The Skunk Hole

• Thread starter Skunked
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Skunked

Skunked

I got that, but here's a few pics of some veggers and seedlings
that's the blue dream I snapped still have some nice tops to work with so it not awful and like gro said, got a clone lol. Sucks tho, but some SLVBK and bubble gums popped up man @gravekat303 bro reached out to me today finally so scrolling thru the msgs for ur fo soon! Here's a few pics lol their seedlings tho but I'm excited about em, have some TGAs working their way out too lol anticipating some good some regardless.
SLVBK - looking fwd to it
Couple bubblegums popping up, still expecting two more. These things were germs in like 12 hours in the paper towel method. So that's different for me, these failed in the str8 dirt last time I tried. So this is cool.
Sfv throwing them 3 leaves early @Og Gong lol saw you liked that and I thought about it while snapping pics. Especially because I know this is some dannnnkkkk. Stinky ass OG lol.
Took a picture of this one because it's one of the randoms I'm expecting big things out of and it's definitely the best looking and doing the best off the rip. Haha hopeful in this one. There's one of the BBKs behind it have a purple one off the rip that's slow as a mofooooooooooo

wokkabear

wokkabear

lol happy b tell me about it i hate cheese with a passion but luckily here on the south coast we get a bit of lemon and amnesia thrown in the mix every now and then though i do know a few growers of some old school skunks so its tolerable.

skunked bet you felt a little sick when you heard the snap of that blue dream

THCdurk

THCdurk

Nah you good my g and I don't got that but I got advanced. And yo wya on east cost I'm MA over here bro. Them shits is lookin healthy tho broo @Skunked

Skunked

Skunked

Man I was so pissed hahaha I couldn't believe it. Happened so fast too, my mouth just dropped lol. Actually thinking about throwing that bitch in flower tomorrow and see what happens @wokkabear

grobigbud420

grobigbud420

Do it I'm bout to start a few more seed I'm thinking about starting 5 OG Kush

grobigbud420

grobigbud420

id like to see what happens with that girl now you super topped her its a strain i would love to get my hands on for the collection
I will have some Blue Dream x Blueberry soon I plan on making some seed I could help you out if you would like

wokkabear

wokkabear

I will have some Blue Dream x Blueberry soon I plan on making some seed I could help you out if you would like

you dont have to do that brother as much as i would love them for the collection id sooner them go to somebody who can grow them as from what ive heard blue dream is a advanced strain and wouldnt be good for someone who still hasnt got there first grow under there belt yet i couldn't do them justice but i am planning on popping the single purple paralysis and custard cream seeds i have at a location away from home since its still not legal here and i have nosey neighbours in the block of flats where i am lol

Skunked

Skunked

So the Mass Super Skunk x Ghost OG showed me her vagina, or atleast a piece of it lol. It has its first preflower which is a calyx...think this ones gonna be chilling until I grow out a couple clones of it and and see the buds. The smell in veg is disgustingly amazing lmao, it's gross yet luv. Exactly what I'm looking for tho.

Skunked

Skunked

I always had a theory that the mss was better to breed with than alone example sour d
I think your ghost OG herm was a good thing lol, think we will have some good smoke in the end. :) I'll make sure you get to try it toooo

Top Bottom