The Skunky Dunk farm

• Thread starter SkunkyDunk
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Smoking Gun

Smoking Gun

So this grow is 50-50, 6 males and 6 girls.
Pulled the last Bruce Banner that showed nut sacks.
2 of each left.
These BB are not near as stout as the 2 skunk varieties and much more spindly.
Nute blast on the way.
To me it comes as no surprise Bruce Banner is more spindly than the skunks you have going. I am sure the skunks come from older genetics that include more of the squat stocky genetics whereas the Banner has newer genetics coming out of the OG branch of the gene-pool. I find a lot more of the contemporary varieties have more vine-like growth when compared to varieties from the past. A lot of that comes from the OG and Chem genes that permeate so much of what is on the market today. But for your screen, that vine-like growth may prove to be of benefit to you.

Smoking Gun

Smoking Gun

Exactly, because then I would say which government LOL (and I don't want to do that here)

I think if people were older and or had pre-existing conditions, or had loved ones who did they might not make statements like that in the first place, they may even be appreciative, but I don't know

Anyway sorry mr. Skunky D for going there in your thread, it's a great thread and I'm very interested in your Nature's Farm genetics grow big time! Nice work!
Ok one last of topic post, sorry.

There is only one government that rules the world, and our "leaders" are just puppets for the real government running the world from the shadows. You should know this by now.

shaganja

shaganja

Of course it is, but that leads to the argument that the media is just an extension of the government and I didn't want to go down that conspiracy rabbit hole.
Not much conspiracy left about that one. The media IS an extension of our gov. It's been fake Propaganda ever since they killed Kennedy. Our country is owned by the banks!

SkunkyDunk

SkunkyDunk

Supporter
10th day under 12/12, the BB's are gonna take half of the canopy!
I broke a 2 inch piece of a skunk off trying to get it under the net.
I'll try to keep them under the net until the stretch is almost over.
I've got a mile of trim moulding to put up today, busy quarantine.

20200331 070207
20200331 070226
Smoking Gun

Smoking Gun

10th day under 12/12, the BB's are gonna take half of the canopy!
I broke a 2 inch piece of a skunk off trying to get it under the net.
I'll try to keep them under the net until the stretch is almost over.
I've got a mile of trim moulding to put up today, busy quarantine.
While it sucks to have to be so isolated from people it is kinda nice not having anywhere to be or people to see and getting some time to do all the little things we never have time to do.

You are certainly going to have a nice full canopy for this round. Looking good in there.

Cattapilla

Cattapilla

I did so much on my honeydew list yesterday that my back hurt. Haha. It was finally sunny today and it was so quiet and nice, hanging with my cat and a cup of coffee. All the neighbors are waving and being polite. Once we get through this, I hope there is more community like there is now, even with a six foot rule.

SkunkyDunk

SkunkyDunk

Supporter
While it sucks to have to be so isolated from people it is kinda nice not having anywhere to be or people to see and getting some time to do all the little things we never have time to do.

You are certainly going to have a nice full canopy for this round. Looking good in there.

Thanks!
I'm anxious to see the buds.
They are doing really well with these new lights!
I personally only have about the same free time as before all this madness.
With our food bank and food runs 4 weekdays are still busy for the,wife,and I.
Today is the first so we may not have a big crowd, but hard to say.

I did so much on my honeydew list yesterday that my back hurt. Haha. It was finally sunny today and it was so quiet and nice, hanging with my cat and a cup of coffee. All the neighbors are waving and being polite. Once we get through this, I hope there is more community like there is now, even with a six foot rule.

My "honey do " list is a book! I'll never get it finished but keep trying. And now it's outside veggie garden time so,,, .
I do hope folks calm down and realize this is home time, enjoy it and reflect on the crappy state of the world around us.
Only we can change, we can't change the world but it can follow.
Time for me and Slice to go check the plants.

Moshmen

Moshmen

On that note , we too have neighbors that never waved or said hi, and seems they are common around had 2 say hello as walked by yesterday! Never said a word before even if we initiated convo. !

SkunkyDunk

SkunkyDunk

Supporter
On that note , we too have neighbors that never waved or said hi, and seems they are common around had 2 say hello as walked by yesterday! Never said a word before even if we initiated convo. !

Maybe this will get people to get their faces out if their phones.
Phones are a joke, people worship them.
How is it the most expensive thing a lot of people own is their phone!?

Moshmen

Moshmen

Thanks!
I'm anxious to see the buds.
They are doing really well with these new lights!
I personally only have about the same free time as before all this madness.
With our food bank and food runs 4 weekdays are still busy for the,wife,and I.
Today is the first so we may not have a big crowd, but hard to say.

My "honey do " list is a book! I'll never get it finished but keep trying. And now it's outside veggie garden time so,,, .
I do hope folks calm down and realize this is home time, enjoy it and reflect on the crappy state of the world around us.
Only we can change, we can't change the world but it can follow.
Time for me and Slice to go check the plants.
Finally pulled the trigger on 2 sets of 240’s ! Only I’m gonna stuff em in a 2’x4’ tent! Lol
Thanks for sharing your experience

SkunkyDunk

SkunkyDunk

Supporter
Oh no .. she told me they were 23”x7”
I guess if they don’t fit I’ll have to get another tent! Lol ( so I can overfill it too) lmao - acually im starting to understand the benifits of NOT havin plants stacked up
The one thing I really like about the mars hydro light is the size!

Maybe yours are, mine are that size.
Mine,were the V2 with red, far red and UV with the LM301H diodes.

Smoking Gun

Smoking Gun

Maybe this will get people to get their faces out if their phones.
Phones are a joke, people worship them.
How is it the most expensive thing a lot of people own is their phone!?
I might guess it could go the other way, right now the only way to interact with friends and family is through phones or computers. I have done more online group get togethers this week than I have in my whole life up to this point. Why go out on a Friday night when I can hang out on my sofa and still be with my friends?

Finally pulled the trigger on 2 sets of 240’s ! Only I’m gonna stuff em in a 2’x4’ tent! Lol
Thanks for sharing your experience
I was able to kill it using only 240 watts in my 2x4, 2 of those units may be total overkill. I currently have a different light in there running at 380 watts, and I don't think I am going to have that much of an increase in yield. So I am thinking I am going to go back to my old light and add 60-100 watts of 660nm red light and that will be my start to finish light for that space.

I'm not sure they'll fit! They are about 26"x 7.5".
The will fit a 2x4 is 48"x24" so two of the 240 units would be 26"x15".

Are Massadoniums buttholes?
The are called Massholes.

Top Bottom