The Skunky Dunk farm

• Thread starter SkunkyDunk
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
stanknugzz77

stanknugzz77

Most people don’t realize it but we went from a democratic republic to a communist state overnight. All for your own safety and protection of course 🙄

View attachment 954595
Are scary things happening?! Take my rights. For the love of god, just keep me safe! PATRIOT act?! Fuck yes! Where do I sign? Positive vibes...

Edit to add: Did you use PVC cutters to kill that bad boy? That stalk is sexy as fuck! Positive vibes...

~nugzz

Smoking Gun

Smoking Gun

Most people don’t realize it but we went from a democratic republic to a communist state overnight. All for your own safety and protection of course 🙄

View attachment 954595
Well that's not even a little bit true. There was no government body that made any sporting events in this country close up, it was medical experts and the rapid spread of this new virus that lead the commissioners and owners to suspend athletic activities, not to mention the fact that they would have been paying full staff to cater to stadiums and arenas that would have been less than 50% full; that is just not smart business. As for the shortage of toilet paper and food, that is because our governments failed to have plans in place to keep the hysteria down and people freaked out and bought 6 months worth of toilet paper in a single day so supply chains could not keep up on their normal production schedules. So this was actually a lack of government intervention that led to the shortages. And I can still move freely, watch what I want, buy what I want (if its available); if there are any of these things I can't do its not because of government intervention its because of shortages or because I am being cautious and respectful of others health and trying my damnedest not to contribute to the spread of this virus.

Please do not post these lies and contribution to the hysteria of this pandemic. Lets all focus on how we can help each other.

Come to think of it, our governments ultimate deceit would be to divide the people through the use of hysteria so they could not organize and work together. Wait... are you a government agent trying to sow these seeds of doubt and division? I bet you are.

Moshmen

Moshmen

Are scary things happening?! Take my rights. For the love of god, just keep me safe! PATRIOT act?! Fuck yes! Where do I sign? Positive vibes...

Edit to add: Did you use PVC cutters to kill that bad boy? That stalk is sexy as fuck! Positive vibes...

~nugzz
Yes he did ! Can’t believe I never thought of usin em! GreAt cheap idea !

Moshmen

Moshmen

Well that's not even a little bit true. There was no government body that made any sporting events in this country close up, it was medical experts and the rapid spread of this new virus that lead the commissioners and owners to suspend athletic activities, not to mention the fact that they would have been paying full staff to cater to stadiums and arenas that would have been less than 50% full; that is just not smart business. As for the shortage of toilet paper and food, that is because our governments failed to have plans in place to keep the hysteria down and people freaked out and bought 6 months worth of toilet paper in a single day so supply chains could not keep up on their normal production schedules. So this was actually a lack of government intervention that led to the shortages. And I can still move freely, watch what I want, buy what I want (if its available); if there are any of these things I can't do its not because of government intervention its because of shortages or because I am being cautious and respectful of others health and trying my damnedest not to contribute to the spread of this virus.

Please do not post these lies and contribution to the hysteria of this pandemic. Lets all focus on how we can help each other.

Come to think of it, our governments ultimate deceit would be to divide the people through the use of hysteria so they could not organize and work together. Wait... are you a government agent trying to sow these seeds of doubt and division? I bet you are.
Well said ! AMEN

Beachwalker

Beachwalker

+1 very well said

I would add it might not totally be the government's fault for not keeping hysteria down, but it could be the irresponsible, sensationalist and possibly agenda-driven media for hyping hysteria up

Smoking Gun

Smoking Gun

+1 very well said

I would add it might not totally be the government's fault for not keeping hysteria down, but it could be the irresponsible, sensationalist and possibly agenda-driven media for hyping hysteria up
Of course it is, but that leads to the argument that the media is just an extension of the government and I didn't want to go down that conspiracy rabbit hole.

Beachwalker

Beachwalker

Of course it is, but that leads to the argument that the media is just an extension of the government and I didn't want to go down that conspiracy rabbit hole.
Exactly, because then I would say which government LOL (and I don't want to do that here)

I think if people were older and/or had pre-existing conditions, or had loved ones who did they might not make statements like that in the first place, they may even be appreciative, but I don't know, don't seem like some folks appreciate much of anything these days

Anyway sorry mr. Skunky D for going there in your thread, it's a great thread and I'm very interested in your Nature's Farm genetics grow big time! Nice work!

Top Bottom