BigCube

It's easier than making brandy.

Speaking of! 🤣

I just started a batch of ginger mead.
20200211 135051

Nobody116

Nobody116

Well, expecting snow again.
It's ok though I have plenty to do inside.
4 days ago I put 44g flower in 750ml 190 proof and put in freezer.
This morning I just poured it into my MB machine and I'm running it at 130* for 4 hours.
My Orange Slice freaks out when it kicks on! Ha ha.
Babies are doing great since I moved them under the LED's, they will be ready to drop in my big bag soon.
I gave my 3 MLI gals to my son and he is going to veg them for a couple more weeks and flower them. They are 9 weeks old. He's never grown any vegged over 4 weeks. I told him get ready for a "real" harvest!
I've been thinking about getting an MBM lately. I just make butter on the stove as needed or make BHO instead of ISO.

I used to make bubble first so I could easily make consistent butter. It would be nice to make 5C of butter at once and get it out of the freezer as needed. I can't really find anyone who doesn't like those machines.

Cattapilla

Cattapilla

I used to make a spicy, strong drink for cold nights at the renaissance faire with brandy, honey, cardamom, cinnamon sticks, cloves and lemon. It was cheaty compared to yours, but it was delicious, and the bottle would be empty coming home. We called it Woo Juice, or Gypsy Joy Juice. Because after a swig, you'd be exhaling, "woo". 🏴‍☠️

Top Bottom