The Skunk Hole

• Thread starter Skunked
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
Rn im running abunch of grave kats gear take a look at the thread its called tent life wit durk. And next run is gonna either be all gorilla glue photos or gorilla glue autos and stardawg autos by fast buds.
My boy popped 10 glues I gave him right off the jump 2 are super loud and the pops beefed up the lankness of the glue. I've also seen some blues and boy are they growing fast

Skunked

Skunked

My boy popped 10 glues I gave him right off the jump 2 are super loud and the pops beefed up the lankness of the glue. I've also seen some blues and boy are they growing fast
What male did you use in the x? I'm sure you got an elite gg but did you dick her down with a stud for these beans?

gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
What male did you use in the x? I'm sure you got an elite gg but did you dick her down with a stud for these beans?
As far as I know its THE gg4 clone i used a normal catpiss x moontang(bodhi) his structure is very chem like but I'm seeing that he passed a heavy normal structure and smell

Skunked

Skunked

As far as I know its THE gg4 clone i used a normal catpiss x moontang(bodhi) his structure is very chem like but I'm seeing that he passed a heavy normal structure and smell
Thats probably killer then haha you're on top of things that sounds like an awesome strain bro.

Skunked

Skunked

only picture from this morning, an outshoot below the main cola of a freebie I got from stax. It's in house genetics dosido x cookie n cream, maybe the other way around I'd have to look at the pack because I forget. Fem'd tho... Week 3

Skunked

Skunked

A little odd looking, I think cookie n cream dominant by far. Not too cookies like imo, buds may be a different story tho...throwing a mange of pistils

Skunked

Skunked

Here we go, in house genetics freebies from firestax...dosido x cookies n' cream feminized Week 4

Skunked

Skunked

Pardon the uglies lol finishing up, another week maybe a lil longer

Top Bottom