat there is NO GDP IN COOKIES and not only durban poison its crossed with ? I bet they would like to ha

og n gdp?"f1 durb cross with both to make cooks and pie

History GSC was made by the weed gods Jus like CP because F1 durb Waz unstable fans pollen equal new strand

Girl Scout Cookies info & strain review:http://bit.ly/wVJOiV his response: no GDP in cookies

how many seeds did u have to pop to find the right pheno?
GSC and CP Helllllla

F1DURB OTHER HALF OF COOKIE LEARN YA HISTORY KIDZ AND FLO_RIDA F1 DURB ME. FLO_RIDA

KIDZ knw ya history and not. His story "

oh and animals cookies is cookies x a cc raskals og and theres a massive thread on the rag that was started by the dude whos friend made the animal

anyway take it or leave it just thought id post all this stuff i look at constantly lol

Cool man... kinda hard to read that dudes writing ..lol..Wow.... No matter whats in it... Its pretty nice.. And i can see why people would THINK that GDP is in the make up of GSC...And honestly, I dont care... At All.. But All i know is what Ive been told...... my GSC clone did not come with a little card explaining genetic lineage and flowering info.... I was told the same a while back.. The dude that "made" it, wasnt trying to make anything.. it was all 100% Luck....lol.. But Absolutely Man.. Thank You for posting that info...

BIG CHEESE.. Post some pics when you get em bro.. im hoping she dont throw nanners too man.... Either way, If soem one wanted too, Im sure they could work that out of her.. I might even go that route.. just not sure yet... Dont know if its really worth it..

And as far as the maker of GSC etc, and him just being lucky to find these cuts...I Know without a doubt.. If more people would Pop more seeds, Every run, versus running all clones, We would have so many more different new Super Cuts floating around.. I Pop ATLEAST 30-50 seeds EVERY run.. No matter what...I find crazy shit all the time.. I just found a Super Rare Jazz Berry Jam pheno... Its a dark red Crimson color... This is The Very first time I have seen this pheno out of Atleast 500 JBJ seeds, That I have popped...

Popping Seeds is Cool.

CannaVenture

CannaVenture

CannaVenture Seeds
Supporter
i like your style CV.. any more insight on the hybrids you created with the gsc? whatever they may be you can sign me up for some no doubt.

Yeah bro.... these Cookie hybrids will be ready in a couple weeks.. Ill be sending them in Soon....

GS Cookies clone x Arcata Trainwreck BXII (H3ADS)
GS Cookies clone x Fire OG BX

Both are pretty much done, Just need to dry and sort and then package them up.. They Will be part of The UpComing Mid-Summer drop.. In a few weeks..(See Mid-Summer drop Thread)

GS Cookies S1's re being worked now... (We will send out some testers before we drop those, Just to ak sure everything is cool.. Using STS to reverse....)

Cherry Pie clone x (Purple Berry Mom x Fire OG BX) We will be using a purple colored, But Fire OG Dom male to hit to Cherry Pie.. These too will need testing, due o reports of Cherry Pie herming... If she herms too much... Ill stop that project and throw Cherry Pie in the trash, along with that NuWave clone....lol.

If w didnt want to use that purple fire Dom male, Then we would just hit teh Cherry Pie clone with my Fire oG BX male/s.

But first up is The Arcata TW BXII and The Fire OG BX... Fire OG BX Will be Super Limited, im making most of them for myself to look through for potential future parent stock.. but I will dropa few of The GSc x Fire OG BX...

Got a bunch of other shit dropping in the Mid-Summer LR and BL Drop....Coming up in a few weeks...

CannaVenture

CannaVenture

CannaVenture Seeds
Supporter
i can wait about 7 or 8 months for my GSC cross beans..:)
But I will get in line right behind Bigcheese anyway ;)

Well, If you can wait that long, Then Im sure you can wait another 3 weeks or so, When they will be dropped...

The beans are fully developed Right Now.. Fully Mature.. I will harvest these in teh next few days.. A coupel weeks to cure seeds, and a few days to seperate seed/plant material and to package up the beans... And then they wll be sent in.. This drop is not far away...At All...

bigcheese510

bigcheese510

Yeah bro.... these Cookie hybrids will be ready in a couple weeks.. Ill be sending them in Soon....

GS Cookies clone x Arcata Trainwreck BXII (H3ADS)
GS Cookies clone x Fire OG BX

Both are pretty much done, Just need to dry and sort and then package them up.. They Will be part of The UpComing Mid-Summer drop.. In a few weeks..(See Mid-Summer drop Thread)

GS Cookies S1's re being worked now... (We will send out some testers before we drop those, Just to ak sure everything is cool.. Using STS to reverse....)

Cherry Pie clone x (Purple Berry Mom x Fire OG BX) We will be using a purple colored, But Fire OG Dom male to hit to Cherry Pie.. These too will need testing, due o reports of Cherry Pie herming... If she herms too much... Ill stop that project and throw Cherry Pie in the trash, along with that NuWave clone....lol.

If w didnt want to use that purple fire Dom male, Then we would just hit teh Cherry Pie clone with my Fire oG BX male/s.

But first up is The Arcata TW BXII and The Fire OG BX... Fire OG BX Will be Super Limited, im making most of them for myself to look through for potential future parent stock.. but I will dropa few of The GSc x Fire OG BX...

Got a bunch of other shit dropping in the Mid-Summer LR and BL Drop....Coming up in a few weeks...

ok im in. ill take them all please and thank you. all those hybrids sound great. id really like to sort thru 2 or 3 packs of the gsc s1s too. the crumbled cookies ( GS Cookies clone x Arcata Trainwreck BXII (H3ADS) should be a very interesting combo. what were you aiming for in this cross ?

CannaVenture

CannaVenture

CannaVenture Seeds
Supporter
Here is one More SUPER ELITE clone, We are working with.. HOPEFULLY, Sometime VERY soon in the future..

Lineage is a bit hazy.. But Im pretty sure its Dirty Biker OG x Spider Man Kush...

MITE2

highersolutions

highersolutions

Premium Member
Supporter
And I Really Really hope, That EVERY ONE gets The Real GSC cut SOON! Or Atleast a GS Cookies hybrid, that will represent the clone well... The First 2 GSC hybrids that I have made will be ready to send in, within a few weeks or so...With more Cookie projects coming....

I'd Love to see some other members post up pics of GSC, as well as any of the other cuts that are in the lineage, Or supposed Lineage of GSC....

Everyone....Post em if you got em.. Its cool.. The More Correct info/pics posted about these cuts. The better off The Community will be...
^Me too...hopefully soon.
Here is one More SUPER ELITE clone, We are working with.. HOPEFULLY, Sometime VERY soon in the future..

Lineage is a bit hazy.. But Im pretty sure its Dirty Biker OG x Spider Man Mite Kush...

View attachment 229878
^ Lol

green punk

green punk

So whats so special about "animal" really? Ive been around since before things had names. All there was was last years "that one plant, oh yeah we got seeds from her and that big stalked male we bred the whole patch with etc".

green punk

green punk

Ok then. I see. Thats a good number. But what is different is it a variation? Who bred/ created it?

Or is this another Chem Dawg storyline? Where someone has been has been diligently putting together a line for decades and it happens into a player (s) hands and pow some kid is all the sudden the dude who brought someones work to the masses?

Top Bottom