The Skunk Hole

• Thread starter Skunked
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Skunked

Skunked

& nice to see you here bro :) thank you plan to contribute and stick around...figured I might as well bed in somewhere. Definitely looking for something of its own out of the ghost x's but mainly some good smoke. As first sense appeals are big for me the ghost OG stank is love lol. Stick around for sure! @ShroomKing thx for stopping by

Skunked

Skunked

Well being the most delicate person on these threads....NOTTT fucking snapped the top off the blue dream x trying to move the thread higher which I train with. Clean break...right off haha I should've fucking saw it coming and shouldn't have even done it but yeah that's topped now lmao so I have 8 decent branches I'm working around with it atm. And cloning that top lol. Had the new growth of like 5 tops and 2 side branches ugh. It took it so well too, but everything else is booming after I fed em Friday, they're all happy. Sfv clone is liking it's new spot too lol standing up!

First ones the break through the mirror behind it lol.
Sfv clone

THCdurk

THCdurk

The butter bowl pot is the best thing about this thread...makes me feel at home lmao. But dam b that's the worst least you gonna have a diesel clone. Cause that stem is serious for a lil plant like that. I like the lil bonsai bend in it good shit my g. And wassup b you gonna slack tonight or whatt? @Skunked

H

happy b

Have u ran the sfv yet?iv just popped some pisces valley dawg.also some blackberrykush x bubba ogers so hoping to get a bb k pheno out the bbb ogers and a Chemdog 91 & an sfv pheno out the valley dawg.i know i know i dont want much.lol.

Skunked

Skunked

Lol because these states are sideways! But no I actually just got ahold of the sfv gonna grow it out nice and large for the momma room. I have a good bit of these bbks, I owe a few out but I could drop a few in a flying box once I get everyone else taken care of :) @happy b

Kushy Haze

Kushy Haze

Lol because these states are sideways! But no I actually just got ahold of the sfv gonna grow it out nice and large for the momma room. I have a good bit of these bbks, I owe a few out but I could drop a few in a flying box once I get everyone else taken care of :) @happy b

Chea......

Latest posts

Top Bottom