• Thread starter baba G
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
THE rOarGe

This gal is one of my all time favs!:banana1sv6:
This was wand-watered in ReadyGro Moisture Formula with Flora Nova & nothing else. Picked at 69 days or so, this plant sat in the room while harvest went on, she experienced many screwed up dark periods due to working in room and doing things, but I wanted to let one go long time. Super heavy high, hits in the temples and feet it feels like:dance

IMG 1241
IMG 1242
IMG 1243
IMG 1244
IMG 1246
IMG 1249
IMG 1252
IMG 1255
IMG 1257
IMG 1258
IMG 1263
sb805og101

sb805og101

I see why its your fav. Damn looks good wish I can smell it.thanks for entertaining us farmers waiting for even response from logic on drop, dont worry farmers logic must b busy.no worries.

M

mrhouston907

Mommy, I'm definatly going after a couple pack of this, caught my eye as soon as I seen her. And I bet logic isway busy getting out all those top dawg beans, and maybe making some magic beans of his own.

Illmind

Illmind

sic bro.. jus finished a daaank og. u can feel the smoke in your brain during inhale. 3fter had seen sum1 pass out off a rip.. its strongest og i've ever toked almost tastiest too.. ur roar look like a def keeper

powerplant

powerplant

Shit Illmind, what OG was is that? Passing out of a rip, Shit sounds like potent fire!

Illmind

Illmind

Wish i knew, afta bigger run ima pass samples to some og heads see if they cant put a finger to it.. It also threw 1 seed and honestly i still have yet to find the nanner its the weirdest thing ever.

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
:D Sweet! Your Welcome nangonug, can't wait to see what phenotypes show themselves ;)

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
A nice surprise! Was making a bit of bubble and got to a small bag of the trim from just my latest 3 untested phenos of Banana Split/rOarGe, was at most a couple ozs of trim. I only do fresh frozen too, so yields are semi-low...lol But this mini bag of trim poured out some of the nicest bubble I saw today, if smells could talk...:cool:
This is out of the 45micron bag, just made so it's got that baby food appearance, yummy!
Gotta love that applesauce :D
IMG 1417

M.S.T.

M.S.T.

Looks gooood! Love that golden color and consistency, especially cause it still looks wet. In my book golden and wet=great hash when dry. Actually would love to see the dry shot when ready.

nangonug

nangonug

Premium Member
Supporter
:D Sweet! Your Welcome nangonug, can't wait to see what phenotypes show themselves ;)

You and me both! And don't even want to start talk'n about bubble I've been busy too.. Here's one pull. Fresh frozen is the way to go. Only way to get the sticky goo ball's for sure. I can't wait to experience the flavor's of the roarog!
DSC01905
DSC01906

hey man, i hope you throw up a thread or at least take some photos when close to finished, with a smoke report of course.

I'll do what I can I have been trying to take pictures regularly to help me remember whats what. The old mind just can't remember stuff like it use to. Hum... Oh yea, I will definetly let all know how they turn out, and of course how she smokes. Peace
Roargeseedlings2

M.S.T.

M.S.T.

Awesome! Thanks for the pics. Still very blonde, looks like cookie dough. Triggers something in my brain, wish I could taste it. Enjoy 4 me.

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
Hey M.S.T., she's got another day or so, prob will darken a lil but we'll see
My Lizard King OG has made the best bubble so far, the rOarGe keeper I love doesn't make the best compared to some...it's pretty cool though seeing the difference in strains and phenotypes within them:)
Cookie dough does sound good though...damn munchies

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Nice lookin hash u made I bet that stuff is super melt & potant as hell..

Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
You and me both! And don't even want to start talk'n about bubble I've been busy too.. Here's one pull. Fresh frozen is the way to go. Only way to get the sticky goo ball's for sure. I can't wait to experience the flavor's of the roarog!
View attachment 202280View attachment 202281

Now when you say fresh frozen are you meaning fresh trim that is frozen and then run through the bubble bags? Any difference in yield from using dry trim?

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
Now when you say fresh frozen are you meaning fresh trim that is frozen and then run through the bubble bags? Any difference in yield from using dry trim?
Yeah, it's trim that has never dried out, so flowers were trimmed wet and then that shake/trim went into turkey bags while fresh and then froze before bubble action. Dry trim, if froze before bubbling produces atleast 5%more maybe 10%, but with dry you can break many more contaminants down compared to fresh frozen...the Fresh frozen produces less, but it is more gooey and seems more pliable versus the harder, darker bubble...

M

mal

Premium Member
Supporter
Beautiful hash baba G, looks very pliable and sticky. I'm looking forward to trying a few of your strains out. You know its good hash when its sticky after drying, hope all is well with you and yours

mal

Top Bottom