The Real , Girl Scout Cookies Clone, @ about 4 weeks in bloom..

• Thread starter CannaVenture
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
CannaVenture

CannaVenture

CannaVenture Seeds
Supporter
^^^Yeah I heard there were two phenos or more floating around as well CV. I think one leans a little more on the Durban side of things and another I was told is the more GDP leaning pheno? Not %100 sure though...

Yeah Higher.. i think you re exactly right man....Supposedly, The GDP leaning Cherry Pie, Yields heavier, and Is The Better Cherry Pie cut.. And that is The CP cut we have...

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
U lucky guy u got the ghostbusta that 1 sounds killer I love Ghost OG.. NorCal said what do u want & I was thinking Ghostbusta but when he unzipped his backpack my mind went blank from lookin at all them beans.. He had a grip I was like Ah,ah,ah, I don't know I'll take what ever.. I straight froze up.. Under pressure I can't think that good..

lol...I hear that...that would be hard.

I really screwed up not being there! :(

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Cherry Pie day 63
IMG 2771
IMG 2772

frostymcfailure

frostymcfailure

just like to point out their several cherry bomb clones going around at least.. Along with cherry bomb 1 & 2 tends to add a lot of confusion to the scene.

Goldenrod

Goldenrod

you keep showing pics like that youre gonna change my mind about cp & gsc. mmmmmm waiting for someone to do cherry pie x dairy queen = pie ala mode. ho ho ho

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
i grew out 3 differnt phenos of logics urkle x chem 3 and all of them had a kinda pastry smell to them from oatmeal,grahm crackers and one i called strawberry pop tart. i also grew out some querkle xs og kush that smelt the same. its like any of these diesel/fuelish strains crossed with urkle or gdp will produce this pasty/cookie dough kinda scent. i know they say theres no gdp in cookies unless theres some durban in GDP its kinda hard not to see it in there.

sanvanalona

sanvanalona

anyone know if the dhn (dark heart nursery) clones of cherry pie and gsc are legit? I see that harborside has them.

bigcheese510

bigcheese510

anyone know if the dhn (dark heart nursery) clones of cherry pie and gsc are legit? I see that harborside has them.

i got 1 of sonoma medical organics GSC from harborside. cost 40$

when i was there DHN only had the cherry pie and platinum cookies. the CP was 16$ and PC was 50$

i didnt but a lot cuz im just going to mother it out. IMO thats the smart thing to do unless youre ballin and can buy a few of each

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
i got 1 of sonoma medical organics GSC from harborside. cost 40$

when i was there DHN only had the cherry pie and platinum cookies. the CP was 16$ and PC was 50$

i didnt but a lot cuz im just going to mother it out. IMO thats the smart thing to do unless youre ballin and can buy a few of each
yeah. man, all ya need is one healthy clone
..and about a month later....it would make unlimited babies..
Maybe the the price of platinum clones will be a bit lower when i need one in February;)
Good info Big Cheese!

sanvanalona

sanvanalona

Yeah I got one from MO......the roots were not the best and it was not taking too well so I chopped it and put it in the cloner.....9 days later and she is starting to shoot little ones out. I sure hope this is the real deal, its been some work that is for sure

Goldenrod

Goldenrod

im not sure what this gal is, but ive been told ho ho ho, so i keep on with the grow grow grow. coo coo ka choo mrs robinson jebus holds a place for those who pray, hey hey hey. i bet its fake. peeps seem to enjoy watching my me grow fakes. ho ho ho. but hey even a blind squirell finds a nut sometimes.
Foxhol 024

S

Stealthweed

hey Cannaventure what do you think is the best method to run the GSC x trainwreck?Would SOG be fine?

S

Stealthweed

I also wonder if they like topping would be cool if you could give me some info..

M

Moz

hey Cannaventure what do you think is the best method to run the GSC x trainwreck?Would SOG be fine?

I also wonder if they like topping would be cool if you could give me some info..

GSC is a stretcher and she responds very well to topping and bending. I've never grown the trainwreck so I can't comment on how it grows or how it responds to stress. The GSC x Trainwreck is untested and has not been grown by anyone so no one can truthfully tell you the best way to grow that cross or how she responds to certain methods.

Top Bottom