The Real , Girl Scout Cookies Clone, @ about 4 weeks in bloom..

• Thread starter CannaVenture
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
bigcheese510

bigcheese510

GSC is a stretcher and she responds very well to topping and bending. I've never grown the trainwreck so I can't comment on how it grows or how it responds to stress. The GSC x Trainwreck is untested and has not been grown by anyone so no one can truthfully tell you the best way to grow that cross or how she responds to certain methods.
do you work with CV?

S

Stealthweed

Ok thanks a lot man can't wait to get them seeds will post to tell you how she responded to my method.

M

Moz

Sorry, it just seemed like it was a setup.

I follow CVS on several boards, probably every board where they have a section. They try to avoid admitting that their "limited edition" strains are untested but when pressed they will admit it. But when they do admit that the strains are untested it's always because they're responding to someone calling them out on it. They'll claim that they've always said the strains are untested and that the person bringing it up is just trolling. Most breeders will at least put in the description that the strain is untested.

bigcheese510

bigcheese510

Sorry, it just seemed like it was a setup.

I follow CVS on several boards, probably every board where they have a section. They try to avoid admitting that their "limited edition" strains are untested but when pressed they will admit it. But when they do admit that the strains are untested it's always because they're responding to someone calling them out on it. They'll claim that they've always said the strains are untested and that the person bringing it up is just trolling. Most breeders will at least put in the description that the strain is untested.
ok thats koo. i was hoping to get the gsc x fire but they never hit the bay over here . oh well i got enough on my plate already. thanks for the heads up

S

Stealthweed

I don't want to bash anything -.-Just looking for some answers and btw he wrote that they are untested, also how did this plant turn out CV?

S

SCRoG McFarm

Dont think it has GDP in it??? I thought it was OG x (OG x Durban)
I wish bro... Animal Cookies is still on lock down for the most part... The Dudes that sent me The real GS Cookies, is teh same crew with the Animal Cookies...And NuWave clone.... I had Nuwave, and threw it in the garbage..lol.... Too many herm stories to even fuck with her, IMO.

Girl Scout Cookies and Animal Cookies is VERY similar... Some folks like Animal more and others say Girl Scout is better.. Both look great IMO... But the pics I posted are without a doubt, is The Girl Scout Cookie clone.. We also have Cherry Pie, That has been verified by some of The NorCal growers running, GS Cookies..Animal Cookies..and Cherry Pie....... Cherry Pie cut is nice, with alot more purple coming through in early bloom.. Most of the tops of teh flowers are purple, and teh undersides have a real nice lime green color.. Its a Very pretty cut.... the GS Cookie clone does get some purple color in late flower..especially in the tips of the calyxes.... And Honestly, I think Id rather have The Cherry Pie versus GSC.. Just as a building block so to speak....

This is "The Lineage" as Ive heard it.. Which OG.. Dont know... Ive heard about a Florida OG and Fire Og..... Not sure, probably will never know for sure...i DO think GS Cookies..Animal etc came from S1 seeds.. But that is a guess too...

Cherry Pie's lineage is (Not sure which order) Durban Posoin x GDP x OG...... Then GS Cookie is Cherry Pie x OG... Animal Cookies is GSC clone x OG..... Who knows Anymore... Shit is far beyond crazy these days...lol.

Cherry Pie looks like it has GDP in it, But Honestly, It also looks like a Durban x OG cross too.. i can see it both ways....

This is some dry meds from The Cherry Pie clone we just got....You can see Cookies in these flowers...

View attachment 229812

Hate to burst your bubble but GSC is not Cherry Pie x OG... Common mistake amongst people that don't know the strain. It is in fact, F1 Durban x Master OG Kush. And That is straight out of the mouth of a member of the Cookie Fam (the creators of the strain) and Berner himself (the marketing legend/ Bay Area rapper/ cannabis connoisseur/ co-creator of the strain)

shaganja

shaganja

grand daddy purple in genetics. Maybe not. Bear with me. Mendocino purple created purple urkle. Its a certain phenotype, correct? And grand daddy purple is big bud x purple urkle. My question is, if grand daddy and durban makes the 🍒, where are the grand daddy phenotypes? Wouldn't we eventually see a big bud outlier? I am more apt to think its urkle, and not the g.d.p. I feel like cookies would be a much better yielder, if grand daddy was her grandma.

Top Bottom