The ripper among us.

• Thread starter below frigid
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
below frigid

below frigid

I hoped we could work it out but Hindu Killer has made it pretty clear he is not going to pay me for the 1/2 lb of Meds he got from me. I did say some things to him to try and coax him to pay me but that back fired. He threatened to narc on me if I tried to get the $1550 that he owes me. I would not advise dealing with Hindu Killer any longer he is a ticking time bomb ready to blow you up! Sorry for the bad news!

Venom818

Venom818

I hoped we could work it out but Hindu Killer has made it pretty clear he is not going to pay me for the 1/2 lb of Meds he got from me. I did say some things to him to try and coax him to pay me but that back fired. He threatened to narc on me if I tried to get the $1550 that he owes me. I would not advise dealing with Hindu Killer any longer he is a ticking time bomb ready to blow you up! Sorry for the bad news!

wow if this is true this sucks sorry to hear that

below frigid

below frigid

wow if this is true this sucks sorry to hear that

It's true what purpose would it serve to make up something like this. I am no angel in the matter. I did threaten to do some things if he did not take care of business. I gave him 90 days and it's been 6 months. Hindu made it pretty clear that if I did not go away he would turn me into authorities was his words. It's a write off now! All I can do is try and save others from going down the same road

M

mal

Premium Member
Supporter
Lowlife

What an asshole, anyone that rats on another is a piece of shit in my book. Hopefully what comes around goes around

mal

ProdigyGrower

ProdigyGrower

Alien Junkie and bush master
Supporter
Fuck that shit what a pos I hate snitches and thieves he'll get his karma is a bitch!!!

QleanerQuest

QleanerQuest

Wow

Wow thats fucked up, Ive met him a couple timesa and done biz. I didnt expect to hear this. But you never know, eh? Sorry about your loss bro

I

Indicas4me

I see the thread imploded on the other site!Dont know the guy but good to see that this is coming out about him,scammers suck.

Tobor the 8th Man

Tobor the 8th Man

Supporter
Give me a link Indicas.

I have to say this does not compute. I can't say anything about what happened between Below Frigid and Hindu regarding money because I was never in this situation with Hindu. I can say over the years Hindu is one of the few people that I never worried about being a narc and I don't believe he would ever do anything like that.

I am not saying Below Frigid is lying about whatever deal went sour with Hindu. I am just saying that when shit like this happens and 2 people are in a dispute over money or woman they might say something that they don't mean or never would do.

Hindu should make this right if he does owe and I can't defend him not doing so. I would bet the farm though that Hindu would never narc anybody out.

It wouldn't be cool to threaten to do that either. As bad as that would be it still is another level to actually do that. And Hindu would not do that.

I would think Hindu would pop in this thread soon.

S

SLO Grown

People can do strange things under pressure, who knows what's going on with this fello. Set boundaries and move on...

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
#1 Rule--NEVER send out what you can't afford to give out.
#2 Rule--NEVER front.

below frigid

below frigid

WORD. Sorry to hear that mang. :passingjoint:

Me too! Sorry to bring everyone else into my problem. It's over, maybe Hindu will figure it out some day. I just have to be more careful. I like helping peeps who really need meds and can't afford market prices and do so often donating meds or delivering with steep discounts. Don't get me wrong I like to make a few $ as well. I guess I have to re think this whole thing. I always have to learn the hard way. I do need to apologize to Hindu for threatening to post what little personal info of his I have. I did not and would not. I was just trying to get him to take care of business. Of course it made matters worse. I just want to be honest about my part in it!!!! Sorry all!

M

MIway

A lot of people seem to throw the threat out of bringing the cops in... that's narcing in my book of definitions, even if it isn't testifying info... just calling them qual's. We, as a community, used to handle this shit 'in-house'... that's the code, if you will. The cops are the enemy... they don't get involved, and if so, both parties are bummed, bats & shit aside. Just ain't right.

B

Buddy Hemphill

2 things.....a can of mace and a telescoping police baton.

Dont matter how big he is.........

Timing is everything. Like....a good time would be when you know he has the cheese.

TortureKill

TortureKill

Timing is everything. Like....a good time would be when you know he has the cheese.
I like that, "Timing is everything"
:evilgrin0040:

squarepusher

squarepusher

ya, met with some shady ripper from this site too. Beware!

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
I think it's high time that humans start coming with a warning label!

I like that, "Timing is everything"
:evilgrin0040:
Indeed! One of my favorite sig lines, in fact. So is this:

Persistence and determination, alone, are omnipotent.

Comes from a speech given by Calvin Coolidge, and it's how I was brought up, to be persistent, determined, omnipotent. (Ok, fail on the last one because when I tried peeing standing up I made a mess--clearly not omnipotent.)

Last year I took a big hit and was reminded that I need to follow my own rules. Everything is relative (another favorite sig line), so maybe losing a grand isn't so much to one guy, but it's everything to another guy.

I

Indicas4me

Me too! Sorry to bring everyone else into my problem. It's over, maybe Hindu will figure it out some day. I just have to be more careful. I like helping peeps who really need meds and can't afford market prices and do so often donating meds or delivering with steep discounts. Don't get me wrong I like to make a few $ as well. I guess I have to re think this whole thing. I always have to learn the hard way. I do need to apologize to Hindu for threatening to post what little personal info of his I have. I did not and would not. I was just trying to get him to take care of business. Of course it made matters worse. I just want to be honest about my part in it!!!! Sorry all!

Is he someone in the local Marijuana business (besides just a dealer)?Must be someone important if you trusted him from just an anonymous Schmoe.

GreenThumbBill

GreenThumbBill

As much as it sucks to get burned, it's still only a HP at the end of the day. Not enough to fuck up your karma over. Let him get his naturally, they always do.

Thanks for putting the word out.

Tobor the 8th Man

Tobor the 8th Man

Supporter
Indicas4me he is just a regular poster on the canna sites including this one. He has been a internet friend of mine since on Planet Ganja in 2006. We would share pics of Mole's Uranium Cranium and other stuff that outdoor growers would run in the PG outdoor threads. He has posted in most all my threads that I ever had anywhere.

I stay coyote like. Always on the outskirts and in the shadows. Safe addy, rare meetings and when I part with something nobody owes me anything back. I stay away from that. I did meet somebody because we ended up being in the same area, talked online for 3 years, hunted the same game lands and fished the same rivers and streams. Fishing and smoking a joint with someone is way different than this current snafu. But shit could still happen even with a smoke and fish meeting. Especially if you were flashing pics of big grows.

I hope Hindu comes on and has some kind of explanation and everything can be cool. Last time I was defending someone it was LEDgurl. LOL! It was early on before EVERYTHING was revealed. I look for the best in people.

I don't know what actually happened. Hindu might have not paid, he might, out of "freaking out bad decisions mode" made a taboo threat but I can not believe he would ever actually narc on someone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom