The Skunk Hole

• Thread starter Skunked
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Skunked

Skunked

We will call this home for myself, I'll be doing most of my growing updates or what will more or less be bud shots and such as the years go on. I'll throw it all here so I'm not all over the place lol, I'll let you know what's brewing and show it off when I can get to it. So, along with what I enjoy doing which is a lot of testing for others, I'll be showing off my creations and my sparks of interest in strains for the head stash etc.

Which if you ever need any help in your genetic pools and wanting to see the pheno potentials in your work let me know we can work it out.

So let's begin with the current vegetative state - we have as followed....

Blue Dream x Ghost OG
Mass Skunk x Ghost OG
A good buddy which these came from along with a lot of this run, his ghost og went herm and pollinated some flowers, don't plan on breeding with these as much as I'm looking for some headstash and regardless of a herm problem or not if I can get a nice female out of the blue dream x I'll be satisfied. I feel that's going to be a good cross and maybe will work it a little now that I talk about it lol. It's really nice pulled one male out of the BD the preflowered already along with a wifi x lemon alien :( which I only popped one of and of course it's butt. I still have 3 of those beans left.

Also going
BlackBerry Kush s1s
A few mix n match with strains like white widow, ak, nycd, church, myst etc lol from around the 2006-2008s so you get the idea what we are looking for lol. Bomb strains tho. Looking for moms and pops here lol.
SLVBK - Sin City
A few unknown bubblegum crosses
A few unknown tga qush crosses

Have a few other things brewing that I won't get into b/c don't want to start any bullshit but I have a few GooHead strains going, a couple clones which when the time comes will throw some pictures and names of the buds when they're up. Won't use the term clone but you can figure it out....and some other works brewing to help out some fellow breeders I respect, along with some others I'm grabbing like BerryWhite Bxs which were a must lol.

Anyways stayed posted occasionally and thanks for viewing my pictures and post beforehand :)

Stay Humble.

Skunked

Skunked

I'll drop a picture of this GooHead from Green Goo Labs here to start :)

Not gonna do the big smoke report thing yet, have some more going that I'll look for the best to present :) but it smells so good, it has the musky dank smell along with loud fruity smells that are stimulating themselves like grape or cherry, and I pick up on a pink medicine/bubblegum smell and subtle taste also, one or two tips from the bong and I'm fucked up, the body is real relaxed but not tired and makes my mind flow lol, no bad thoughts all like stupid shit really lmao :) loving it though, definitely one of the better strains to go along with one of the better breeders :) keep killin it Goo and will continue to pay homage and give praise as time goes on and I harvest more of your gems.

THCdurk

THCdurk

Word everything sounds good. If your growing the church can you post a pic? I smoked that once like a gram. 5 in a big dutch and I was tore up for a good 4-5 hours lmao. Of course it was when I first started to get into bud but still. It was some stanky stankkkk

Skunked

Skunked

@grobigbud420 @THCdurk hell yeah what's up bros, will be cool to make new friends.

And I'm not exactly sure which strain is which yet, they're all jumbled together so I will have to take all the possibilities and look more into their background. I know there's some gems in there and I feel regardless each will standout on its own and we can all figure it out ;) definitely hoping for some church tho and some white widow.

Funny you say that tho but I smoked a gram of White Russian when it hit the scene in my area and that's around the time I first started to smoke so I was trashed but regardless I always gave the strain its props because nothing has touched that high for me. Still call it one of the best I've come across and I didn't grow it lol. Don't know why that's not in my garden yet but that's why I'm also hoping for some white widow lol. Close enough.

THCdurk

THCdurk

Word bro like that church is something else only other bud that got me high like the church was fruity pebbles that shit hasn't been around since like 2010 I haven't seen it since. Depressing really lol. I've been lookin for some church seeds but haven't seen any but I haven't been lookin that hard lmao. I'd love to see the progress tho my g @Skunked and if that's your cat my cat looks just like it lmao good shit b

Skunked

Skunked

@str8smokn definitely need ya here bro! Glad you are. White Russian tho lol had one gram, smoked it with 7 people, 2 bowls and nothing will ever compare. I was stupid high.

@THCdurk i hope to snag a nice one of it then, and would gladly fix you up and any other farmer interested so you don't have to look, just paitent :). If we can be sure it's the church and keeping it in a state to pull clones. Plan on taking clones of each plant and flowering them first so we can figure shit out. So stick around and maybe we can get the church in your garden fam! And yeah yo that's my cat hahaha geeks me out, looked faded so I hadda snap a pic. That's what's up tho bro lmao.

THCdurk

THCdurk

Word my g you the truth lol but let's see how yo garden comes out bro. Shit gonna be crazy I bet man. That cat does look faded indeed lol. But is it all indoor or outdoor idk if you said that yet? Just curious. @Skunked

Skunked

Skunked

No doubt no doubt, looking forward to what's to come lol. Going to give it my all as always. And I'm indoor with it all atm. Outdoor to come next season though definitely. But all indoor, mainly looking for moms in the BBKs and the mix matches. Currently under the 400 watt MH. As their all still in the early stages outside one bd x that is on roids. Will be adding more watts as they progress, getting things together for a few other rooms/spots for an LED set up and interested in these 315s everyone talks about for flower. Thinking to try two out. $.
@THCdurk

THCdurk

THCdurk

Word sounds dope af bro. I wish I could grow outside but I'm in the Hood so not an option lmao. But I respect it bro imma love following this thread so much different shit. But what's up with that xbox life yaa play? Bored af sorry off topic @Skunked

Skunked

Skunked

Still have 3 so will definitely be making its rounds, as I'm having some problems a majority of this grow is looking for females to help me in my situation lol. Am looking for some beastly males tho something that makes me think female but isn't lol. Will definitely have some goodies of my own to go along with this goo gear once it lands, but your work is always welcomed and appreciated here.

And farmers as you can see GraveKat is the man behind a good bit of what I'm running, like to leave it to you guys to reveal yourselves and will continue to let you guys do so but all respect and homage is paid to those who make everything possible. So much love.

gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
I'm gona pop the rest of the WiFi beans this winter along with some bodhi rku f2s that were made with a purple male pheno I plan on making a few random crosses this winter the ghost og was never ment to get out as it was not intended and was product of herm only reason was for the solo cup challenge that kinda died lol

Skunked

Skunked

I think the ghost ogs are actually gonna be some gems man. The only way to get a ghost OG would've been this process unless Chems involved, I think herm problems can be worked. I have this one blue dream ghost that stinks like some OG in Veg man already eager lol. I'm looking forward to those RKUs man, I don't want to go wasting too many of your beans with this run because I'm looking for weight to fix some financial and legal problems. Hence my shitty participation in the challenge lol I had to get everything into bigger pots to try and get em as packed as possible so I have a chance at weight. Still am looking for mothers and such and will use them for clones if something stands out.

Skunked

Skunked

i definitely think there's some gems in there bro I think your accident is almost a good thing because everything it hit is a worthy grow! Fuck it's problems those with the right grower can be worked in the same order of any problem in a plant. Definitely holding its own atm its very strong and the branching is perfect.

Top Bottom