the rOarGe

• Thread starter baba G
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
Here is that lil batch of bubble, almost all done!
IMG 1452
IMG 1460
IMG 1461

M.S.T.

M.S.T.

Still looks very good, I also have used fresh frozen, and like it. Are those pics each from a different bag or screen? I was assuming they were.

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
Hey M.S.T. trip on this, those three shots right above are all the same, all a newer couple rOarGe phenotypes I recently harvested. 45 micron, just different lighting ;)
I have 2 setups I use, a 209micron and 33micron by themselves and a 220micron,160micron,45micron,25micron; and I just alternate between the two setups so I can get it done a lil quicker. I use one of those lil washer machines, seems to put out better quality then the drill...ime
And I can go do something else for 15 mins instead of beating up my back:D
The last two pages of this thread is all the same pile of bubble from right outta the bags til done.
The only difference of any pic, is on the last page bottom pic of post#59, that's 25micron same newer rOarGe phenos though.
I'll throw up some of my keeper rOarGe bubble pics in a bit:cool:

Reactions: mal
M.S.T.

M.S.T.

Right on, I woul have swore they were different. Amazing the difference lighting makes in a photo. Been trying to use my white balance to always get a natural look, but still learning and my camera is small.

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
Shot those few shots on auto mode but first one was under a lamp, pic two same but I kinda shot from on top of it and shot 3 is holding tray up to the window, not too sunny but it was light! lol
I threw a pic of the Wifi bubble & Romulan bubble up on a different thread of mine, if you wanna peep em..

edit: I edited the above post with 3 circles on the same piece of bubble...lol
I had a break between work here and sampled that bubble, one thing led to another....;)

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
Mmmm, the Keeper rOarGe baby food, me love the applesauce! Made this last evening/night, it tends to not be the best bubble but potent, just more hashy sometimes it seems. The LIzard King OG makes the best bubble I've made yet, stays yellow/orangey and translucent/see thru and melts into a liquid and soaks into the bowl! Just wait til you make your own LKOG, your gonna love it!
Diff piles but all same material used...
IMG 1467
IMG 1473
IMG 1474

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
The Keeper rOarGe bubble
IMG 1513
IMG 1514
IMG 1516
, I hate when I let it dry too much before flipping and can't break it into small pieces with my utensil. Gonna have to pull this stuff apart 2mrw by hand, talk about sticky!

M.S.T.

M.S.T.

That first shot is sweet as candy, bro, lovin it. Got me some rOarGe.Can't wait,will be a couple rounds though.One more round of crap cleanout,just to see and practice, then I will get down with some good gear.

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
This pic is from the bottom of those 2, the 45micron:cool:
I don't know how to describe the texture but it's waxy but not too waxy, gooey, sticky....
I flattened this piece on my thumbnail as much as I could without it sticking to me, and I dried this for 7 days.
Then I smithereened it out lightly, so that's the foreground for the pic:
Gotta love bubble, 100% non toxic method, great water + great trim(fresh frozen)=:D
IMG 1560

BiGDawGKusH_TRU

BiGDawGKusH_TRU

I just want to roll around in it, I want live on it and stick all over the place.... Looks killer bro. Gives me a lil more inspiration everytime i see it... Keep up the great work!!

BDK

M

mal

Premium Member
Supporter
Very nice quality hash, well done baba G. Those pictures bring back memories, I like my portable washer hash maker as well. It may not be any quicker, but it is much easier on the back. Take care and I hope all is well with you and yours

mal

M.S.T.

M.S.T.

I love it! Undecided. Looks good to me and I bet most would keep it. I'm sure you are looking for the super elite though. Are there others to choose from?

Reactions: mal
baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
Hey M.S.T.
I've got the rOarGe that is my main keeper still, the Banana Split OG is a sister to the rOarGe that is a keeper as well.
And I've got 2 that are undecided, they will get one more cycle each to make the final determination...
They haven't gotten the best positioning and they torque out really glazed, tasty nuggets but don't get as big as the rOarGe keeper! They yield well but have more pieces versus rOarGe keeper...So, for now it's undecided til I feel I have given it the best test and then I'll hang on to two total. The last 2 undecided are the last of those seeds so it is a hard decision, although I know I'll be happy with the rOarGe I have!

Top Bottom