the room!

• Thread starter half baked
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Whoa! Room looks really nice, HB! I got my new room almost finished up. Looks like it's gonna be a hot winter. How far along r them girls? They look healthy as fuck bro.

half baked

half baked

yo, you must be puttin in some hard work because you actually take pics of the individual plants, its great!!! must be hard thou keep puttin them back ha ha, again the room looks really good. have you had a yeild out of the room as a whole or do they all finish at different times because your running different strains?????

uk

hahahahahahaha yh man i dont like just shots of the canopy, if im gonna show em off im gonna do it proper, but you bang on its a ballache gettin em back in haha, some are that big now tho they aint gettin moved till the chop lol, we have m8 but god knows where i wrote it down, i seem to remember we got 18oz per light so around 108 m8 but not 100% on that, all the strains should be coming down roughly the same time give or take a week, the pursang x shimla might go longer and the original diesel is defo an 80 dayer, if waayne takes his that long so am i lmao

Whoa! Room looks really nice, HB! I got my new room almost finished up. Looks like it's gonna be a hot winter. How far along r them girls? They look healthy as fuck bro.

yes yes rival, hows tricks my man, thanks alot well from today they are on day 30 12/12 and bro these are the best ive grown for a while, i love walking around smelling all the diff strains lol, but the grape stomper x white x aww from hazeman are the stinkiest atm, we got 1 pheno im calling goliath, imo it could be the grail of cash croppers hahahahah, so what ya got goin in your new room, loads of falva's i hope haha, i'll have a pop into your threads

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
hahahahahahaha yh man i dont like just shots of the canopy, if im gonna show em off im gonna do it proper, but you bang on its a ballache gettin em back in haha, some are that big now tho they aint gettin moved till the chop lol, we have m8 but god knows where i wrote it down, i seem to remember we got 18oz per light so around 108 m8 but not 100% on that, all the strains should be coming down roughly the same time give or take a week, the pursang x shimla might go longer and the original diesel is defo an 80 dayer, if waayne takes his that long so am i lmao

yes yes rival, hows tricks my man, thanks alot well from today they are on day 30 12/12 and bro these are the best ive grown for a while, i love walking around smelling all the diff strains lol, but the grape stomper x white x aww
from hazeman are the stinkiest atm, we got 1 pheno im calling goliath, imo it could be the grail of cash croppers hahahahah, so what ya got goin in your new room, loads of falva's i hope haha, i'll have a pop into your threads
I'm just putting the finishing touches on my room. I got some Karma White OG v2.0 and 707 Headband going into flower soon. I got some White Fire, White Urkle, White S1, Alien Urkle, Strawberry D F2, White Banana Kush, White Fugu and Tardawg beans going. The babies r a week old and looking great. I will have pics up soon. Gotta get this room done ASAP. Keep up the great job and keep an eye out for my new threads!

supercharged

supercharged

update!!!

yooo wats goin on farmers, HC here with a quick update of sum of our girls :D

its day 38 on these pics, first up is the aliendawg x e.c.s.d (aliendawg pheno)
she's got a fuley smell 2her but she had almost no taste last time :sign0065:

Aliendawg
Aliendawg1

here's a pheno of d.u.d x tresdawg we re-vegged from full flower an flowered off again (wanted 2c wat she wud do lol)

Dud4
Dud41

Dud42

the e.c.s.d pheno of aliendawg x e.c.s.d, again she was kinda bland on the taste the last run :sign0065:

Ecsd
Ecsd1

Ecsd2

this is the very master leanin master og, i cant wait 2smoke sum of this girl :D

Master og
Master og1

Master og2

1of our fav girls, the querkle. she stinks like ripe melons an is purplin up nicely now (its gettin cold at nite time here in sunny england lol)

Querkle
Querkle1

Querkle2
Querkle3

an last (for now) but defo not least is the original diesel my friend from the states sent us out, she stinks like straight up diesel, cant wait till this girl fills out i got a feelin she guna b real special :D

Original diesel
Original diesel1

Original deisel2
Original deisel3

Original deisel4

more pics 2come soon, thanks for droppin in

peace, HC

supercharged

supercharged

yooo wats goin on farmers, me and HB bin workin hard this last week, the girls r reali drinkin fast now they r in the full swing of things so we bin takin pics over a few days lol

heres a few more shots of the girls, first up the d.u.d x tresdawg #7

Dud x tresdawg71
Dud x tresdawg72

Dud x tresdawg7

next up is another pheno of master og, she's a good mixture of the parents with a nice fuelly/lemon dank smell

Master og2
Master og21

Master og22
Master og23

she's turnin a very dark purple :banana1sv6:

heres a white bubba (#2) we got goin in a 20ltr pot, she is a beast!!!!!!

Whitebubba2
Whitebubba21

Whitebubba22

and a quick snapshot of the white bubba2 we have in a 90 litre pot, she is flowering faster than i have ever seen before lol

Whitebubba2 massive

thanks for stoppin in peeps, peace HC

half baked

half baked

evening folks, just some room shots on day42, things are filling out real nice atm and the room is smelling devine :)

kksc x the white
Kksc

wifi fire dom
Wifi

white bubba 1#
White bubba 1

white bubba 2#
White bubba 2

the 4 plants under the gavita pro 1000
4 biggies

hb

half baked

half baked

easi everyone, hope everyone is ready for xmas lol heres some pics i forgot to put up last week, they were taken a day or 2 after the last lot of pics i put up, was a ballache gettin them out with them bein in 90ltr pots lol

white bubba 1#
Some pics 007
Some pics 008

Some pics 010
Some pics 012

Some pics 013

kksc x the white (aka the strawbs)
Some pics 015
Some pics 017

Some pics 018
Some pics 020
Some pics 022

white bubba 2#
Some pics 023
Some pics 025

Some pics 026
Some pics 027

Some pics 030
Some pics 031

Some pics 036

in some of the pics you can see a bottle of nutes next to the pots, well that is 5ltr and its done 2 full grows which we cant believe, still got a lil bit left in the bottom too lol the white bubba 2 will be gettin taken down day 56ish its finished so quick :), were also taking down the querkle and a grape stomper x (white x aww) both of which are done too, so should hopefully be able to have a lil smoke for new yr

thanks for stopping by

hb

RIPP

RIPP

Wow come on this is impossible:sign0005:

Keep the good work

Cheers

ogplatinum

ogplatinum

Hey halfbaked, late to your thread but just wanna say im really diggin your style homie! Im about to embark on a SOG single cola journey (high numbers, small space) and just wanted to ask your opinion on container size...You got a fav for SOG? One that would save space but also be good size for the rootzone?

I have a 4x2 soil bed, but after reading about you taking your op down for a gas check and all that Im starting to realize I should have a safety net take down routine as well, and filling a 30lbs bed with 30 more lbs of soil will be HARD TO HIDE, not to mention I cant get it out the door without tilting it on the side! We'll see what I come up with. Sorry for the off topic question bro!

All in all, props on your strains and setup bro! Really diggin it!

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
Lovin the photos bro! Very healthy plants!

I wanna try that white bubba...she is a beautiful specimen

Really nice set ups Good work!

half baked

half baked

Wow come on this is impossible:sign0005:

Keep the good work

Cheers

thanks brother

your kicking ass and taking big budds nice work !

cheers bro, they have gone quite big this round

Hey halfbaked, late to your thread but just wanna say im really diggin your style homie! Im about to embark on a SOG single cola journey (high numbers, small space) and just wanted to ask your opinion on container size...You got a fav for SOG? One that would save space but also be good size for the rootzone?

I have a 4x2 soil bed, but after reading about you taking your op down for a gas check and all that Im starting to realize I should have a safety net take down routine as well, and filling a 30lbs bed with 30 more lbs of soil will be HARD TO HIDE, not to mention I cant get it out the door without tilting it on the side! We'll see what I come up with. Sorry for the off topic question bro!

All in all, props on your strains and setup bro! Really diggin it!

thanks bro, yh man i totally understand what ya mean, never be too safe, well if it were me id go for 7.5ltr pots, square top round bottom 1s, veg them for AT LEAST 10 days then flip to 12/12, in that space you should get 50 plants bro, whats strains are you going to be running if you dont mind me asking, we did a sog but topped each plant so it had 4 colas, check this thread out bro, its a tent we did a few grows back

imo best way to do it, and its so easi gettin them in and out, would only need 18 for your space this way too, but a week longer for veg would be needed to fill the space proper, hope that helps fella

Lovin the photos bro! Very healthy plants!

I wanna try that white bubba...she is a beautiful specimen

Really nice set ups Good work!

yoyoyo whats popping bro, a few of our cuts will be heading stateside in the new yr :) shes heavy bubba dom but with an added something from the white, had a lil sample nug today, she was so smooth and tasty for a semi dry nug lol

half baked

half baked

easi now folks, i totally for got to post here once the crop was down lol, so for every1 who was following it went better than we could have thought, we had 3 plants come down on day 57 and the rest followed on day 69 i still got alot of it curing up so the sec i get my hands on a camera, the stompers have gone down a treat with the locals, all very sweet and grapey :) the kushes have gone to another level from our last time running them but its the pursang haze x shimla that have surprised me, im struggling smoking the stuff, flavour/potency/expansion/tolerance build up is some of the best ive ever had, next post will be reports, thanks for stopping in guys

p.s. gavita pro1000s and subcools soil mix is the future imo :)

hb

sticky icky

sticky icky

Holy phuckkk my dawgs you guys ain't playin absolutely beautiful just sea's of monster colaz,that gavita pro looks like it produces some lumen output judging on what those look like ,ain't no goin back to one gallons I take it lmao...mad respect and big props take it ez talk to ya real soon!

half baked

half baked

thanks guys, gettin a cam today so pics coming very soon

hb

C

crossouttheiis

late to the show but looking awesome. I really like your canopy management.

Top Bottom