The Skunky Dunk farm

• Thread starter SkunkyDunk
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
basscaptain

basscaptain

Mine isn't that bad but they say I'm going to get 3-4" of rain this week and 2 days the lows will be in the low 30's

so the few things i have out i will have to cover but my days are in the 50's -60 all week 40's fpr the low.....

ground hog says GO for it.............................................

most my stuff will go out 2-4 weeks form now.......... but I want TREES this yr

I'm cutting wood today for the week JUST in Case..... you never know.........

Last edited:
PlumberSoCal

PlumberSoCal

Mine isn't that bad but they say I'm going to get 3-4" of rain this week and 2 days the lows will be in the low 30's

so the few things i have out i will have to cover but my days are in the 50's -60 all week 40's fpr the low.....

ground hog says GO for it.............................................

most my stuff will go out 2-4 weeks form now.......... but I want TREES this yr

I'm cutting wood today for the week JUST in Case..... you never know.........
Are you talking about this groundhog?
Pot smoking ground hog in his garden 471026b1 103a 4d44 ad33 c3baf3459e11

SkunkyDunk

SkunkyDunk

Supporter
Not real lucky, this 13 (and now it's 12) out of 24.
Real chitty!

SkunkyDunk

SkunkyDunk

Supporter
I was considering transplanting my MLI gals into large containers and sitting in the greenhouse but the news just said we are gonna get 6 to 8 inches of snow!

Cattapilla

Cattapilla

Growers here in Northern California are saying because of the cold that planting season might not even start until March-April. Will be in the 30s at night for the rest of the month.

PlumberSoCal

PlumberSoCal

Growers here in Northern California are saying because of the cold that planting season might not even start until March-April. Will be in the 30s at night for the rest of the month.
Yeah, we down here in San Diego are getting a taste of it. Nasty. We need a nice warm winter, this ain't it.

PlumberSoCal

PlumberSoCal

Because Chemgopher wants to be planted and growing like a weed up here!
I'm getting some wicked black leaves in this cold but they were spoiled their first few months. You could start inside April and transplant June. 3 gal pot 3-4' plant. Mine in the ground last year were put out March and didn't start growing until May. Cold and wet but not this cold. They'll do great up there😉

Top Bottom