The Real , Girl Scout Cookies Clone, @ about 4 weeks in bloom..

• Thread starter CannaVenture
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
CannaVenture

CannaVenture

CannaVenture Seeds
Supporter
So whats so special about "animal" really? Ive been around since before things had names. All there was was last years "that one plant, oh yeah we got seeds from her and that big stalked male we bred the whole patch with etc".

Well man.. I guess its all in the eye of the beholder really.. But honestly, I'd rather smoke Animal Cookies versus smoking That One plant that was an F1 of That Big Stalked Male....lol...

Im not sure what you are asking? Are you saying weed is weed..its All the same? i couldn't disagree anymore.. Thai to Kush to Skunk to Afghani.. Major Differences though...

Would you agree that those GSC pics at 4 weeks I posted are pretty frosty for 4 weeks in bloom? I'd say it looks Great 4 weeks in.. just my opinion though man..

Some People LOVE 98 Bubba.. i ran it once and threw it in the trash... Some people Love Skunk #1, other people (Mis-informed people, lol) think Skunk is Dirty Shwag.... Some people that have never grown GSC, HATES it cause of all of the hype that surrounds it.. You would Not believe how many people write shit about GSC, like its a fact.., and the closest they have gotten to grow GSC is looking at a computer.. but they still feel like they are knowledgable enough to tell The World...

Its All Relative man.. I guess it just depends on perspective.

And by the way, Im 110% with you.. Shit is out Of Control... But either get used to it, or get good at ignoring shit... Cause, Its not changing any time soon, It will surely get worse, Before it gets better... Its The Digital Age bro.

bigcheese510

bigcheese510

Ok then. I see. Thats a good number. But what is different is it a variation? Who bred/ created it?

Or is this another Chem Dawg storyline? Where someone has been has been diligently putting together a line for decades and it happens into a player (s) hands and pow some kid is all the sudden the dude who brought someones work to the masses?

its the gsc crossed with the fire og . not sure of the creator.

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
potency and bag appeal. the last sample i seen tested out at 23% thc
I know nothing really....
but, have read lately, that any test over 20% is kinda sketchy..think this may be true?
I just dont think 23% happens very often.

bigcheese510

bigcheese510

Well man.. I guess its all in the eye of the beholder really.. But honestly, I'd rather smoke Animal Cookies versus smoking That One plant that was an F1 of That Big Stalked Male....lol...

Im not sure what you are asking? Are you saying weed is weed..its All the same? i couldn't disagree anymore.. Thai to Kush to Skunk to Afghani.. Major Differences though...

Would you agree that those GSC pics at 4 weeks I posted are pretty frosty for 4 weeks in bloom? I'd say it looks Great 4 weeks in.. just my opinion though man..

Some People LOVE 98 Bubba.. i ran it once and threw it in the trash... Some people Love Skunk #1, other people (Mis-informed people, lol) think Skunk is Dirty Shwag.... Some people that have never grown GSC, HATES it cause of all of the hype that surrounds it.. You would Not believe how many people write shit about GSC, like its a fact.., and the closest they have gotten to grow GSC is looking at a computer.. but they still feel like they are knowledgable enough to tell The World...

Its All Relative man.. I guess it just depends on perspective.

And by the way, Im 110% with you.. Shit is out Of Control... But either get used to it, or get good at ignoring shit... Cause, Its not changing any time soon, It will surely get worse, Before it gets better... Its The Digital Age bro.

its like that old experiment we did in school as kids lining up and telling the person next to us a secret and they are supposed to tell the same thing to the person in front of them and so on but by the time the secret gets to the end of the line the its all fucked up and only a misconstrude variation of the the original statement.

CannaVenture

CannaVenture

CannaVenture Seeds
Supporter
I think I see what you where asking now.. You are Literally Asking, What makes Cookies So good? lol I kind of took it a different way I guess.... No body said Its The Best shit ever.. Its no different than say Chemdog 91 clone. Shrom Clone.. Afghan Bullrider clone...Its just another Really Nice clone.... Some are worth Keeping, and others aren't, Just depends on what suits you're fancy homie.

Personally, Id rather have That Super Fire.. Dirty Biker OG x Spider Man Kush F58 generation. (Pictured Above) Im entering that exact bud into Seattle high Times Cup in September... I think its got a Great shot at winning, or At least placing top 3 in any category I put her in. Just look at it... Look at all the trichs.. So thick it looks like spider webs. That Is Dank! Fuck Cookies!

CannaVenture

CannaVenture

CannaVenture Seeds
Supporter
I think I see what you where asking now.. You are Literally Asking, What makes Cookies So good? lol I kind of took it a different way I guess.... No body said Its The Best shit ever.. Its no different than say Chemdog 91 clone. Shrom Clone.. Afghan Bullrider clone...Its just another Really Nice clone.... Some are worth Keeping, and others aren't, Just depends on what suits you're fancy homie.

Personally, Id rather have That Super Fire.. Dirty Biker OG x Spider Man Kush F58 generation. (Pictured Above) Im entering that exact bud into Seattle high Times Cup in September... I think its got a Great shot at winning, or At least placing top 3 in any category I put her in. Just look at it... Look at all the trichs.. So thick it looks like spider webs. That Is Dank! Fuck Cookies!

CannaVenture

CannaVenture

CannaVenture Seeds
Supporter
I know nothing really....
but, have read lately, that any test over 20% is kinda sketchy..think this may be true?
I just dont think 23% happens very often.

Man, Great Post.. Absolutely there are Many meds out there that will test out over 20%... But Alot of people have teh misconception that if its not 28% its weak.. lol.. I really dont think most people are aware that if its over, Or Even Close to 20%, Then that shit is Potent!

bigcheese510

bigcheese510

the bud so fire the triches be running all around the buds like theyre on a bed of hot coals

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
Yeah, Thats what I was told.. Maybe I should rephrase that.. maybe he ment to cross them, but SUPPOSEDLY, This dude has absolutely Zero Breeding experience... Who knows man.... Im starting to get a fucking Cookie Headache...
Cool cool... I wasn't trying to start nothin...I love that story...I wanna get lucky like that..

Gotta pop some beans and chuck pollen to get lucky...ya never know what you could find...I love that.

Even a guy like me could get lucky :D great story...that how Im gonna tell it..ok? o_O

Latest posts

Top Bottom